Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:57 AM

“bring Ifeanyi To My Church”: Prophet Instructs Davido Not To Bury Him Yet, Give - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / “bring Ifeanyi To My Church”: Prophet Instructs Davido Not To Bury Him Yet, Give (436 Views)

Now You Can Bury Your Loved Ones In A Coffee Table. Viewers discretion See Pic / Leave Your Married Ex-girlfriends Alone — Activist Instructs Nigerian Men. / 3 Graves To Bury One Man: How My Late Father's Kinsmen Hijacked Burial — Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“bring Ifeanyi To My Church”: Prophet Instructs Davido Not To Bury Him Yet, Give by SojWORLDWIDE(m): 7:55pm On Nov 02, 2022
Nigerian Prophet, Christian Shola is currently making headlines after he sent a message to music star Davido and his baby mama Chioma, who are mourning the death of their son Ifeanyi Adeleke.

Prophet Christian, in his message, appealed to Davido not to bury the dead child, who he described as a destiny child yet.
Prophet gives Davido 21 hours to bring Ifeanyi to his church.

According to the prophet, God would perform wonders if Ifeanyi is taken to Solution Ground on or before 21hrs from the time he passed his message.

“I am Prophet Christian Shola, please don’t bury that boy yet, he is a destiny child. take Ifeanyi Adeleke to Solution Ground on or before 21hrs after this message and see what will happen, God of of solution can never fail (2king5v10). Olórun Christian Shola Agbayé.”

CLICK TO READ FULL DETAILS:

https://terryanews.com/2022/11/bring-ifeanyi-to-my-church-prophet-instructs-davido-not-to-bury-him-yet-gives-conditions.html

https://terryanews.com/2022/11/why-parents-must-monitor-their-kids-this-boy-struggles-alone-in-the-pool-until-he-dies-video.html

https://www.sojworldnews.com/ndlea-declares-popular-lagos-socialite-afolabi-kazeem-adekaz-wanted/

https://www.sojworldnews.com/lady-shares-video-of-what-she-wanted-and-what-tailor-delivered-see-video/

Terry A News shares trending Nigeria news, Nigerian Celeb News, Latest Celebrity Gossip, Hot Naija Entertainment News, Nigerian Football, Wresteling, Boxing and lots more…
Dear Valued Friends,
Kindly reach us on 09069473894 with your NAME and LOCATION to add you to our WhatsApp Data Base to receive our latest news updates as it breaks.
We say it as it is with global reach, that is why we are different.
TERRYANEWS….We break the news as it breaks. (www.terryanews.com)

Re: “bring Ifeanyi To My Church”: Prophet Instructs Davido Not To Bury Him Yet, Give by etrange: 8:13pm On Nov 02, 2022
There are many dead people around her, and many more are dying in the hospitals nearby, why does her god need Davido's son to show his power? Is he bargaining for a promo deal with the celeb? Or maybe he recognizes wealth just like mere mortals? Biko, you guys should stop trying to score points with someone else's misfortune.

3 Likes

Re: “bring Ifeanyi To My Church”: Prophet Instructs Davido Not To Bury Him Yet, Give by Shalommy(f): 8:26pm On Nov 02, 2022
The so called prophet wanna cash out. Chaii cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: “bring Ifeanyi To My Church”: Prophet Instructs Davido Not To Bury Him Yet, Give by judatech: 9:47pm On Nov 02, 2022
Very heartless... let them mourn in peace

1 Like

Re: “bring Ifeanyi To My Church”: Prophet Instructs Davido Not To Bury Him Yet, Give by Nobody: 5:29am On Nov 03, 2022
Catch cruise and fame ontop another man's predicament.

(1) (Reply)

20M FOR SCHOOL: FATHER SAYS DAUGHTER MUST NOT COME BACK WITHOUT A FIRST-CLASS. / I Need A Mature Woman To Marry / How Can You Pay Or Rent New House With 70k Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.