Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,504 members, 7,847,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:42 AM

Animals In Nigeria - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Animals In Nigeria (2046 Views)

The Most Hated Animals In Nigeria And Their Surprising Importance / The Top 10 Slowest Animals In The World / The Ten Deadliest Animals In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Animals In Nigeria by TheSourcerer: 11:51pm On Nov 04, 2022
akwesenana:
Puff adder, mosquito hippopotampus

All man's dreaded enemies.
Should we protect them at our expense? smiley
No way , life always finds a way after all , there’s a chain to be followed smiley
Re: Animals In Nigeria by Silentgroper(m): 7:19am On Nov 05, 2022
akwesenana:
Puff adder, mosquito hippopotampus

All man's dreaded enemies.
Should we protect them at our expense? smiley
Lets keep killing mosquitoes please..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Animals In Nigeria by TheSourcerer: 7:20pm On Nov 05, 2022
Silentgroper:
Lets keep killing mosquitoes please..
well so far they have evolved with man like cockroaches , we can never get them extinct evolution made it so smiley
Re: Animals In Nigeria by Silentgroper(m): 7:19am On Nov 06, 2022
TheSourcerer:
well so far they have evolved with man like cockroaches , we can never get them extinct evolution made it so smiley
True and it's crazy..

1 Like

Re: Animals In Nigeria by TheSourcerer: 11:25am On Nov 06, 2022
Silentgroper:
True and it's crazy..
I like your moniker smiley
Re: Animals In Nigeria by Silentgroper(m): 11:33am On Nov 06, 2022
TheSourcerer:
I like your moniker smiley
Me too... Chics be labelling me a pervert cause of it.
Re: Animals In Nigeria by TheSourcerer: 11:56am On Nov 08, 2022
Silentgroper:
Me too... Chics be labelling me a pervert cause of it.
Well of course its really an awesome name smiley
Re: Animals In Nigeria by Pringles101: 10:58am On Nov 26, 2022
TheSourcerer:
Xmuslim Starbuck hopefullandlord,CAPSLOCD,peaceful to all of y’all making a difference Zimri (hey buddy),budatum,Timberwolf,mufasalion,,,puvo,Dyt, candidlady, Sophie(definitely spelt wrong),dominatrix donjazet Starbuck lordreed zrealjaheal

The black-crowned Crane

The black-crowned crane is the official animal of Nigeria, endemic to the country and thought to be signs of prosperity. Two different species of black-crowned cranes live in Nigeria. The subspecies on the western end of the country is significantly threatened by loss of habitat.

I thought it was the Eagle shocked
Re: Animals In Nigeria by Pringles101: 11:04am On Nov 26, 2022
TheSourcerer:
THE NIGERIAN HIPPOPOTAMUS

In Nigeria, Africa's most populous nation, the IUCN estimates that only 100 hippos remain. They occur in protected areas, such as national parks and game reserves, and outside protected areas in estuarine habitats, inland rivers, lakes, and reservoirs.

These battle tanks are very territorial. Across Africa, about 3,000 people are killed by hippos annually.

If you see get to see one by mistake maybe just crossing the road minding your bussines, checking your bet slip , don’t bother running , don’t bother checking the game if e cut , just count the seconds remaining to see your good lord !!!
Pocohantas come and see cool
Re: Animals In Nigeria by Labdi69: 6:35pm On Jul 31, 2023
Dominatrix:
Been a minute son!

Hey. Could i send a pm? Going through it and think I’d benefit from some stern steer.
Re: Animals In Nigeria by Dominatrix(f): 7:44pm On Aug 01, 2023
Labdi69:

Hey. Could i send a pm? Going through it and think I’d benefit from some stern steer.

Yeah sure, hit me up!

1 Like

Re: Animals In Nigeria by Labdi69: 10:12pm On Aug 01, 2023
Dominatrix:

Yeah sure, hit me up!

Thanks. I did already but then I have trouble accessing the email linked to this account. If it’s not a bother, could you kindly send me a message here:
Re: Animals In Nigeria by Dominatrix(f): 10:24pm On Aug 01, 2023
Labdi69:

Thanks. I did already but then I have trouble accessing the email linked to this account. If it’s not a bother, could you kindly send me a message here:

Inspiredbypeople85@gmail.com

Okay
Re: Animals In Nigeria by Crayn8: 5:07am On Aug 23, 2023
Dominatrix:

Okay
I want to be your sub, please.
Email me at ericoleman793@gmail.com
Re: Animals In Nigeria by MrsTwrite(f): 5:16am On Aug 23, 2023
Wow! All of nature's wild and free this is where I long to be wink
Re: Animals In Nigeria by Kipaji: 6:33am On Aug 23, 2023
TheSourcerer:
THE NIGERIAN HIPPOPOTAMUS

In Nigeria, Africa's most populous nation, the IUCN estimates that only 100 hippos remain. They occur in protected areas, such as national parks and game reserves, and outside protected areas in estuarine habitats, inland rivers, lakes, and reservoirs.

These battle tanks are very territorial. Across Africa, about 3,000 people are killed by hippos annually.

If you see get to see one by mistake maybe just crossing the road minding your bussines, checking your bet slip , don’t bother running , don’t bother checking the game if e cut , just count the seconds remaining to see your good lord !!!

I was very surprised to learn that these fat animals with tiny legs could run as fast and even faster than Usain Bolt. Wow

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Is Benue State Uni Still On Strike? Need To Know Urgently. / Federal Polytechnic Ede 2012/2013 Pre-nd, Part-time And HND Admission / 2013\2014 caritas uni admittion process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.