Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,929 members, 7,824,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Hezekiah Walker Came Out Of The Closet - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Hezekiah Walker Came Out Of The Closet (5267 Views)

Prince Hezekiah The Funny King Interviews By Reports Afrique | Igo Die, Timaya, / Activities And Events By Johnnie Walker In Nigeria. / R. Kelly: Trapped In The Closet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hezekiah Walker Came Out Of The Closet by Free(f): 6:16pm On Feb 26, 2006
shocked shocked shocked
i dont know if anybody listen to his music, but if you do
then gosple singer and pastor hezekiah walker has come outta
the closet, about his sexuality, damn him, shocked shocked
keep it on the down low, nobody had to know

Hezekiah Walker, a minister of the Pentecostal faith and one of the most renowned Black ministers in America, has left his cloth in dramatic fashion. Due to a controversial life of secret homosexuality, Walker has come out of the closet during an extremely bitter divorce from his longtime wife Monique Walker. According to affiliates close to the family, Monique had long feared there ! was another side to her husbands sexuality and suspected that her thoughts were confirmed when her husband infected her with a sexually transmitted disease. After confronting Hezekiah about the disease, he fessed up and admitted to carrying on an affair with a man who lives a s a transvestite. Sources also said that Walker forced his wife and children from their home so that he could live together with his gay lover. Walker's Down-Low lifestyle even more unbelievable because he is one of the biggest Pastors that is totally against gay life. The Grammy Winning Pastor is expected to step down from his post officially next month. !
Posted by Music News www.musicnewsweekly.com
Re: Hezekiah Walker Came Out Of The Closet by omoge25(f): 9:12am On Jul 29, 2007
this was a rumour and has been proven to be totally baseless, it is an urban legend. i know its been more than a year since this was posted but just wanted to UPDATE it.
Re: Hezekiah Walker Came Out Of The Closet by Odunnu: 2:26am On Sep 24, 2010
If I were 98yrs and read this,I wud have died of a heart attack.I literally stoppd breathing until I read the comment.
Wao,make una carry time for here o!
Re: Hezekiah Walker Came Out Of The Closet by Myself2(m): 8:07am On Sep 27, 2010
@ OP
It ain't April man,shiit aint 4ny @all

(1) (Reply)

Download Jacquees - This Time I'm Serious Album Zip / DOWNLOAD VIDEO: The Mavins – Looku Looku Ft. Don Jazzy, Dr Sid, D’prince , Tiwa / DOWNLOAD MP3: 2baba Ft Peruzzi - Amaka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.