Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,551 members, 7,850,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:27 AM

What Are The Treatment Options For Non-invasive Penis Enlargement? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Are The Treatment Options For Non-invasive Penis Enlargement? (293 Views)

Minimally Invasive Surgical Solutions / Your Perfect Hospital For Keyhole Surgery -Minimally Invasive Surgical Solutions / Don’t Think More; Just Go For Non Invasive Acne Scar Treatments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Treatment Options For Non-invasive Penis Enlargement? by barkulen: 8:04pm On Nov 01, 2022
Many men often find themselves searching for penis enlargement Toronto procedures. Phalloplasty is the procedure that comes up as a viable option. This procedure allows you to enjoy permanent results. Apart from that, there are pills, creams and devices which claim to increase the length and girth of the penis. These procedures are said to do so safely. It is natural to be sceptical about some of these treatments. If looking for a non-invasive penis enlargement treatment, you might feel that it is a lost cause. That is not true. Some options can be considered. We are here to discuss them with you. Read on to know those options so you can make an informed decision. These methods are safe and can help you to get long-lasting results. There are very few side effects associated with them.

Dermal Fillers

Who would’ve thought that dermal fillers can be used for increasing the girth and length of the flaccid penis? Hyaluronic Acid, which is the key ingredient of the filler is a safe option. The filler is made of these cross-linked molecules. When injected into the site, it attracts water molecules and holds moisture, which helps to increase the size and performance. As HA is present in the body, the molecules are eventually broken down. The results aren’t permanent.

Hyaluronic Acid promotes the stimulation of collagen. With repeated fillers, collagen production increases. This helps to create an immediate and long-lasting increase in size. The treatment is fast and quick, and you will begin to see the results immediately. All of this without going under the knife. There is no lengthy recovery period involved in this treatment.

P-Shot

This is a new and natural way to increase the size and performance, without going under the knife. Also known as the Priapus Shot, it is a natural alternative to penis enlargement surgery.

PRP Therapy

PRP therapy or Platelet-Rich Plasma Therapy makes use of the components of one’s blood to promote the growth of tissue and blood vessels. It is a popular treatment option. In the treatment, the blood is extracted from the patient. This blood is then spun at high speed in a centrifuge, which helps to separate the red blood cells from the platelet-rich plasma that has growth factors. This plasma is then injected back into the penile tissue. This helps to tighten, re-contour and regenerate the tissue. PRP is a safe procedure as it makes use of components from one’s own body. This brings down the chances of any allergic reactions or disease transformations. It makes use of the regenerative properties of the blood platelets.

Schedule an appointment

Understanding which option will work best for you can be a difficult task. The best way to do that is by speaking to a professional. They will guide you through the treatment options and educate you about them in detail. During the consultation, they will also discuss the pros and cons.
Re: What Are The Treatment Options For Non-invasive Penis Enlargement? by DonnyD24hj: 1:25pm On Nov 05, 2022
More than once I faced the problem of how in the process of intimacy my penis did not look manly and attractive enough. At such moments I was very shy to ask the girl for additional stimulation for me. Now I decided that I need to overcome this uncertainty and solve the issue with the size. I heard that you can supposedly increase the size of the penis. But I do not know where to look for methods that will not harm me and my health. Maybe some of you know or heard about real ways to increase the size of the penis?
Re: What Are The Treatment Options For Non-invasive Penis Enlargement? by AstroZombby09: 2:09pm On Nov 05, 2022
Good evening. I hope that I can help you. I know some really great ways to increase penis size on your own. And it is not difficult for me to share such information with you. In general, all the questions of how to really increase the size of the penis have already been answered in this article https://dateher.org/real-way-to-increase-your-size/ so you do not have to look for information about everything in different sources. At one time I was interested in how to make my penis have more volume and was harder, and fortunately I came across this article, with the help of which I figured out how to better demonstrate my masculine power. I'm sure it will help you too.

(1) (Reply)

This Is Not Good / A Cult Leader Who Calls Himself Jesus Christ And Has Chosen 12 Disciples To Walk / Qatar Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.