Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Mitsubishi Sigma Salon Car For Sale @ N220k - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Mitsubishi Sigma Salon Car For Sale @ N220k (5574 Views)

Clean Benz 190 For Sale @ N220K - Buy And Drive Away / sold sold sold sold Nigerian Used Passat Salon Car Jst 250k / Nissan Maxima Reg For Sale- N220k (now N150k) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mitsubishi Sigma Salon Car For Sale @ N220k by niggaman(m): 2:38pm On Sep 19, 2011
still available!!!!
Re: Mitsubishi Sigma Salon Car For Sale @ N220k by niggaman(m): 9:31am On Sep 20, 2011
still available!!!!
Re: Mitsubishi Sigma Salon Car For Sale @ N220k by niggaman(m): 4:10pm On Sep 20, 2011
still available,
Re: Mitsubishi Sigma Salon Car For Sale @ N220k by armagedon: 5:38pm On Sep 20, 2011
What s wrong wit d gear n how much damage was done to the windscreen? Can I still manage it cos ur pics doesn't show much damage. U said 2,500 fuel per week- Pls lets me know how n where u usually take it to. Am sure its 6 plugs. What s d mileage on it? Still available?
Re: Mitsubishi Sigma Salon Car For Sale @ N220k by niggaman(m): 5:45pm On Sep 20, 2011
The gear is not bad, the car moves and run normally its just that it makes a slight sound wen u want to engage gear 2. The windscreen needs replacement out rightly. From my end at Yaba - to my office on the Island its consume 2,500 fuel weekly and weekend runs. that is fuel economy for me
Re: Mitsubishi Sigma Salon Car For Sale @ N220k by armagedon: 5:21am On Sep 21, 2011
Can I take it to my place b4 fixing? Pls send me d front view showing d screen. U dnt say anythn abt d engine/mileage. D shocks nko? I offer 160k. Thanks. Email me: ademakjam@yahoo.com
Re: Mitsubishi Sigma Salon Car For Sale @ N220k by niggaman(m): 5:36am On Sep 21, 2011
The engine is sound, no problems. No where u gonna get that car cheap, thks for showing interest
Re: Mitsubishi Sigma Salon Car For Sale @ N220k by niggaman(m): 7:19am On Sep 21, 2011
still available
Re: Mitsubishi Sigma Salon Car For Sale @ N220k by niggaman(m): 10:53am On Sep 22, 2011
going, going,
Re: Mitsubishi Sigma Salon Car For Sale @ N220k by obiyor2000: 2:22pm On Sep 23, 2011
how much is d gear box
Re: Mitsubishi Sigma Salon Car For Sale @ N220k by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 23, 2011
niggaman:

a/c needs gasing the compressor is gooud. It the body has never been touched i.e its is first body. and the engine is good. my last price is 210k

Comrade, no disrespect, but you're not being straight here. If there's no gas in the aircon system, there's no way you can guarantee the compressor's any good. The magnetic clutch will not engage if there's not enough gas to keep the pressure switch happy.

And a dry compressure won't last long. The gas (R12 / R134-A depending on the car's year) also contains PAG oil, which lubricates the pistons in the compressor. Without this lubricant, the pistons will die a slow death, and the compressor will be rendered useless.

Your price is cheap enough, but don't hoodwink potential buyers that the aircon "only needs gassing" to become functional, because I can almost guarantee that besides gas, it'll need a compressor, receiver drier and possibly more!
Re: Mitsubishi Sigma Salon Car For Sale @ N220k by niggaman(m): 6:18pm On Sep 23, 2011
if u read my posts well then u would realize i said the last time i used the car the aircon was gud, am not an agent its actually my car and am not a repairer too. Am not hoodwicking anybody into buying anything either have collected money from anybody. But my question to Mr Siena is that are u saying that just becos compressor dont have gas have not being working for some time it damages them, if so its means all compressor we buy from spare part dealers are spoilt.
Re: Mitsubishi Sigma Salon Car For Sale @ N220k by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 23, 2011
niggaman:

if u read my posts well then u would realize i said the last time i used the car the aircon was gud, am not an agent its actually my car and am not a repairer too. Am not hoodwicking anybody into buying anything either have collected money from anybody. But my question to Mr Siena is that are u saying that just becos compressor dont have gas have not being working for some time it damages them, if so its means all compressor we buy from spare part dealers are spoilt.

Comrade, you're reading things out of context.

This is what you originally posted:

niggaman:

a/c needs gasing the compressor is gooud. It the body has never been touched i.e its is first body. and the engine is good. my last price is 210k

A compressor that's still on a car, with the engine rotating on a daily basis will be ruined, fact. A compressor that's been lying on a shelf for a prolonged period of time will corrode internally, fact. The fact a used compressor works for a while doesn't mean it will last the course. Internal moisture is a killer, why do you think a receiver drier is installed in series with the condenser, and evaporator?

If you visit a dealership, you'll find air con compressors are not held in stock. There's a reason for this - they have a shelf life. By this, there's a certain period of time an air con compressor can be held in stock, and not be fitted to a charged system. Compressors are ordered directly for fitment. I have no idea how it works in Nigeria, but this is general practice.
Re: Mitsubishi Sigma Salon Car For Sale @ N220k by niggaman(m): 9:34pm On Sep 23, 2011
@ mr siena, pls let's drop the issue,let's talk about the other gud features of the car, ur point is noted. Thks
Stil available,
Re: Mitsubishi Sigma Salon Car For Sale @ N220k by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 23, 2011
^^^ No worries, Comrade. As I said, your car's well priced, and will make a good buy for someone that needs a cheap runaround.
Re: Mitsubishi Sigma Salon Car For Sale @ N220k by niggaman(m): 9:31am On Sep 24, 2011
Thks Mr. Siena, best of luck in ur compressor biz. Still available
Re: Mitsubishi Sigma Salon Car For Sale @ N220k by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 24, 2011
niggaman:

Thks Mr. Siena, best of luck in your compressor biz. Still available

Compressor business? You're assuming I sell compressors, where did you get that idea from?
Re: Mitsubishi Sigma Salon Car For Sale @ N220k by niggaman(m): 2:35pm On Oct 10, 2011
Price reduced to 170k
still available
Re: Mitsubishi Sigma Salon Car For Sale @ N220k by igwekadillac: 2:43pm On Oct 11, 2011
am offering d same 100k i offered b4 and am still available if u are intrested pls email me on my id igwekadillac@yahoo.com or you call me 08038378011 thnx as i await ur response
Re: Mitsubishi Sigma Salon Car For Sale @ N220k by niggaman(m): 11:22am On Oct 17, 2011
igwe watever i hav told u to move on from dis posts, why are u such a spoilt joy, u want me to sell sigma to u @100k, did i steal it? if u dont hav money to buy a decent car, the money u are offering is enough to buy gun then u can go to the express road and snatch a car, pls i dont appreciate urresponses anymore, thks
Re: Mitsubishi Sigma Salon Car For Sale @ N220k by niggaman(m): 11:23am On Oct 17, 2011
the car still available
Re: Mitsubishi Sigma Salon Car For Sale @ N220k by PHIL2011: 1:44am On Oct 29, 2011
Can you have the car delivered in Benin city? Payment of the money via First or Union bank - the money will deposited on your account, but will not be released yet. Then you will have the car transported. The bankmanagers of your office in Lagos and my office in Benin will be in contact. If the car is in the stated condition: drivable, windshield needed to be replaced and slight crackling sound going to second gear , the funds will be released: you keep the naira's and I will keep the car. Can we have contact via e-mail?
Re: Mitsubishi Sigma Salon Car For Sale @ N220k by engeesbee: 10:18am On Oct 20, 2012
Neatly used mitsubishi sigma. Factory fitted AC, superb dashboard/interior, manual transmission, power steering, power glass, alloy rims,first body,vehicle papers are upto date with fire extinguisher nd C-caution. Engine is bad. The tokunbo engine is sold for 57k.
Re: Mitsubishi Sigma Salon Car For Sale @ N220k by blogger2tooker: 11:45am On Oct 20, 2012
engeesbee: Neatly used mitsubishi sigma. Factory fitted AC, superb dashboard/interior, manual transmission, power steering, power glass, alloy rims,first body,vehicle papers are upto date with fire extinguisher nd C-caution. Engine is bad. The tokunbo engine is sold for 57k.

send pics to me. samuel_ekwueme@yahoo.co.uk or if u are on bb my pin is 322AC970

(1) (2) (Reply)

2002 Benz C230 Coupe / Mercedes Benz E-class For Sale. Now 800k!!! Final price!!! / Tokunbo Mack Tipper Dump Truck Ready for Export to Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.