Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

15-year-old Girl Falls To Her Death From Roof While Trying To Grab Falling Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 15-year-old Girl Falls To Her Death From Roof While Trying To Grab Falling Phone (5603 Views)

10-Year-Old Italian Girl Accidentally Kills Herself By Trying Tiktok Challenge / Woman Falls To Her Death While Taking Selfie On 27th Floor Balcony In Panama / Woman Falls To Her Death While Taking Selfie From Balcony (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

15-year-old Girl Falls To Her Death From Roof While Trying To Grab Falling Phone by 9janewspoint: 11:14pm On Nov 01, 2022
15-year-old girl falls to her death from roof while trying to grab falling phone (Video)

Security footage captured the horrifying moment a Turkish teen fell to her death from a building while trying to retrieve her phone.

Melike Gun Kanavuzlar, 15, died after falling off the top of a four-storey building, as she attempted to grab the phone she dropped during a selfie.

She was on a building in a town called Ortaca in Mugla Province, Western Turkey, on October 12, when she lost her balance and fell four stories onto the pavement below.....

Watch Video Below..
https://9janewspoint.com/15-year-old-girl-falls-to-her-death-from-roof-while-trying-to-grab-falling-phone-video/

Re: 15-year-old Girl Falls To Her Death From Roof While Trying To Grab Falling Phone by bobbybrown007: 11:22pm On Nov 01, 2022
In Warri, there is what they call sorrow, it might be that the fone is for some one.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 15-year-old Girl Falls To Her Death From Roof While Trying To Grab Falling Phone by Onyenna(m): 12:24am On Nov 02, 2022
Daayyuumm!!

It’s a pity.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 15-year-old Girl Falls To Her Death From Roof While Trying To Grab Falling Phone by Mystic216: 1:25am On Nov 02, 2022
The way November is kicking off is not cool o
This one death is from every angle
November should be calming down o
Re: 15-year-old Girl Falls To Her Death From Roof While Trying To Grab Falling Phone by Freestainworld(m): 2:26am On Nov 02, 2022
This one just died for nothing.

2 Likes

Re: 15-year-old Girl Falls To Her Death From Roof While Trying To Grab Falling Phone by Jeffy1206(m): 2:51am On Nov 02, 2022
Selfie selfie! lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 15-year-old Girl Falls To Her Death From Roof While Trying To Grab Falling Phone by jeromestarks: 3:56am On Nov 02, 2022
9janewspoint:
15-year-old girl falls to her death from roof while trying to grab falling phone (Video)

Security footage captured the horrifying moment a Turkish teen fell to her death from a building while trying to retrieve her phone.

Melike Gun Kanavuzlar, 15, died after falling off the top of a four-storey building, as she attempted to grab the phone she dropped during a selfie.

She was on a building in a town called Ortaca in Mugla Province, Western Turkey, on October 12, when she lost her balance and fell four stories onto the pavement below.....

Watch Video Below..
https://9janewspoint.com/15-year-old-girl-falls-to-her-death-from-roof-while-trying-to-grab-falling-phone-video/

The love of tech killed this one.
Jesus is the only way.
Re: 15-year-old Girl Falls To Her Death From Roof While Trying To Grab Falling Phone by beautyhd: 5:09am On Nov 02, 2022
It’s a pity.

Trying to hold on to material things and forever losing hold of one’s life.

Rip to her.

2 Likes

Re: 15-year-old Girl Falls To Her Death From Roof While Trying To Grab Falling Phone by Musty112: 6:11am On Nov 02, 2022
This is sad. Condolences to the family

1 Like

Re: 15-year-old Girl Falls To Her Death From Roof While Trying To Grab Falling Phone by MVLOX(m): 6:36am On Nov 02, 2022
What a waste
Re: 15-year-old Girl Falls To Her Death From Roof While Trying To Grab Falling Phone by agadez007(m): 6:59am On Nov 02, 2022
I foresee APC falling to their death with their nonsense “renewed hope”
APC wants to save Nigeria from APC,Imagine

3 Likes

Re: 15-year-old Girl Falls To Her Death From Roof While Trying To Grab Falling Phone by Mercury12(m): 7:16am On Nov 02, 2022
AI will be the end of humanity.

RIP

1 Like

Re: 15-year-old Girl Falls To Her Death From Roof While Trying To Grab Falling Phone by Helenwatcher(f): 7:25am On Nov 02, 2022
love and peace
Re: 15-year-old Girl Falls To Her Death From Roof While Trying To Grab Falling Phone by Goalnaldo(m): 7:37am On Nov 02, 2022
Mystic216:
The way November is kicking off is not cool o
This one death is from every angle
November should be calming down o
Headline reader spotted. It was stated that the event occurred on October 12.

3 Likes

Re: 15-year-old Girl Falls To Her Death From Roof While Trying To Grab Falling Phone by DaInferno(m): 8:26am On Nov 02, 2022
jeromestarks:

The love of tech killed this one.
Jesus is the only way.
undecided
Those who followed Jesus never died? Not against Christ but comments like this; nawao

1 Like

Re: 15-year-old Girl Falls To Her Death From Roof While Trying To Grab Falling Phone by jeromestarks: 8:29am On Nov 02, 2022
DaInferno:
undecided
Those who followed Jesus never died? Not against Christ but comments like this; nawao
They do very well even more than those who doesn't. But the difference is that they make heaven.
What will this girl tell God now?
"Dear father in heaven, I died because of the love I have for my phone"?
Re: 15-year-old Girl Falls To Her Death From Roof While Trying To Grab Falling Phone by DaInferno(m): 8:34am On Nov 02, 2022
jeromestarks:

They do very well even more than those who doesn't. But the difference is that they make heaven.
grin so in essence, it would have been better if she died going after a falling Bible so that she will have something to tell God?!

Look at this as an accident. You're taking things too seriously
Re: 15-year-old Girl Falls To Her Death From Roof While Trying To Grab Falling Phone by jeromestarks: 8:38am On Nov 02, 2022
DaInferno:
grin so in essence, it would have been better if she died going after a falling Bible so that she will have something to tell God?!

Look at this as an accident. You're taking things too seriously
Better to die for things of God than things of the world. I rest my case.
Re: 15-year-old Girl Falls To Her Death From Roof While Trying To Grab Falling Phone by youngZee23: 9:08am On Nov 02, 2022
If na naija now..they will say her dada na ritualist or na village people
Re: 15-year-old Girl Falls To Her Death From Roof While Trying To Grab Falling Phone by potent5(m): 9:31am On Nov 02, 2022
60% beauty, 0% sense. grin cheesy
Re: 15-year-old Girl Falls To Her Death From Roof While Trying To Grab Falling Phone by Tegabadguy(m): 10:14am On Nov 02, 2022
9janewspoint:

Watch Video Below..
haaaaaaaaaaaaa fine girl
Re: 15-year-old Girl Falls To Her Death From Roof While Trying To Grab Falling Phone by Holybaddo: 11:35am On Nov 02, 2022
This one November just dey carry people go na to start fasting and prayer ohh
Re: 15-year-old Girl Falls To Her Death From Roof While Trying To Grab Falling Phone by HarlequinLekex: 11:49am On Nov 02, 2022
Use your sense of reasoning God gave to you not to always attach everything with religion.If she died while trying to save a bible doesn't mean she died for the things of God and not for the things of World,if she died while trying to save a bible because her mum will beat her severely if the bible falls nko.If you understand yoruba,ibikun ni fun omo odo na to fi ogbon se
jeromestarks:

Re: 15-year-old Girl Falls To Her Death From Roof While Trying To Grab Falling Phone by jeromestarks: 11:54am On Nov 02, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
Use your sense of reasoning God gave to you not to always attach everything with religion.If she died while trying to save a bible doesn't mean she died for the things of God and not for the things of World,if she died while trying to save a bible because her mum will beat her severely if the bible falls nko.If you understand yoruba,ibikun ni fun omo odo na to fi ogbon se
The guy mentioned bible sarcastically and I turned it into a real deal.
Forget the bible story. Would you rather die because of phone or because of God?
Re: 15-year-old Girl Falls To Her Death From Roof While Trying To Grab Falling Phone by HarlequinLekex: 12:00pm On Nov 02, 2022
Jesus has died for us
jeromestarks:

The guy mentioned bible sarcastically and I turned it into a real deal.
Forget the bible story. Would you rather die because of phone or because of God?
Give an example that may involve dying for God
Re: 15-year-old Girl Falls To Her Death From Roof While Trying To Grab Falling Phone by Pells: 12:05pm On Nov 02, 2022
Wat a waste of kpekus
Her numerous boyfriends will be sad right now undecided lipsrsealed
Re: 15-year-old Girl Falls To Her Death From Roof While Trying To Grab Falling Phone by Purposeciti: 12:10pm On Nov 02, 2022
Too bad.

Vote for strategic Tinubu. Obi is a social media president.
Re: 15-year-old Girl Falls To Her Death From Roof While Trying To Grab Falling Phone by Gadafii: 4:28pm On Nov 02, 2022
Phone gets smarter, people get dumber

I hope this teaches others lessons
Re: 15-year-old Girl Falls To Her Death From Roof While Trying To Grab Falling Phone by Lamanii22(f): 4:37pm On Nov 02, 2022
Freestainworld:
This one just died for nothing.
I swearrr
Re: 15-year-old Girl Falls To Her Death From Roof While Trying To Grab Falling Phone by phygo89(m): 5:29pm On Nov 02, 2022
Dual fatality
Re: 15-year-old Girl Falls To Her Death From Roof While Trying To Grab Falling Phone by terrezo2002(m): 8:03pm On Nov 02, 2022
The number of people that have died because of selfie. Hmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

How can i send java games via Bluetooth or Ir to motorola A835? / Airtel Unveils New Data Plan "Smartspeedoo" For High Speed Internet Connectivity / Itel Java Phone Not Browsing On MTN Network Pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.