Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,281 members, 7,839,386 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

.... THERE'S NOTHING GOD CANNOT DO. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / .... THERE'S NOTHING GOD CANNOT DO. (2369 Views)

What God Cannot Do Doesn't Exist Truly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.... THERE'S NOTHING GOD CANNOT DO. by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 04, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: .... THERE'S NOTHING GOD CANNOT DO. by PENNYSWAP: 5:07pm On Nov 04, 2022
lies
Re: .... THERE'S NOTHING GOD CANNOT DO. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 04, 2022
PENNYSWAP:
lies

Did you watch the video?
Re: .... THERE'S NOTHING GOD CANNOT DO. by PENNYSWAP: 5:50pm On Nov 04, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Did you watch the video?

No

Why should I watch

Cuz it seems like old vid

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: .... THERE'S NOTHING GOD CANNOT DO. by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 04, 2022
Ok.

I just hope and pray it's true.
Re: .... THERE'S NOTHING GOD CANNOT DO. by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 04, 2022
So how does the video show he is alive? U re dumb o. Very very dumb n foolish
Blessedmercy8:

Did you watch the video?

17 Likes

Re: .... THERE'S NOTHING GOD CANNOT DO. by Chidi2022: 6:22pm On Nov 04, 2022
Tamilore11:
So how does the video show he is alive? U re dumb o. Very very dumb n foolish
Must you insult and call her names to pass your message? Nawa ooo

2 Likes

Re: .... THERE'S NOTHING GOD CANNOT DO. by eyinjuege: 6:41pm On Nov 04, 2022
We all wish the child was alive, but I believe that's an old video
Can we just allow this family some quiet time to mourn?

1 Like

Re: .... THERE'S NOTHING GOD CANNOT DO. by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 04, 2022
She is obviously dumb. The video is just collection of the kids videos and she opened a thread to say he is alive. If dat is not stupidity, then I don’t know
Chidi2022:

6 Likes

Re: .... THERE'S NOTHING GOD CANNOT DO. by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 04, 2022
She is obviously stupid. She opened a thread on a public forums to post video saying a child is alive. The video consists of collection’s of old videos of d little boy. Must u ppl seek attention with dis child? Are u ppl crazy? Can’t u slow the parents to even come out to say somtin whether it is true or not.
Chidi2022:

5 Likes

Re: .... THERE'S NOTHING GOD CANNOT DO. by Mercury12(m): 9:16pm On Nov 04, 2022
People are doing doing much. I'm not believing anything else about this incident except from David , chioma and the police
Re: .... THERE'S NOTHING GOD CANNOT DO. by Samfloxin(m): 9:35pm On Nov 04, 2022
Learn how to quote people without insulting them.
Re: .... THERE'S NOTHING GOD CANNOT DO. by Chidi2022: 10:00pm On Nov 04, 2022
Tamilore11:
She is obviously stupid. She opened a thread on a public forums to post video saying a child is alive. The video consists of collection’s of old videos of d little boy. Must u ppl seek attention with dis child? Are u ppl crazy? Can’t u slow the parents to even come out to say somtin whether it is true or not.
You are obviously more stupid than the person you are correcting, i only said you don't have to insult her to correct her, how does that amount to seeking attention with a little child's death? did you ever see me comment on any issue concerning the little child? guy abeg try grow sense join....tamilofo
Re: .... THERE'S NOTHING GOD CANNOT DO. by TakeNigeriaBack: 10:12pm On Nov 04, 2022
OP, your brain is leaking oil sir.
Re: .... THERE'S NOTHING GOD CANNOT DO. by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 04, 2022
And who is referring to u? I am giving reasons why I said she is stupid. Did u really go to school? Truly truly, we can distinguish those that went to good schools from dose dat went to shitty schools. Just look at your comprehension skills. So wack!!!
Chidi2022:
You are obviously more stupid than the person you are correcting, i only said you don't have to insult her to correct her, how does that amount to seeking attention with a little child's death? did you ever see me comment on any issue concerning the little child? guy abeg try grow sense join....tamilofo

6 Likes

Re: .... THERE'S NOTHING GOD CANNOT DO. by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 04, 2022
Tamilore11:
And who is referring to u? I am giving reasons why I said she is stupid. Did u really go to school? Truly truly, we can distinguish those that went to good schools from dose dat went to shitty schools. Just look at your comprehension skills. So wack!!!

This is just one reason I dislike you Yorubas. Seriously, you people don't have sense. I would have just ignored you completely like I've been doing but I just want to let you know that you're referring to your mother who didn't train you well.

I'm done with you.
Re: .... THERE'S NOTHING GOD CANNOT DO. by grandstar(m): 2:36am On Nov 05, 2022
This isn't a time to laugh or be downright stupid.

Davido shod release a song next year dedicated to the boy. It might even be an entire album
Re: .... THERE'S NOTHING GOD CANNOT DO. by Nobody: 2:47am On Nov 05, 2022
Imagine calling out a whole tribe. So it is igbo dat is better? U must be dreaming. Igbo na tribe? Let us not start. No wonder u re old n shameless without a husband at your age. Many of ur igbo ladies are out der facing same predicament. U dis old God forsaken rejected witch
Blessedmercy8:

This is just one reason I dislike you Yorubas. Seriously, you people don't have sense. I would have just ignored you completely like I've been doing but I just want to let you know that you're referring to your mother who didn't train you well.

I'm done with you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: .... THERE'S NOTHING GOD CANNOT DO. by Nobody: 2:51am On Nov 05, 2022
Useless tribe dat worships money more dan Anytin. Why won’t u put fake news here, looking for who to scam. The same Chioma ur igbo sister dat prefers to follow her Yoruba bf up n down and leave her child for an igbo house help dat killed him. We yorubas value out kids more dan Money. No wonder u re not married at 40 something. No sane man will bear a child with u because u lack motherly instincts. Ur I’ll watch dem die while u chase other dicks
Blessedmercy8:

I'm done with you.

3 Likes

Re: .... THERE'S NOTHING GOD CANNOT DO. by IkeIgboNile(m): 4:47am On Nov 05, 2022
Well i think he's alive, there has been no direct confirmation of boy's death from his parents or relatives.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: .... THERE'S NOTHING GOD CANNOT DO. by EmahBoss(f): 5:53am On Nov 05, 2022
Blessedmercy you didn't have to put this up. You should be bigger than things like this. You are smarter not to know this is an old video.

The way you use naira is unhealthy for a woman of your age. Now see how someone up there is insulting you as though he knows you personally and that's because you put your life history on the platform.

You run here to seek validation on everything about you. Please calm down.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: .... THERE'S NOTHING GOD CANNOT DO. by mrblessed(m): 6:20am On Nov 05, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

I'm done with you.
And the infamous bazaar queen waves an ethnic slur, pathetically tars all Yoruba people with the same brush. Shame! I support Tam, this post is unnecessary and self-seeking.

3 Likes

Re: .... THERE'S NOTHING GOD CANNOT DO. by mrblessed(m): 6:25am On Nov 05, 2022
Tamilore11:
Useless tribe dat worships money more dan Anytin. Why won’t u put fake news here, looking for who to scam. The same Chioma ur igbo sister dat prefers to follow her Yoruba bf up n down and leave her child for an igbo house help dat killed him. We yorubas value out kids more dan Money. No wonder u re not married at 40 something. No sane man will bear a child with u because u lack motherly instincts. Ur I’ll watch dem die while u chase other dicks
Oga, you ain't different from that infamous bazaar queen. I'm disappointed you didn't take the high moral ground, instead you showed yourself to be an ethnic chauvinist just like she is. You missed a teachable moment because, even you and your interlocutor, are in dire need of good education.
Re: .... THERE'S NOTHING GOD CANNOT DO. by Nobody: 6:48am On Nov 05, 2022
EmahBoss:
Blessedmercy you didn't have to put this up. You should be bigger than things like this. You are smarter not to know this is an old video.

The way you use naira is unhealthy for a woman of your age. Now see how someone up there is insulting you as though he knows you personally and that's because you put your life history on the platform.

You run here to seek validation on everything about you. Please calm down.

How I use nairaland is none of your business and you don't have any right to tell me how to use it.

It's solely my business what I disclose here about myself; My age inclusive and I don't regret admitting my real God given age or feel ashamed because of narrow minded people like you who are always quick to use it at the slightest provocation to hit at me like its some hard comeback to make me back down. For what exactly?. So stop telling me what to do at my age.

I seek validation with my phone, my data and my time. I don't see how that affects you to the point of tearing yourself up. Get a grip on yourself. This is how jealousy starts. Just mind your lane and what you came to nairaland to do and let me do same.

1 Like

Re: .... THERE'S NOTHING GOD CANNOT DO. by Nobody: 7:02am On Nov 05, 2022
mrblessed:
And the infamous bazaar queen waves an ethnic slur, pathetically tars all Yoruba people with the same brush. Shame! I support Tam, this post is unnecessary and self-seeking.

Uncle, shut up your gbegiri mouth. When your uncouth brother was dishing out insults to his entire generation, where were you? You were grinning from one corner of your mouth to the other I guess. Now I try to show my displeasure and you jump out like a frog to say trash.

Get lost!

Ifeanyi is alive and lives on. Y'all go hug life wire.
Re: .... THERE'S NOTHING GOD CANNOT DO. by garriAndsugar: 7:03am On Nov 05, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

How I use nairaland is none of your business and you don't have any right to tell me how to use it.

It's solely my business what I disclose here about myself; My age inclusive and I don't regret admitting my real God given age or feel ashamed because of narrow minded people like you who are always quick to use it at the slightest provocation to hit at me like its some hard comeback to make me back down. For what exactly?. So stop telling me what to do at my age.

I seek validation with my phone, my data and my time. I don't see how that affects you to the point of tearing yourself up. Get a grip on yourself. This is how jealousy starts. Just mind your lane and what you came to nairaland to do and let me do same.

Say the truth to yourself.. how do you fell about this unconfirmed news you posted?

1 Like

Re: .... THERE'S NOTHING GOD CANNOT DO. by Nobody: 7:08am On Nov 05, 2022
garriAndsugar:

Say the truth to yourself.. how do you fell about this unconfirmed news you posted?

See, when I saw it trending on Facebook, I quickly checked the last comment to be sure it's a recent post and saw one hour ago. I checked some more and discovered there were still fresh comments saying he's still alive. meanwhile, someone called me a few hours before to say he is still alive but under intensive care. So I decided to share the good news because I so wish for this baby to be alive. That was why I posted it.

And.. why are you asking?
Re: .... THERE'S NOTHING GOD CANNOT DO. by garriAndsugar: 7:10am On Nov 05, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

See, when I saw it trending on Facebook, I quickly checked the last comment to be sure it's a recent post and saw one hour ago. I checked some more and discovered there were still fresh comments meanwhile, someone called me a few hours to say he is still alive but under intensive care. So I decided to share the good news because I so wish for this baby to be alive. That was why I posted it.

And.. why are you asking?
That boy in the video is not ifeanyi.. as you can see so many people has sent condolence message if it's not true then you should allow davido or family members to break the news instead of rushing here to post unverified news.

1 Like

Re: .... THERE'S NOTHING GOD CANNOT DO. by Nobody: 7:11am On Nov 05, 2022
garriAndsugar:

That boy in the video is not ifeanyi.. as you can see so many people has sent condolence message if it's not true then you should allow davido or family members to break the news instead of rushing here to post unverified news.

Abeg!
Re: .... THERE'S NOTHING GOD CANNOT DO. by drmuchin: 7:23am On Nov 05, 2022
This OP na slowpoke

1 Like

Re: .... THERE'S NOTHING GOD CANNOT DO. by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 13, 2022
Jealousy? U? Who wan jealous u? U wey don reach menopause, u never marry, u never born. Na nairaland be ur problem. I sorry for ur life
Blessedmercy8:

1 Like

Re: .... THERE'S NOTHING GOD CANNOT DO. by Nobody: 8:17am On Nov 13, 2022
Tamilore11:
Jealousy? U? Who wan jealous u? U wey don reach menopause, u never marry, u never born. Na nairaland be ur problem. I sorry for ur life

Weak line duh!!!. Try harder.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Married Couples: Would You Feel Comfortable Having Sex In Your Parents House? / Pls Help Me / Please Help This Baby Spend This Xmas At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.