Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Breathing is a win , getting out of bed is a win ,Sleeping is a win. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Breathing is a win , getting out of bed is a win ,Sleeping is a win. (247 Views)

Need Advice,i Am Sleeping Too Much And My Exams Are Close / Nigerian Cadets Punished For Sleeping In Class / See The Effect Of Bed Bug Bites And Its Prevention Techniques (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breathing is a win , getting out of bed is a win ,Sleeping is a win. by TheSourcerer: 1:52pm On Nov 02, 2022
This is a random topic to remind you to smile , trust me it helps ease the pain.
Not everybody will be rich
And not everyone will be poor

It is said when times are bad remember there are also good times and when times are good remember there is also bad times so why stress?
Can’t Clean your whole room? , clean a corner today , tomorrow do the next drawer, This life is only a race when you see it as a Race
Lol it’s life it’s not like any of us will make it out alive anyway , so yeah let’s make best use of the twinkle in time that is our whole life ,really nothing on a long term matters but that is the beauty of life , it is chaotically perfect.
Please don’t forget to smile it really does help ,
Smile to at least 3 people every morning on your way to work , your bloodhound Neigb our , who knows your smile and hello would even brighten up the most downtrodden person emotional , The Face is an impressive Organ , it hide feelings well , smile to your Neighbor , say hello to that guy you have been wanting to talk to , life is really really short and extremely long , So yeah Smile, because why not it’s free smiley

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breathing is a win , getting out of bed is a win ,Sleeping is a win. by TheSourcerer: 2:01pm On Nov 02, 2022
As reading exercises the brain , gaming and carrying weights exercise your muscles, music heals the soul , mediation exercises your mind , try as often as you can to meditate 15 mins up and if you can go 2 mins , that also is a win , breathing is a win , reading this is a win, been able to smile is a win because you are a winner in your win and you own you win.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

I Need Home Lessons Teacher For My Children, Around Akilo Ogba Lagos / Mouka Rewards Best Graduating Students Of Elizade University / The River Between By Ngugi Wa Thiongo - Themes In The Novel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.