Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,998 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

Academic Writers Needed - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Academic Writers Needed (331 Views)

Academic Writers Needed!!! / Academic Writers Needed (remote/part-time Gig). / Literary Academic Writers Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Academic Writers Needed by agbododoaforke(m): 8:54am On Nov 03, 2022
I'm currently in need of academic writers for possibly a continuous job depending on the writing skill
NB: the deadlines for these jobs are quite short
Re: Academic Writers Needed by Lat1ene(m): 9:21am On Nov 03, 2022
would love to offer you my professional service in academic writing and I am happy to let you know that:

- I am available to work IMMEDIATELY on this job and have the result back to you as soon as possible.

- With over 5 years of experience in the writing industry, I have worked on similar projects severally in the past to excellent results and positive reviews.

As an academic writing expert with updated knowledge in writing, you would find it assuring to know that not only will I deliver to you the very best result you could get, but also I ensure I follow up on your brand and ensure it converts exceedingly and you will get a high return on your investment.

What you’ll receive:

- premium grammarly proved content
- Non-plagiarized content
- Delivery before the end of your given deadline

I'm at your service just a message away; kindly get in touch if you feel we'd be a good fit to work together!

Best Wishes,
Re: Academic Writers Needed by Peledonomy: 10:09pm On Nov 05, 2022
agbododoaforke:
I'm currently in need of academic writers for possibly a continuous job depending on the writing skill
NB: the deadlines for these jobs are quite short

I am available
Re: Academic Writers Needed by csunnyjoe2019: 5:48pm On Nov 06, 2022
Good evening. I'm interested. My WhatsApp contact is 08050936966

(1) (Reply)

How To Rebrand Your Mindset To Make Millions / Multiple Fiction Writers Needed / Need Writers To Handle Your Monday Gigs?!!!!! Check Here!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.