Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,572 members, 7,820,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

The Ban Game! (ban The Person Above You) - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / The Ban Game! (ban The Person Above You) (3727 Views)

Guess The Job Of The Person Above You. / I'd Like To ______ The Person Above Me / Give The Person Above U A Number,or A comment Of What U Think About Them: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ban Game! (ban The Person Above You) by manmustwac(m): 8:03pm On Aug 21, 2011
It's easy! All you have to do is make up a pretend reason why the person above you who posted previously, should be banned.
Obviously, they and you are not really getting banned, it's just a good excuse to make up a bunch of funny reasons why the person above SHOULD be banned.

For example:

^ Banned because he stole this game idea from another web forum!
Re: The Ban Game! (ban The Person Above You) by manmustwac(m): 8:04pm On Aug 21, 2011
So i will start the game by banning myself

^ Banned because he stole this game idea from another web forum! smiley wink
Re: The Ban Game! (ban The Person Above You) by mukina2: 2:04am On Aug 22, 2011
banned for supporting that shite team tongue
Re: The Ban Game! (ban The Person Above You) by keeptalkin(m): 2:14am On Aug 22, 2011
Re: The Ban Game! (ban The Person Above You) by manmustwac(m): 2:21am On Aug 22, 2011
Mukina you are banned because you banned 190 angry
Re: The Ban Game! (ban The Person Above You) by mukina2: 2:24am On Aug 22, 2011
banned because his team refused to release peacock modric cheesy
Re: The Ban Game! (ban The Person Above You) by manmustwac(m): 2:28am On Aug 22, 2011
Banned for not beating liverpool at home grin tongue
Re: The Ban Game! (ban The Person Above You) by mukina2: 2:36am On Aug 22, 2011
banned for failing to realise that our squad was depleted tongue tongue
Re: The Ban Game! (ban The Person Above You) by manmustwac(m): 2:46am On Aug 22, 2011
Then not only are you banned for fielding a depleted team but the arsenal will also be banned from qualifying for the group stage of the champions league.  grin grin
Re: The Ban Game! (ban The Person Above You) by mukina2: 2:48am On Aug 22, 2011
banned for disgracing themselves on their first UCL attempt grin damn you adebayor grin
Re: The Ban Game! (ban The Person Above You) by manmustwac(m): 2:57am On Aug 22, 2011
Banned because there's no hope for the arsenal this season. (You might as well ban the arsenal from the sports section because there's no hope this season. grin tongue cheesy
Re: The Ban Game! (ban The Person Above You) by mukina2: 3:02am On Aug 22, 2011
banned for thinking we have no hope, even at our worst useless spuds can never be us . grin grin
Re: The Ban Game! (ban The Person Above You) by manmustwac(m): 3:08am On Aug 22, 2011
HA HA HA cheesy grin Have you forgotton that we beat you at the emirates last season? grin grin

Banned because Its late and you should be asleep. GooDNighT. wink
Re: The Ban Game! (ban The Person Above You) by Emeka72(m): 9:06am On Aug 22, 2011
Sorry Manmustwac, you are banned from this Forum for Replying a whole Mukina2 like that-----,
Re: The Ban Game! (ban The Person Above You) by manmustwac(m): 10:20am On Aug 22, 2011
You are banned for not spelling my username properly its spelt manmustwack not manmustwac. sad angry
Re: The Ban Game! (ban The Person Above You) by mukina2: 11:21am On Aug 22, 2011
banned for wanting to ban emeka for spelling his name perfectly. manmustwac grin
Re: The Ban Game! (ban The Person Above You) by Goldieluks: 11:51am On Aug 22, 2011
Ban for locking the ''romance chat thread'' angry
Re: The Ban Game! (ban The Person Above You) by manmustwac(m): 11:53am On Aug 22, 2011
Banned because your post prevented me from banning mukina
Re: The Ban Game! (ban The Person Above You) by iyatrustee(f): 11:55am On Aug 22, 2011
banned for not allowing me ban the poster above you sad sad
Re: The Ban Game! (ban The Person Above You) by mukina2: 11:56am On Aug 22, 2011
banned for blocking me from banning that spuddie
Re: The Ban Game! (ban The Person Above You) by Goldieluks: 12:14pm On Aug 22, 2011
Banned for been too hard hearted. angry
Re: The Ban Game! (ban The Person Above You) by mukina2: 12:24pm On Aug 22, 2011
banned for giving me so much work to do.
Re: The Ban Game! (ban The Person Above You) by iyatrustee(f): 12:26pm On Aug 22, 2011
banned for possesing that dreaded username!
Re: The Ban Game! (ban The Person Above You) by manmustwac(m): 12:38pm On Aug 22, 2011
Banned for blocking my road and stopping me from banning mukina angry
Re: The Ban Game! (ban The Person Above You) by mukina2: 12:48pm On Aug 22, 2011
banned for wanting to ban me grin
Re: The Ban Game! (ban The Person Above You) by manmustwac(m): 1:12pm On Aug 22, 2011
Banned because you have this bad habit of banning everybody else. grin
Re: The Ban Game! (ban The Person Above You) by Goldieluks: 1:19pm On Aug 22, 2011
Ban for blocking my way to ban the poster above him. angry
Re: The Ban Game! (ban The Person Above You) by iyatrustee(f): 1:21pm On Aug 22, 2011
banned for being such a naughty girl tongue
Re: The Ban Game! (ban The Person Above You) by manmustwac(m): 1:24pm On Aug 22, 2011
Banned because i don't like your username
Re: The Ban Game! (ban The Person Above You) by Goldieluks: 1:33pm On Aug 22, 2011
Ban him because he doesn't have respect for usernames. tongue
Re: The Ban Game! (ban The Person Above You) by manmustwac(m): 2:01pm On Aug 22, 2011
Banned for having the bloody cheek to ban me who created this game angry angry
Re: The Ban Game! (ban The Person Above You) by iyatrustee(f): 2:13pm On Aug 22, 2011
banned for having the guts to open such crazy thread embarassed embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Is Really Tricky. / What Do You See At First Glance? / Why Do U Think U Re A Nigerian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.