Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,154 members, 7,825,601 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Npc Ad-hoc Staff Recruitment 2023 Application Trend - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npc Ad-hoc Staff Recruitment 2023 Application Trend (27157 Views)

NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread / NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census / Inec Adhoc Staff Recruitment For 2019 Election - How To Apply And Register (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npc Ad-hoc Staff Recruitment 2023 Application Trend by Lamanii22(f): 8:52pm On Nov 07, 2022
I registered successfully but haven’t received any message or email
Re: Npc Ad-hoc Staff Recruitment 2023 Application Trend by tyinfinity: 8:59pm On Nov 07, 2022
princeemmma:
Have been able to register successfully, if anybody is having issue with the registration kindly signify and you can get help from here
I did not know my id number
Re: Npc Ad-hoc Staff Recruitment 2023 Application Trend by tyinfinity: 9:01pm On Nov 07, 2022
Please kindly help me to get my id . oyebamiji.toyosi@gmail.com
Re: Npc Ad-hoc Staff Recruitment 2023 Application Trend by Goodboygonebad: 3:01pm On Nov 10, 2022
Please how much is the pay for Npc adhoc staff

1 Like

Re: Npc Ad-hoc Staff Recruitment 2023 Application Trend by Mgreat(m): 3:50pm On Nov 18, 2022
Goodboygonebad:

I'll appreciate a response to this question
Re: Npc Ad-hoc Staff Recruitment 2023 Application Trend by Olubidex: 9:40am On Nov 19, 2022
I have reached the preview stage but haven't submitted so I wanted to do something else on my phone and minimize chrome browser. It has refused to open till now. Please any possible solution. Thank you
Re: Npc Ad-hoc Staff Recruitment 2023 Application Trend by sylve11: 12:02pm On Nov 19, 2022
Olubidex:
I have reached the preview stage but haven't submitted so I wanted to do something else on my phone and minimize chrome browser. It has refused to open till now. Please any possible solution. Thank you

Same problem here. It would not resume application.

@all, Any solution to this problem? cool
Re: Npc Ad-hoc Staff Recruitment 2023 Application Trend by sylve11: 12:03pm On Nov 19, 2022
princeemmma:
Have been able to register successfully, if anybody is having an issue with the registration kindly signify and you can get help from here

I can not resume the application.

Any solution to this?

I would appreciate it if you can proffer a solution to this regard.

Thank you. cool

1 Like

Re: Npc Ad-hoc Staff Recruitment 2023 Application Trend by MyMouth(m): 4:41am On Nov 20, 2022
Have jus started with my phone but can't pass the nin page. It's not verifying my NIN. What could be the problem?

1 Like

Re: Npc Ad-hoc Staff Recruitment 2023 Application Trend by betty22(f): 8:11am On Nov 21, 2022
It'll resume

You have to press the resume previous registration option

sylve11:

I can not resume the application.

Any solution to this?

I would appreciate it if you can proffer a solution to this regard.

Thank you. cool

1 Like

Re: Npc Ad-hoc Staff Recruitment 2023 Application Trend by betty22(f): 8:12am On Nov 21, 2022
Close it and resume with resume previous registration
MyMouth:
Have jus started with my phone but can't pass the nin page. It's not verifying my NIN. What could be the problem?
Re: Npc Ad-hoc Staff Recruitment 2023 Application Trend by betty22(f): 8:14am On Nov 21, 2022
I want to ask if position matters too

Whether there's one graduate should apply for
Bcs enumerator said its for SSCE

Hassanjj:
Just chill for a while. U will get it.

I applied for coordinator though.

So I don't know if positions matter.

Re: Npc Ad-hoc Staff Recruitment 2023 Application Trend by sylve11: 8:18am On Nov 21, 2022
betty22:
It'll resume

You have to press the resume previous registration option

Been doing it, and it shows as if it wants to load and returns to default.

I even waited till midnight most times to try it just to be sure of my curiosity that the issue doesn't have anything to do with a bad network, but still the same thing. cool
Re: Npc Ad-hoc Staff Recruitment 2023 Application Trend by betty22(f): 9:15am On Nov 21, 2022
Did mine this morning and it went well

sylve11:

I even waited till midnight most times to try it just to be sure of my curiosity that the issue doesn't have anything to do with a bad network, but still the same thing. cool
Re: Npc Ad-hoc Staff Recruitment 2023 Application Trend by betty22(f): 9:16am On Nov 21, 2022
Or you can use another browser
sylve11:

Re: Npc Ad-hoc Staff Recruitment 2023 Application Trend by sylve11: 10:11am On Nov 21, 2022
betty22:
Did mine this morning and it went well

Which browser did you use? cool
Re: Npc Ad-hoc Staff Recruitment 2023 Application Trend by betty22(f): 4:44pm On Nov 21, 2022
Use chrome

But I was having difficulty with capturing pics, had to use my phone browser

sylve11:

Which browser did you use? cool
Re: Npc Ad-hoc Staff Recruitment 2023 Application Trend by sylve11: 5:57pm On Nov 21, 2022
betty22:
Use chrome

But I was having difficulty with capturing pics, had to use my phone browser

That's what I have been using. I later changed to Mozilla Firefox, yet still did the same thing.

In my case, I uploaded a picture and it was after the upload the troubles started. sad cool
Re: Npc Ad-hoc Staff Recruitment 2023 Application Trend by betty22(f): 10:34am On Nov 22, 2022
What's actually the problem?

sylve11:

That's what I have been using. I later changed to Mozilla Firefox, yet still did the same thing.

In my case, I uploaded a picture and it was after the upload the troubles started. sad cool

1 Like

Re: Npc Ad-hoc Staff Recruitment 2023 Application Trend by kayteajay111(m): 7:26pm On Nov 22, 2022
Please house, how would I recover my Reg ID?
I successfully completed the registration and ID number displayed on my portal while I also screenshot it on my phone but mistakenly I deleted some items on my phone which it was affected.
Please help a colleague.
Re: Npc Ad-hoc Staff Recruitment 2023 Application Trend by Alamkir: 12:53am On Nov 23, 2022
Goodboygonebad:

Enumerator 170k
Supervisor 200k

I dnt knw d rest

2 Likes

Re: Npc Ad-hoc Staff Recruitment 2023 Application Trend by zuru101(m): 4:01am On Nov 23, 2022
[please also me assist me with the site God bless you uote author=princeemmma post=118073250]Have been able to register successfully, if anybody is having issue with the registration kindly signify and you can get help from here [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Npc Ad-hoc Staff Recruitment 2023 Application Trend by zuru101(m): 4:03am On Nov 23, 2022
Please assist me with the site so that me too will register God bless you
Re: Npc Ad-hoc Staff Recruitment 2023 Application Trend by NDSMELODY(m): 6:31am On Nov 23, 2022
Has anyone been able to check his or her application status ?
I have been trying to check but saying "please retry" since the day I completed my registration.
Re: Npc Ad-hoc Staff Recruitment 2023 Application Trend by DeYoungJoe(m): 5:31pm On Nov 24, 2022
tyinfinity:
Please kindly help me to get my id . oyebamiji.toyosi@gmail.com

If you don't know your application ID you can use your NIN to continue your application
Re: Npc Ad-hoc Staff Recruitment 2023 Application Trend by sylve11: 1:40pm On Nov 25, 2022
betty22:
What's actually the problem?

You can't have it continue.

I am sending you a mail. Please, reply so I can forward the registration number to see if it will go through on your end. Done with the capture and that's where the process got stuck.

Thank you in advance. cool
Re: Npc Ad-hoc Staff Recruitment 2023 Application Trend by Olubidex: 5:34pm On Nov 29, 2022
sylve11:

I am sending you a mail. Please, reply so I can forward the registration number to see if it will go through on your end. Done with the capture and that's where the process got stuck.

Was he able to help you?
Re: Npc Ad-hoc Staff Recruitment 2023 Application Trend by sylve11: 1:42pm On Dec 01, 2022
Olubidex:

Was he able to help you?

Not yet. But I have dropped a mail for her. cool
Re: Npc Ad-hoc Staff Recruitment 2023 Application Trend by betty22(f): 7:37am On Dec 02, 2022
Saw your mail and I have replied you, the number you sent doesn't look correct

sylve11:

Re: Npc Ad-hoc Staff Recruitment 2023 Application Trend by sylve11: 7:59am On Dec 02, 2022
betty22:
Saw your mail and I have replied you, the number you sent doesn't look correct

Thanks for your concern.

Well, that's the correct number i used.

you can mail yours to me let me see if your status can be checked from end. If it opens, the i will know the problem is NPC website itself.
Re: Npc Ad-hoc Staff Recruitment 2023 Application Trend by hopyroll(m): 8:44am On Dec 02, 2022
Im stuck at capturing.
I have been clicking on the capture option but its not capturing.
Re: Npc Ad-hoc Staff Recruitment 2023 Application Trend by betty22(f): 8:46am On Dec 02, 2022
The digit suppose to be 9, the one you sent is 10
Try and log in with your NIN and see

Mine is not even opening again,, I guess it's the NPC site then

sylve11:

Thanks for your concern.

Well, that's the correct number i used.

you can mail yours to me let me see if your status can be checked from end. If it opens, the i will know the problem is NPC website itself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Should Primary School Education Be Added To A CV? / Careers At Nlng Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees / List Of People To Visit The N-Power Situation Room, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.