Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,317 members, 7,829,764 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Medications At The Reach Of Toddlers - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Medications At The Reach Of Toddlers (238 Views)

Foreign Drugs Is Now Out Of The Reach For Middle Class Nigerians / Where Can I Buy Quality Medications At Wholesale Prices For A Medical Outreach / 3 Best Multivitamins For Babies And Toddlers ... Mothers tell us your experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Medications At The Reach Of Toddlers by nnennachiji(f): 2:46pm On Nov 04, 2022
Last night I was in panic mood. I have just finished putting my son who is 4 to bed. I decided to do the dishes , it wasn’t up to 30 minutes when my son ran out of the room to meet me . He was holding a medication and said mommy see. I grabbed it from him and ran into the room with him to find more medications for blood pressure on the bed . He climbed the dresser and took the medication I even forgot I left there.
I screamed and asked him if he took it he said no but I wasn’t so sure . I opened his mouth I didn’t see any medication particles but I was so scared
He later said yes he did but also said no
So I was confused
I called the poison line and told them
The person I spoke to told me that since I wasn’t sure the best thing was to take him to the emergency room
I took him to the emergency room and he was examined and his blood pressure was checked every 15 mins
It didn’t crash
Blood work was done including EKG and chest X-ray
After 3 hours, his blood pressure was still normal. The doctor discharged us and told us it was unlikely he took it
I really thank God
Last night was scariest night of my life
Re: Medications At The Reach Of Toddlers by Seezion: 2:18am On Mar 02
G

(1) (Reply)

How To Get A Discount On A Gym Membership / Say Goodbye To Back Pain / Spontaneous Human Combustion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.