Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,892 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Does Yahoo Pay? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Does Yahoo Pay? (4530 Views)

Does Yahoo Pay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Yahoo Pay? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 03, 2022
Good evening fam.....I hail all the working guys in the house.

This yahoo(dating) stuff is frustrating,I keep bombing no client replies me,I don't know what is wrong, someone said I should use soap or go for spiritual cleansing at any cele church.

I'm just confused,I have fmts and my iG profile looks real tho......I need good replies from the working guys here pls���
Re: Does Yahoo Pay? by Flora2Sweet: 5:46pm On Nov 03, 2022
Efcc dey track u like this....

Yahoo no dey pay again
Tunechi112:

This yahoo(dating) stuff is frustrating,I keep bombing no client replies me,I don't know what is wrong, someone said I should use soap or go for spiritual cleansing at any cele church.

I'm just confused,I have fmts and my iG profile looks real tho......I need good replies from the working guys here pls���

3 Likes

Re: Does Yahoo Pay? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 03, 2022
Flora2Sweet:
Efcc dey track u like this....

Yahoo no dey pay again

Omo,the thing just tire me.... once I get a job,in done with it......I don try tire nothing dey work...and I don't want to involve myself with some fetish thing's

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does Yahoo Pay? by Flora2Sweet: 5:53pm On Nov 03, 2022
Pls dont, cus e no dey last

Tunechi112:

Omo,the thing just tire me.... once I get a job,in done with it......I don try tire nothing dey work...and I don't want to involve myself with some fetish thing's

2 Likes

Re: Does Yahoo Pay? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 03, 2022
Flora2Sweet:
Pls dont, cus e no dey last

Thanks
Re: Does Yahoo Pay? by feranmi143: 6:05pm On Nov 03, 2022
Yo fish, yeah it does, doe i won't ask you to do it but incase you made up your mind. ( keep low key, don't waste your time pleading with client , get a sure and trusted loader, avoid giving out your phone, get your tools and don't share them no matter what, ignore anything locking of client, invest when you get the cash, avoid format( typed down text that you copy online and paste or you get from friends) , use only 1 gmail, and get alternative in case you get blocked. keep shut till that funds land in your acc. good luck to your adventure

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Yahoo Pay? by LILTJAY: 6:19pm On Nov 03, 2022
Tunechi112:

dating Don cast baba..

1 Like

Re: Does Yahoo Pay? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 03, 2022
LILTJAY:
dating Don cast baba..

Boss e dey frustrating.....I no dey even get replies from those white folks...abeg share me update
Re: Does Yahoo Pay? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 03, 2022
feranmi143:
Yo fish, yeah it does, doe i won't ask you to do it but incase you made up your mind. ( keep low key, don't waste your time pleading with client , get a sure and trusted loader, avoid giving out your phone, get your tools and don't share them no matter what, ignore anything locking of client, invest when you get the cash, avoid format( typed down text that you copy online and paste or you get from friends) , use only 1 gmail, and get alternative in case you get blocked. keep shut till that funds land in your acc. good luck to your adventure

Pls put me thru boss
Re: Does Yahoo Pay? by feranmi143: 7:08pm On Nov 03, 2022
Tunechi112:

Pls put me thru boss
Yo fish, past life i don't do that anymore, like i said use the little you get from it and build your self after that dump it and earn legit. Don't depend on it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Yahoo Pay? by Blueace247(f): 7:21pm On Nov 03, 2022
feranmi143:

I don't support yahoo o... But you have spoken well..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Yahoo Pay? by Blueace247(f): 7:22pm On Nov 03, 2022
feranmi143:
Yo fish, past life i don't do that anymore, like i said use the little you get from it and build your self after that dump it and earn legit. Don't depend on it.

Pray too, be consistent and believe

2 Likes

Re: Does Yahoo Pay? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 03, 2022
feranmi143:

Thanks �
Re: Does Yahoo Pay? by GRACEGLORY: 7:40pm On Nov 03, 2022
Tunechi112:

Journey to decadence…. Being broke shouldn’t make you delirious. Productivity beats both satan and poverty hands down big time.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does Yahoo Pay? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 03, 2022
GRACEGLORY:

Journey to decadence….
There's no good paying job,so don't judge me
Re: Does Yahoo Pay? by Magnoliaa(f): 7:43pm On Nov 03, 2022
Ask iLegendd.

3 Likes

Re: Does Yahoo Pay? by GRACEGLORY: 7:45pm On Nov 03, 2022
Tunechi112:

There's no good paying job,so don't judge me

You don’t need a good paying job. All you need is a good paying brain. And you already have it. In chaos there are numerous opportunities. People are simply poor because they ain’t productive, not because of the government, it’s because they’re narrow minded.

Skyscrapers are built from pebbles after all

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does Yahoo Pay? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 03, 2022
GRACEGLORY:

You don’t need a good paying job. All you need is a good paying brain. And you already have it. In chaos there are numerous opportunities. People are simply poor because they ain’t productive, not because of the government, it’s because they’re narrow minded.

Skyscrapers are built from pebbles after all

Lol,the brain can't do everything without funds
Re: Does Yahoo Pay? by LILTJAY: 7:58pm On Nov 03, 2022
Tunechi112:

Boss e dey frustrating.....I no dey even get replies from those white folks...abeg share me update
do you send messages to them without adding them as friends first?
if na so, them go know straight say you e scammer

1 Like

Re: Does Yahoo Pay? by Makaveli800: 8:02pm On Nov 03, 2022
Well bruv everything in this life is consistency keep doing it bomb Facebook if possible pray harder believe don't do plus it's for a short period never stop bombing get a side hustle till you make money from Yahoo to be on your own my greatest regrets was doing soap self believe is important peace

8 Likes

Re: Does Yahoo Pay? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 03, 2022
LILTJAY:
do you send messages to them without adding them as friends first?
if na so, them go know straight say you e scammer

It's on IG bro,I send messages without following them.....do u think that's the cause?
Re: Does Yahoo Pay? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 03, 2022
Makaveli800:
Well bruv everything in this life is consistency keep doing it bomb Facebook if possible pray harder believe don't do plus it's for a short period never stop bombing get a side hustle till you make money from Yahoo to be on your own my greatest regrets was doing soap self believe is important peace

Thanks bro.....could u pls share ur soap experience with me.....we can talk more on WhatsApp if u don't mind�
Re: Does Yahoo Pay? by Makaveli800: 8:05pm On Nov 03, 2022
LILTJAY:
dating Don cast baba..
dating no go cast till Jesus come it's the mother of all updates one good thing about dating is that you get paid like weekly it's the oldest still paying like mad just bomb �

1 Like

Re: Does Yahoo Pay? by LILTJAY: 8:07pm On Nov 03, 2022
Makaveli800:
dating no go cast till Jesus come it's the mother of all updates one good thing about dating is that you get paid like weekly it's the oldest still paying like mad just bomb �
na you know that one alaye

3 Likes

Re: Does Yahoo Pay? by Makaveli800: 8:08pm On Nov 03, 2022
Tunechi112:

It's on IG bro,I send messages without following them.....do u think that's the cause?
Might be locate a working guy let him put you through you gats learn before doing it

1 Like

Re: Does Yahoo Pay? by LILTJAY: 8:09pm On Nov 03, 2022
Tunechi112:

yes they will smell the scam once..
do you have old Fb account?

1 Like

Re: Does Yahoo Pay? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 03, 2022
Makaveli800:

Might be locate a working guy let him put you through you gats learn before doing it

I don learn o...I don't really know wat is wrong with me.....
Re: Does Yahoo Pay? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 03, 2022
LILTJAY:
yes they will smell the scam once..
do you have old Fb account?

No,buh I'm still looking for one to buy.....
Re: Does Yahoo Pay? by feranmi143: 8:15pm On Nov 03, 2022
Blueace247:

Pray too, be consistent and believe
Yo fish, the praying sh*t ain't working, creators ain't in support of fraud

2 Likes

Re: Does Yahoo Pay? by Makaveli800: 8:16pm On Nov 03, 2022
Tunechi112:

Buy old fb bomb on a new phone don't over bomb 15 request in a day is ok on one account comment like and don't use casted pics
Re: Does Yahoo Pay? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 03, 2022
Makaveli800:

Buy old fb bomb on a new phone don't over bomb 15 request in a day is ok on one account comment like and don't use casted pics

Ok....can u help me with some pic and fmt?

Lemme just start afresh with an fb account
Re: Does Yahoo Pay? by LILTJAY: 8:30pm On Nov 03, 2022
Tunechi112:

fb sure pass instagram

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet The Oldest Serving Prisoner, Who Was Convicted At Age 16 And Served For 64 / Guy Who Slapped Soldier Arrested / They shoot this one inside his heart Blackaxe vs Eiye Abeokuta PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.