Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,915 members, 7,828,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

USA: Blood Moon Lunar Eclipse To Rise On Election Day ( Pics) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / USA: Blood Moon Lunar Eclipse To Rise On Election Day ( Pics) (33866 Views)

Full Lunar Eclipse to bring Super Blood Moon Tonight [photos] / Rare 'Ring Of Fire' Solar Eclipse To Take Place On June 10 (Pictures) / Blood Moon! Total Lunar Eclipse To Appear Tomorrow And Will Be Longest Blood Moo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: USA: Blood Moon Lunar Eclipse To Rise On Election Day ( Pics) by shedy03(m): 6:40am On Nov 05, 2022
If we go see the blood moon in nija, I feel sorry for Igbos doing business in the north. The almajiris will use the opportunity to cause damages to their businesses. It happens whenever there is eclipse.
Re: USA: Blood Moon Lunar Eclipse To Rise On Election Day ( Pics) by Michaelcas(m): 7:01am On Nov 05, 2022
Righteousness2:
We Live in very Perilous times!
No coincidence! No mistake!
GOD is Speaking! GOD is Warning! GOD is passing a Message!
The wise will take note! The foolish will will not.
We pray America is listening! We Pray the World is listening!

Joel 2:31
omo i don't know if this is sarcasm, or you truly assume God is speaking to us through the Red Moon

1 Like

Re: USA: Blood Moon Lunar Eclipse To Rise On Election Day ( Pics) by Michaelcas(m): 7:12am On Nov 05, 2022
Excelloque:

Brother, thank you very much. Keep on preaching despite all the negative comments. This is how Noah preached and preached but no one paid attention to him until the floods came and wiped out that generation. The coming of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ is almost here with us and people are just making mockery of it and of preachers like you. It's a pity. They don't know what's about to hit them. The thought of spending eternity in the burning lake of fire is terrifying to say the least. Yet people are laughing and mocking believers and preachers.
Noah and this guy are two completely different set of people grin

I mean, Noah talked about what was obvious to him about the sins of humans

This guy on the other hand de talked wetin e no know anything about, fear mongering, trying to convert people with fear, doesn't really work, he's prolly preaching because he's afraid of hell (which may or may not be as y'all describe, it may no even be a place but a feeling), e no de preach because he Loves what he's doing too much, it looks like e de do am out of fear grin

1 Like

Re: USA: Blood Moon Lunar Eclipse To Rise On Election Day ( Pics) by Idaytesj29(m): 7:17am On Nov 05, 2022
Righteousness2:
We Live in very Perilous times!
No coincidence! No mistake!
GOD is Speaking! GOD is Warning! GOD is passing a Message!
The wise will take note! The foolish will will not.
We pray America is listening! We Pray the World is listening!

Joel 2:31

Ooogbeni

Take it easy na, the world is not ending anytime soon. You go see your children's children.

Na una make people sell their properties in 1993, saying the world would end that year. Some families never balance till now.

Call people to the path of God but never add gloom and hopelessness to it. Let God have His way in people's heart.

5 Likes

Re: USA: Blood Moon Lunar Eclipse To Rise On Election Day ( Pics) by sukkot: 8:01am On Nov 05, 2022
sharpwriter:

Great and rich response .... Thanks for your contribution and enlightenment.
let me also say what happens on said day is just symbolic but the energies of that day can activate these events from that day onwards and these things will start happening a few days afterwards and would TAKEOFF from there. so these events do not have to be limited to the day of the full moon eclipse . that day could just be the trigger point of a series of these events but we shall watch this one and see what unfolds. if you ask me i would tell you this is the big one. why ? russia vs usa, usa vs china, iran vs iraq, usa vs haiti, is all brewing up now. its about to get crazy

2 Likes

Re: USA: Blood Moon Lunar Eclipse To Rise On Election Day ( Pics) by irunoko(m): 9:28am On Nov 05, 2022
Aify147:
I want to taste Natasha Akpoti honey pot. That woman is so pretty joor. I watched her on Arise tv this morning and my cock hasn’t gone down till that morning. Someone should give me her number, I want to tell her something
she's a recently married woman so stop lusting over another man's wife lipsrsealed and tell your pen1s to behave lipsrsealed

Re: USA: Blood Moon Lunar Eclipse To Rise On Election Day ( Pics) by jaxxy(m): 12:44pm On Nov 05, 2022
Hmmm ok
Re: USA: Blood Moon Lunar Eclipse To Rise On Election Day ( Pics) by AfonjaPriest: 7:26pm On Nov 05, 2022
Abfinest007:
Pastor righteousness will never disappoint is like lala and snake post

A pastor and a rabble-rouser
are like Siamese twins, refusing to be separated.
Re: USA: Blood Moon Lunar Eclipse To Rise On Election Day ( Pics) by Melagros(m): 10:55pm On Nov 05, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
Fraudster.
Start a post with one moniker then innocently comment on the same post with another.
Fake retar@ded religiously brainwashed mumu.
You no see gullible nairalanders don like his comment well well
Re: USA: Blood Moon Lunar Eclipse To Rise On Election Day ( Pics) by Jakoflaylay(m): 9:17am On Nov 06, 2022
Okk
Re: USA: Blood Moon Lunar Eclipse To Rise On Election Day ( Pics) by sukkot: 7:06pm On Nov 09, 2022
sharpwriter:

Great and rich response .... Thanks for your contribution and enlightenment.
TO REFRESH YOU. the guy who controls the money of the world died on the full moon luna eclipse. thread i started on the topic.

https://www.nairaland.com/7425211/guy-controls-money-world-died

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Happy Birthday, Albert Einstein!Things You Never Knew About The Scientist / 10 Of The Strangest Animals Found In Africa / Crocodile Caught & Butchered For Meat In Port Harcourt(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.