Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,045 members, 7,838,634 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Help A Brother- Suggest Which Phone Brand I Should Go For. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help A Brother- Suggest Which Phone Brand I Should Go For. (419 Views)

What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? / Infinix Worse Brand I Have Ever Seen / Help Me To Suggest Which Phone To Buy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Brother- Suggest Which Phone Brand I Should Go For. by sirfolabi(m): 10:52am On Nov 03, 2022
Please house, Kindly suggest which phone brand i should go for between: Apple, Samsung and Oppo.
My budget is 200-210k last.

Your opinion and advise will be well appreciated.
Thank you .
Re: Help A Brother- Suggest Which Phone Brand I Should Go For. by Allison012: 11:46am On Nov 03, 2022
Galaxy A53
Re: Help A Brother- Suggest Which Phone Brand I Should Go For. by sirfolabi(m): 11:53am On Nov 03, 2022
Allison012:
Galaxy A53

Boss Galaxy A53 is way above my budget that around 270-280k
Re: Help A Brother- Suggest Which Phone Brand I Should Go For. by HolyTrader: 12:50pm On Nov 03, 2022
Phones can be lost. They also can be stolen or get broken. So, you don't have to break the Bank to buy a good Phone, neither do you have to stretch your Finances too thin before you can get a good one.

Your 200-210K is good enough to get a good Phone.
However, no Phone is manufactured in Nigeria; and with the way the value of Naira is depreciating against the Dollar daily, the value of your 200-210K is also depreciating.

You can check our Website to view are Phones Catalogue. We have affordable and good Phones - Oppo, Vivo, Xiaomi, Honor, etc.

And if there's a particular one that you desire that is not in our Catalogue, we might be able to get it for you - for example, the newly released Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 (5G) which is currently not available in Nigeria.

Also, this is one of the best Periods to snatch a good Offer on Phones because the 11.11 (China's Nov. 11) Shopping Festival has already begun in earnest.
All the best Mate!

(1) (Reply)

NCC Confirms Airtel As Sole Bidder For New 5G Licence / Is There A Way To Port An MTN, GLO Or Airtel Number To A Virtual Sim ? / How To Spy On Your Spouse Or Kids Phone Activities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.