Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

Uniben Postume Timetable - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniben Postume Timetable (4096 Views)

Uniben Postume Admission Info.check For Update. / Uniben Postume Result 2011/2012 / Info On Delsu & Uniben Postume Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uniben Postume Timetable by saucekid(m): 3:50pm On Aug 22, 2007
Hallo Room,
Well we thanks God we will soon be admitted to the various universities of our choice.
If anyone has the time table for UNIBEN's post ume,kindly send that info to, quicksilver0022003@yahoo.com.
The reason is,i also applied to UNIPORT and i dont want the dates of both schools to clash.
Will be xpecting a favourable mail from any concerned person
Thanks
Re: Uniben Postume Timetable by imhomoh(m): 4:12pm On Aug 22, 2007
Guy, just pray that you r not an Engineering Student, cos UNIBEN and UNIPORT Engineering Fall on thesame day and thas 20th of Sept. Well i have the Time Table and thats why am telling you this.

From Oshoke
tel:08034813013
Re: Uniben Postume Timetable by imhomoh(m): 4:21pm On Aug 22, 2007
Guy, just pray that you r not an Engineering Student, cos UNIBEN and UNIPORT Engineering Fall on thesame day and thas 20th of Sept. Well i have the Time Table and thats why am telling you this.

From Oshoke
tel:08034813013
Re: Uniben Postume Timetable by saucekid(m): 4:31pm On Aug 22, 2007
can you kindly mail me the time table for uniben's postume.Although i am not an engineering student but i need it to clarify somethings.
Please if you can,kindly mail the time table for uniben to my mailbox.I'll greatly appreciate it
Re: Uniben Postume Timetable by imhomoh(m): 12:41pm On Aug 23, 2007
[center]UNIVERSITY OF BENIN
BENIN CITY, NIGERIA

POST-UME SCREENING EXERCISE, 2007/2008
[/center]This is to inform all candidate that chose the University of Benin as their FIRST CHIOCE of University and who scored 200 and above in the April 2007 University matriculation examination (UME) Conducted by JAMB to a screening exercise, the exercise will take place in the University of Benin at 9am. On each of the following days. Candidate should be at their assigned Venue at 7:30am prompt.

GROUP:
Date of screening exercise

1. Social/Mgt Science/Education Social/Mgt Science/ Maths-Econs/Maths/Geography
Tuesday 18th Sept. 2007

2. Medicine/Dentistry/Pharmacy/Agric/Education Agric/Education Biological sciences/Biological Science (i.e Optometry, Biochemistry, Botany, Microbiology, Zoology, Anatomy physiology, Medical Biochemistry)
Wednesday 19t Sept. 2007

3. Engineering/Physical sciences (i.e Physics, Geology, Mathematic, Chemistry, Computer Science)/Education Physical Sciences
Thursday 20th Sept. 2007

4. Law/Arts/Education Arts
Friday 21st Sept. 2007

NOTE:
Candidates are expected to come along with their writing materials (HB pencil and Eraser) for the exercise. GSM phones and Calculator are NOT allowed.

Eligible candidate will be screened for knowledge in 1(one) paper made up of A and B as follows:

Section A: English Language

Section B: General paper: this will entail screening of candidate’s knowledge in subject areas relating to course of study.

SALE OF SCRATCH CARDS:
This will commence on Tuesday, 21th August 2007 and close on Tuesday 4th September 2007.

METHOD OF REGISTRATION:
A. Eligible candidates are expected to purchase a scratch card of =N=1,000 (One Thousand Naira) from any of the branches of the following Banks in Benin City, Lagos, Abuja, Enugu, Kano and Port Harcourt: First Bank, Access Bank, Intercontinental Bank, Wema Bank, Unity Bank and UBA.

B. After purchase of the scratch card, an eligible candidate is requested to upload his/her 1”x 1” COLOUR passport photograph with RED background in JPEG format only.

C. On uploading the colour passport photograph with red background, a candidate is expected to first preview, confirm, SUBMIT and PRINT OUT immediately an acknowledgment paper showing his/her photograph. No complaint of wrong or blank picture will be entertained after submission.

D. Application website closes by Mid-night on Thursday 6th Sept. 2007 (i.e all application must be concluded on-line not later than mid-night of Thursday, 6 Sept. 2007)

The acknowledgment paper will be demanded of the candidate to identify him.herself at the screening center to enable him/her participate in the exercise. The phtograph uploaded will b the only valid ID for all admitted candidate throughout their stay in the University.

The candidate should come long ri the screening center with the following items:

1. Original and one photocopy of the scratch card
2. Acknowledgment paper for identification
3. Four Figure Table (where applicable)

Please note that impersonators will be handed over to the law enforcement agents

[center]C.M.OJOMO (MRS)
Ag. Registrar

Sent by

OSHOKE
Tel: 08034813013
[/center]
Re: Uniben Postume Timetable by saucekid(m): 1:10pm On Aug 23, 2007
thanks a whole lot imhomoh.you wont really know what you've done for muah,but i appreciate it.more power to your elbows
Re: Uniben Postume Timetable by tblack(m): 10:27am On Aug 27, 2007
wat about those who took it as second choice
Re: Uniben Postume Timetable by imhomoh(m): 3:35pm On Aug 27, 2007
Well UNIBEN will not accept second choice candidates.
Re: Uniben Postume Timetable by imhomoh(m): 10:25am On Aug 30, 2007
Have in mind that will go along with your jamb slip and result when you are going to buy the scratch card from the bankks in Benin;because they are going to stamp the slip and also the result with there bank stamp.
Re: Uniben Postume Timetable by asids55: 4:05pm On Jun 02, 2012
for free uniben postume questions send me a mail on turboasid@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Opinion: Easiest Course To Study In The University Is- Electrical Engineering / Volcanic Eruption At Abia State University, Uturu / Outdoor Playground Equipment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.