Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Ifa Priestess Suggests Cause Of Death Of Davido, Chioma’s Son - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ifa Priestess Suggests Cause Of Death Of Davido, Chioma’s Son (82535 Views)

Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool / Nick Cannon’s Girlfriend, Jessica White Reveals She’s An Ordained Ifa Priestess / Naming Ceremony Of Davido & Chioma’s Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifa Priestess Suggests Cause Of Death Of Davido, Chioma’s Son by mamagee3(f): 12:44am On Nov 02, 2022
This could be a sign from God for Chioma to know that David is not the man for her...

But she might overlook this warnings for money...

1 Like

Re: Ifa Priestess Suggests Cause Of Death Of Davido, Chioma’s Son by drololaaof: 1:57am On Nov 02, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST
Nonsense and useless allusion, why can't you foresee and prevent the sad event . Now you are incriminating the father and mother ,you have not come out with concrete cause of the death. Where is the mermaid picture come in ,you want to label the poor boy with your spiritual being.
Re: Ifa Priestess Suggests Cause Of Death Of Davido, Chioma’s Son by chaloskyx: 2:55am On Nov 02, 2022
What the Bleep!!!!!!!!!!! this priest should be shot
Re: Ifa Priestess Suggests Cause Of Death Of Davido, Chioma’s Son by everythinggirly(f): 3:11am On Nov 02, 2022
This man should repent already.
Heaven is real.
Hell is real.
May God help us.
Re: Ifa Priestess Suggests Cause Of Death Of Davido, Chioma’s Son by tosine90(m): 3:21am On Nov 02, 2022
The incident have no spiritual undertones but it is a pure case of negligence on the part of the mother, the nanny expecially the father, wen u have a tolder at that age, u need to careful and very mindful of the things around them that can be of danger to them. Like any sharp objects, medicine, harmful chemicals, pools etc. Little children are curious to try what others do and emulate them. I have seen a case where a mother left her child to a friend at her shop and the person wasn't paying attention, didn't realize when the child tried to cross the main road only God save that child that he wasn't knocked down by the oncoming vehicle. Not everything is spiritual but being negligence can be very costly! May we never lose our child through negligence!

1 Like

Re: Ifa Priestess Suggests Cause Of Death Of Davido, Chioma’s Son by Billygee2u: 3:26am On Nov 02, 2022
Righteousness2:
The World Desperately needs JESUS Christ! That is all I have to say.

2 Likes

Re: Ifa Priestess Suggests Cause Of Death Of Davido, Chioma’s Son by okonja(m): 3:41am On Nov 02, 2022
taylor88:
Plain rituals

Nothing una wan tell me

Why always him? Like why always his people every year?

Rituals i repeat again rituals

You are the only one on point
Re: Ifa Priestess Suggests Cause Of Death Of Davido, Chioma’s Son by Tunagee(m): 3:48am On Nov 02, 2022
usagee36:
Haha this is why Africa is underdeveloped. Stupid thinking and low leveled.

Exactly
Re: Ifa Priestess Suggests Cause Of Death Of Davido, Chioma’s Son by Tunagee(m): 3:52am On Nov 02, 2022
Oceanjagaban:
Olosho priestess...them never give you better doggy

;hahahaha! Her kpekus go sweet die. She dey yarn opata

1 Like

Re: Ifa Priestess Suggests Cause Of Death Of Davido, Chioma’s Son by Righteousness2(m): 4:02am On Nov 02, 2022
yungevvy:

Please pray for me Sir, I'm having serious health challenges cry

By the authority in the Name of JESUS, I rebuke the spirit behind any sickness or disease in your System. I command them to get out from you now !
I claim your Healing !I declare you are Healed! In JESUS Name.. Amen
Re: Ifa Priestess Suggests Cause Of Death Of Davido, Chioma’s Son by Righteousness2(m): 4:22am On Nov 02, 2022
[quote author=Kavod post=118050472][/quote]

First of all who gave you the 90% .
A good number of Jews all over the world have accepted JESUS Christ.

Majority of them are yet to tho. They know JESUS but not as the Messiah. They see him as the " Son of the Carpenter". The veil is yet to be lifted from their eyes.

That is one of the main purpose of the Great Tribulation also know as the " The time of Jacob's trouble" . A 7 yr period that starts after the true saints are taken away in the Rapture.
That is what will lead them to know the Real Messiah, JESUS Christ.

Right now, They are expecting a Messiah but not JESUS Christ. The antichrist is gonna come on the stage very soon. He will deceive them with relative fake peace for about 3 and a half yrs. after that he will show who he really is. He will desecrate the temple. The Jews will be in a mess. Troubles everywhere. It will be the craziest time on earth since the earth was created.

At the End of the 7 yrs , JESUS Christ will show up , deal with the antichrist and all against the Jews. The Jews alive will come to Believe Jews as the Messiah.
That will begin the Millienium reign of Christ on Earth.

The Salvation of the Jews is what will bring the Orginal plan of GOD for way to fruition.

That is why every sane Christian must love Israel because it is their blindness that has given us Gentiles, the privilege to know JESUS CHRIST.

1 Like

Re: Ifa Priestess Suggests Cause Of Death Of Davido, Chioma’s Son by Oceanjagaban: 4:58am On Nov 02, 2022
Tunagee:

;hahahaha! Her kpekus go sweet die. She dey yarn opata
She dey find better blowing,so her eye go clear
Re: Ifa Priestess Suggests Cause Of Death Of Davido, Chioma’s Son by Nobody: 5:37am On Nov 02, 2022
Richy4:

<<<the deceased MIGHT BE a spiritual child who is against a loud celebration....

<<< IT COULD BE that Chioma vowed that she would not reap from Ifeanyi if she returned to Davido when they separated....

<<<Thirdly, Davido is about to clock 30, and WE DON'T KNOW what spiritual vow he made to attain fame.....

I quoted those directly from the source... So based on my little knowledge in English...
<<Might,
<<it could and
<<we don't know...

An individual cannot use these words or phrases when he or she is certain...

So it's safe to say that she was guessing just like any other individual in a beer parlour sad
Whilst in the same vein, an individual can smartly and tactically use those words when she/he wants to deliver their message of what they know( or think) to be what actually happened, indirectly, so as not to be quoted elsewhere as haven said this and that on record.
I'm just using your same school of thought to analyse the scenario.
Well, may the soul of the child rest in paradise (RIP).
Re: Ifa Priestess Suggests Cause Of Death Of Davido, Chioma’s Son by Femi8586(m): 5:47am On Nov 02, 2022
DMerciful:
Using 'even if' is speculative, we're talking of what has already happened. If your saying it isn't gonna change the situation then STFU!

Your rants will change nothing either. So shut the fvck up too.
Re: Ifa Priestess Suggests Cause Of Death Of Davido, Chioma’s Son by phorget(m): 6:17am On Nov 02, 2022
WibusJaga:

This her spiritual angle na marketing strategy for more customers. cheesy

Basically, accidents happen when we fail to identify hazards & put appropriate barriers against same.
Ifeanyi would have still been alive if the pool was covered or cordoned off.

If the child is from the mermaid he might still get drowned while flushing the toilet...

Yeeeee! nah who throw me stone? grin
Re: Ifa Priestess Suggests Cause Of Death Of Davido, Chioma’s Son by purejustice36: 6:28am On Nov 02, 2022
At least na afonjas like them they bring out their yeye prophecies

But if na Igbo man talk this one , war don start he that
Yoruba people na Wetin dem suppose dey avoid
Re: Ifa Priestess Suggests Cause Of Death Of Davido, Chioma’s Son by magzey: 7:14am On Nov 02, 2022
Blatant lies ,people are just as they are
Re: Ifa Priestess Suggests Cause Of Death Of Davido, Chioma’s Son by Kavod: 7:34am On Nov 02, 2022
Righteousness2:

Majority of them are yet to tho. They know JESUS but not as the Messiah. They see him as the " Son of the Carpenter". The veil is yet to be lifted from their eyes.

That is one of the main purpose of the Great Tribulation also know as the " The time of Jacob's trouble" . A 7 yr period that starts after the true saints are taken away in the Rapture.

Right now, They are expecting a Messiah but not JESUS Christ. The antichrist is gonna come on the stage very soon. He will deceive them with relative fake peace for about 3 and a half yrs. after that he will show who he really is. He will desecrate the temple. The Jews will be in a mess. Troubles everywhere. It will be the craziest time on earth since the earth was created.

At the End of the 7 yrs , JESUS Christ will show up , deal with the antichrist and all against the Jews. The Jews alive will come to Believe Jews as the Messiah.

The Salvation of the Jews is what will bring the Orginal plan of GOD for way to fruition.

That is why every sane Christian must love Israel because it is their blindness that has given us Gentiles, the privilege to know JESUS CHRIST.
WELL I DON'T BELIEVE ALL YOU WROTE JUST LITTLE OF IT. THERE ARE JEWS WHICH ARE ABOUT 90% AND THERE ARE THE JEWS FOR CHRIST. HAVE YOU SEEN HOW THE JEWS FOR CHRIST ARE TREATED BY THE JEW? THEIR TEMPLES ARE ALREADY BEEN DESECRATED. A MAN CAN WED ANOTHER IN IT AND SAME WITH THE WOMAN. ISREALS GAY PARADE IS ONE OF THE BIGGEST IN THE WORLD. WELL IF YOU ASK ME, THERE IS NOTHING HOLY LEFT IN ISREAL.
Re: Ifa Priestess Suggests Cause Of Death Of Davido, Chioma’s Son by mechanics(m): 7:39am On Nov 02, 2022
taylor88:
Plain rituals

Nothing una wan tell me

Why always him? Like why always his people every year?

Rituals i repeat again rituals
Ritual in what sense, I need more explanation?
Re: Ifa Priestess Suggests Cause Of Death Of Davido, Chioma’s Son by Greenfaces: 7:43am On Nov 02, 2022
JoeRizzla:
Everybody wan use this boy shine small.

Everybody wants their share of the traffic davido late son is bringing including bloggers and nairaland.

Clout chasing abgayas
I tell you. Now ifa priestess self don get opinion for the matter
Re: Ifa Priestess Suggests Cause Of Death Of Davido, Chioma’s Son by yungevvy(m): 8:18am On Nov 02, 2022
Righteousness2:

By the authority in the Name of JESUS, I rebuke the spirit behind any sickness or disease in your System. I command them to get out from you now !
I claim your Healing !I declare you are Healed! In JESUS Name.. Amen

Amen, thank you Sir

1 Like

Re: Ifa Priestess Suggests Cause Of Death Of Davido, Chioma’s Son by dreu2fine(m): 8:25am On Nov 02, 2022
JoeRizzla:
Everybody wan use this boy shine small.

Everybody wants their share of the traffic davido late son is bringing including bloggers and nairaland.

Clout chasing abgayas
Some truth
Women thinks one way and talk anyhow now especially breakup
Why would davido go back to her old vomit
Y would the 2oman name him igbo name
David na igbo man
Y not yoruba name
Re: Ifa Priestess Suggests Cause Of Death Of Davido, Chioma’s Son by MufasaLion: 8:50am On Nov 02, 2022
Righteousness2:

You're a deluded clown.
Re: Ifa Priestess Suggests Cause Of Death Of Davido, Chioma’s Son by Mummyimbecile(m): 8:58am On Nov 02, 2022
There can never be smoke without fire.
Re: Ifa Priestess Suggests Cause Of Death Of Davido, Chioma’s Son by davies(m): 9:21am On Nov 02, 2022
Ifa priestess kill you dia..
Make una allow the small boy rest in peace..
His death is as a result of total negligence
Re: Ifa Priestess Suggests Cause Of Death Of Davido, Chioma’s Son by Sexymachine22(m): 9:27am On Nov 02, 2022
Antoeni:
Ifa Priestess don lie , Davido was already Big Rich and Famous before the birth of Ifeanyi
who give u data self
Re: Ifa Priestess Suggests Cause Of Death Of Davido, Chioma’s Son by 151ahunna: 9:49am On Nov 02, 2022
We did not ask for the live we were given. But each and everyone of us has the right to defend that life.We did not ask for the live we were given. But each and everyone of us has the right to defend that life....
Re: Ifa Priestess Suggests Cause Of Death Of Davido, Chioma’s Son by Tegabadguy(m): 10:08am On Nov 02, 2022
Re: Ifa Priestess Suggests Cause Of Death Of Davido, Chioma’s Son by Righteousness2(m): 10:25am On Nov 02, 2022
You Believe or you don't Believe is irrelevant.
Scriptures must be Fufilled irrespective of who believe or who do does not
Kavod:

WELL I DON'T BELIEVE ALL YOU WROTE JUST LITTLE OF IT. THERE ARE JEWS WHICH ARE ABOUT 90% AND THERE ARE THE JEWS FOR CHRIST. HAVE YOU SEEN HOW THE JEWS FOR CHRIST ARE TREATED BY THE JEW? THEIR TEMPLES ARE ALREADY BEEN DESECRATED. A MAN CAN WED ANOTHER IN IT AND SAME WITH THE WOMAN. ISREALS GAY PARADE IS ONE OF THE BIGGEST IN THE WORLD. WELL IF YOU ASK ME, THERE IS NOTHING HOLY LEFT IN ISREAL.
Re: Ifa Priestess Suggests Cause Of Death Of Davido, Chioma’s Son by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:26am On Nov 02, 2022
There is sense in all the priestess said.

Especially, the curse angle.

Chioma may have sworn with her son's life never to return to Davido.

There is power in the tongue.

No one also knows what Davido did for fame.

Trust NO ONE.
Re: Ifa Priestess Suggests Cause Of Death Of Davido, Chioma’s Son by Emola12(m): 10:26am On Nov 02, 2022
Some people go just finish drinking garri and come here to be talking rubbish Nigeria jagajaga
Re: Ifa Priestess Suggests Cause Of Death Of Davido, Chioma’s Son by Princesschi(f): 10:27am On Nov 02, 2022
Everyone be capping on the internet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage: This Is The Most Beautiful Female Singer In Nigeria (Photos) / Pretty Mike And His Sex Doll, Amaka Lagos Storm Club (photos) / Chef Chi: Chioma's Body Transformation Sparks Debate (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.