Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,344 members, 7,860,882 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:00 PM

Kperogi: Adamu Adamu's Admission Of Failure Will Be More Genuine If He Resigns - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kperogi: Adamu Adamu's Admission Of Failure Will Be More Genuine If He Resigns (11680 Views)

Unity Schools To Resume October 11 - Adamu Adamu, Minister Of Education / Schools Must Setup Isolation Centers Before Reopening - Adamu Adamu / 'ASUU Strike Will Be Called Off From Today Or Tomorrow' - Adamu Adamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kperogi: Adamu Adamu's Admission Of Failure Will Be More Genuine If He Resigns by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 04, 2022
Hmm
Re: Kperogi: Adamu Adamu's Admission Of Failure Will Be More Genuine If He Resigns by Starboytwo(m): 8:15pm On Nov 04, 2022
We are a very unique set of people with unique traits, one of them,

“ we nor dey resign”

Ever, ever.
Re: Kperogi: Adamu Adamu's Admission Of Failure Will Be More Genuine If He Resigns by welovebarca: 8:18pm On Nov 04, 2022
LibertyRep:
Absolutely. But the thought of the handsome severance packages won't let them resign. How can one admit to failure and still remain on the job?

The just replaced UK's Prime Minister resigned not because she has failed but because she feared she might fail.

Can't we just emulate the good aspect of their administration for once?
Lol. Their purpose of going to the office is different from ours.
Re: Kperogi: Adamu Adamu's Admission Of Failure Will Be More Genuine If He Resigns by ufuosman(m): 8:19pm On Nov 04, 2022
No mind am
Re: Kperogi: Adamu Adamu's Admission Of Failure Will Be More Genuine If He Resigns by hisexcellency34: 8:35pm On Nov 04, 2022
Only in Nigeria. The useless old man publicly admitted he has failed yet he didn't resign and the president didn't sack him
Re: Kperogi: Adamu Adamu's Admission Of Failure Will Be More Genuine If He Resigns by israelmao(m): 8:36pm On Nov 04, 2022
Watch Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Kperogi: Adamu Adamu's Admission Of Failure Will Be More Genuine If He Resigns by Brushstrokes20: 8:40pm On Nov 04, 2022
Despite not resigning, I still admire the fact that Adamu admitted his failures by #TAKING RESPONSIBILITY for his inadequacy...

Unlike some lifeless scammer that blames everyone but his DUMB, DOOMED, IRRESPONSIBLE SELF undecided
Buhari is Nigeria's WORST BLUNDER undecided

VOTE WISELY COME 2023.
Re: Kperogi: Adamu Adamu's Admission Of Failure Will Be More Genuine If He Resigns by d142475: 8:43pm On Nov 04, 2022
All this failure of a man is concerned about is expunging sex education from school curriculum. It’s time we decentralized education in Nigeria and let each region develop or adjust their own curriculum
Re: Kperogi: Adamu Adamu's Admission Of Failure Will Be More Genuine If He Resigns by nkemjacob2(m): 8:47pm On Nov 04, 2022
Tank God a minister has agreed to his failure we expect others to do same in shame than to fool themselves thinking they are wise.

Kayamo, adesina, BACHIR Ahmend, etc. Pls follow suit
Re: Kperogi: Adamu Adamu's Admission Of Failure Will Be More Genuine If He Resigns by Angelfrost(m): 8:52pm On Nov 04, 2022
For starters, why would you pick Ministers based on Quota system and party affiliation rather than capacity to perform?!!!
Re: Kperogi: Adamu Adamu's Admission Of Failure Will Be More Genuine If He Resigns by Everlastingson: 8:57pm On Nov 04, 2022
A so called human being admits and confesses publicly that he has failed as a minister but still remains on his minister seat. Terrible. This man is a grave hypocrite and absolutely blush less.
Re: Kperogi: Adamu Adamu's Admission Of Failure Will Be More Genuine If He Resigns by sisisioge: 9:02pm On Nov 04, 2022
Exactly! Let him allow someone else do it.
Re: Kperogi: Adamu Adamu's Admission Of Failure Will Be More Genuine If He Resigns by Lazenby007(m): 9:11pm On Nov 04, 2022
Aboki as an education minister !. God pls help us in this country.
Re: Kperogi: Adamu Adamu's Admission Of Failure Will Be More Genuine If He Resigns by jojothaiv(m): 10:38pm On Nov 04, 2022
Urheadmaster:
To resign is one of the hardest decision among Nigeria politicians
If we are to honest with ourselves, most of the politicians suppose don resign taytay.
Re: Kperogi: Adamu Adamu's Admission Of Failure Will Be More Genuine If He Resigns by barinedan(m): 11:23pm On Nov 04, 2022
After admitting his failure the next thing to do is to resign honourably
Re: Kperogi: Adamu Adamu's Admission Of Failure Will Be More Genuine If He Resigns by ym8282055: 12:08am On Nov 05, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXySekhUUMU

Minister blames state governors for rising out-of-school-children

The government is insisting that only 6.9 million children are out of school in Nigeria, dismissing the 18.5 and 20 million figures by UNICEF and UNESCO, respectively
Re: Kperogi: Adamu Adamu's Admission Of Failure Will Be More Genuine If He Resigns by Doyou2019: 3:44am On Nov 05, 2022
LibertyRep:
Absolutely. But the thought of the handsome severance packages won't let them resign. How can one admit to failure and still remain on the job?

The just replaced UK's Prime Minister resigned not because she has failed but because she feared she might fail.

Can't we just emulate the good aspect of their administration for once?

Every day teachers teach integrity and other important values, but what is a student to do when he or she is surrounded by a society that runs after money and places it atop every noble cause

Question for the philosophers.
Re: Kperogi: Adamu Adamu's Admission Of Failure Will Be More Genuine If He Resigns by Doyou2019: 3:49am On Nov 05, 2022
Angelfrost:
For starters, why would you pick Ministers based on Quota system and party affiliation rather than capacity to perform?!!!

Because you're an average dumb Nigerian politician who should be nowhere near administering the affairs of anyone else, but your miserable self.
Re: Kperogi: Adamu Adamu's Admission Of Failure Will Be More Genuine If He Resigns by Slimwhyt(m): 8:53am On Nov 05, 2022
Exactly
Re: Kperogi: Adamu Adamu's Admission Of Failure Will Be More Genuine If He Resigns by Angelfrost(m): 9:07am On Nov 05, 2022
Doyou2019:

Because you're an average dumb Nigerian politician who should be nowhere near administering the affairs of anyone else, but your miserable self.

Dollar is currently at #850, will hit 1000 before the year ends, and all food prices are flying with it... I have increased my income and improved my lifestyle since the clowns you elected took over years ago!

I'm neither miserable nor dumb, not even an average Nigerian!

A dumb person is one who sees the truth and chooses to defend lies!!!

Have a good morning!!!
Re: Kperogi: Adamu Adamu's Admission Of Failure Will Be More Genuine If He Resigns by Doyou2019: 11:59am On Nov 05, 2022
Angelfrost:

Dollar is currently at #850, will hit 1000 before the year ends, and all food prices are flying with it... I have increased my income and improved my lifestyle since the clowns you elected took over years ago!

I'm neither miserable nor dumb, not even an average Nigerian!

A dumb person is one who sees the truth and chooses to defend lies!!!

Have a good morning!!!
grin Good one.
I was only trying to answer the question you posed though. It's to the average Nigerian politician, not you brother .
Re: Kperogi: Adamu Adamu's Admission Of Failure Will Be More Genuine If He Resigns by Angelfrost(m): 12:30pm On Nov 05, 2022
Doyou2019:

grin Good one.
I was only trying to answer the question you posed though. It's to the average Nigerian politician, not you brother .

Oh... Thanks great one! Apologies for the misunderstanding. grin

1 Like

Re: Kperogi: Adamu Adamu's Admission Of Failure Will Be More Genuine If He Resigns by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 05, 2022
Oh God , you alone know why you created me a Nigerian.
Your Will be done!

(1) (2) (Reply)

200 Days Of ASUU Strike - An Analysis / 127 Students Nominated For South-East Campus Award (Pictures) / Yaba College Of Technology Part Time Form Is It Out Yet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.