Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

Local Chicken Gold Mine - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Local Chicken Gold Mine (915 Views)

Organic Local Chicken For Sale / Local Chicken Farming A New Oil Money. / The Next Gold Mine In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Local Chicken Gold Mine by Profnani: 8:26pm On Nov 01, 2022
Do you know that you can set up a profitable Nigeria local chicken farm, and still make good money.
Local chicken farm is underestimated in its ability to generate income for farms. But there are many benefits in raising local chicken in your farm.

Local chicken farming is becoming popular today because the chicken is considered organic and hence the preferred healthier option.
Local chicken farming is very easy and cheaper to start compared to the exotic breed (broiler,layers etc).

When it comes to feeding, they can forage for their own they also have the ability to survive on agricultural waste alone,most especially now that a bag of feed is around 10k.
Do you also know that an egg of a local chicken is between 100-150 naira?

Is local chicken farming profitable? You may be asking. Local chicken can be profitable if you run your chicken farming enterprise like a business, with a modern day techniques and information. In this training, we look at exactly that. How to make your chicken farming worth your time and money. We will also guide you on how to produce some organic drugs that will work for your local chicken like magic at the lowest cost.

Other benefits include:

Well explanatory videos on...

° How to make organic antibiotics(bullet proof)

° how to make organic vaccine (lasota/Gumboro) for your chicken

° make organic livestock fattener (That will make your local chicken grow very fast)

° Buy back policy ,we buy your local chicken from you in case you can't market it yourself.

This is a life changing training...

*Venue* : what's app

*Date* :12-11-2022

*Fee* : 1k

https:///HCHF6jZI7VeFAxeaDbM42d

Re: Local Chicken Gold Mine by Profnani: 8:28pm On Nov 01, 2022
/HCHF6jZI7VeFAxeaDbM42d

You can join the training with the link or chat me on 08060115253
Re: Local Chicken Gold Mine by Profnani: 10:27am On Nov 02, 2022
Many people will say nothing special about local chicken farming. Something we have been doing since childhood but my brother and sister things dey change every day,there's a lot of improvement that you heard of before eg I have heard about Synchronized hatching before?
Normally a local chicken will only hatched maximum 3 times in year ,but in my farm they hatch minimum of 6 times in year.
Information is power
Do you know that you can turn your local chicken to incubator with hundred percent hatchibility rate.
You even use your local chicken to hatch 3 different eggs at a go with different days of hatching

Re: Local Chicken Gold Mine by Profnani: 10:30am On Nov 02, 2022
You can join the training by sending message to 08060115253
Re: Local Chicken Gold Mine by Elijahrona(m): 11:45am On Nov 02, 2022
Admin please forgive me but this is urgent.

I am a student of Quantum Business School, Port Harcourt and I need your help to answer these few questions. Please only fill this form if you have experience in poultry business.

The form has fewer than 10 questions and will not take your time at all.

Here's the url:

https://forms.gle/6XBojbmQQf8j4ra59

Please help me!!!

Thank you
Re: Local Chicken Gold Mine by Profnani: 5:06pm On Nov 03, 2022
Ok
Elijahrona:
Admin please forgive me but this is urgent.

I am a student of Quantum Business School, Port Harcourt and I need your help to answer these few questions. Please only fill this form if you have experience in poultry business.

The form has fewer than 10 questions and will not take your time at all.

Here's the url:

https://forms.gle/6XBojbmQQf8j4ra59

Please help me!!!

Thank you
Re: Local Chicken Gold Mine by Zico777(m): 5:52pm On Nov 04, 2022
Profnani:
You can join the training by sending message to 08060115253
Chairman, this your digits no dey WhatsApp o!

Modified :
Finally got u on the platform!
Re: Local Chicken Gold Mine by Profnani: 10:46pm On Nov 04, 2022
Ducklings for sale
Location Abeokuta
Price:3500

(1) (Reply)

Chips / Electric French Fries Fryer, Oil-water Mixed Frying Machine / I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.