Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional November 3 2022 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional November 3 2022 (168 Views)

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2024 / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional November 9 2022. / Joseph Prince Daily Devotional November 3 2022 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional November 3 2022 by chibuzormichael(m): 6:52am On Nov 03, 2022
The theme for Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional November 3 2022 is ”PRIDE YOURSELF IN HIS ABILITY”.

SCRIPTURE: I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing (John 15:5).

The Lord said, “…without me ye can do nothing.” By your own human ability, ingenuity, wisdom, skills and competence, you can’t achieve anything. Therefore, never pride yourself in your seeming human abilities. Trust in the Lord.

Your success is wholly dependent on your connection to the Lord. Your competence is of Him (Read 2 Corinthians 3:5 AMPC). No wonder Paul made his boast in the Lord, saying,...Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional November 3 2022

(1) (Reply)

Directives For Godly Living / How To Know Your Calling / Why Does Jesus Pass By?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.