Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,969 members, 7,817,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

The Email Elon Musk Sent To Sacked Twitter Staff - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Email Elon Musk Sent To Sacked Twitter Staff (1989 Views)

Mechanic Returns N10.8m Mistakenly Sent To His Account, Gets Rewarded With N50k / Photos Of Twitter Staff Before And After Elon Musk / Overweight Policemen Sent To ‘Fat Reduction Camp’ In Thailand (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Email Elon Musk Sent To Sacked Twitter Staff by Obrigardo: 1:13am On Nov 05, 2022
This man is not serious. See the email he sent to the Twitter staff he's been laying off. Smh

5 Likes

Re: The Email Elon Musk Sent To Sacked Twitter Staff by Nobody: 1:14am On Nov 05, 2022
I think he is more serious than you.

They are all sacked, while you are here complaining

1 Like

Re: The Email Elon Musk Sent To Sacked Twitter Staff by tishbite42: 1:56am On Nov 05, 2022
Hope this is a joke

3 Likes

Re: The Email Elon Musk Sent To Sacked Twitter Staff by advanceDNA: 2:13am On Nov 05, 2022
Lol....
The white nigga said he's not buying...u made him buy by force.....now wahala don start

6 Likes

Re: The Email Elon Musk Sent To Sacked Twitter Staff by Karlovych: 2:13am On Nov 05, 2022
embarassed This is the same way the OBIdient republic will sack all urchins and ApC next year.

I see a new Nigeria emerging next year being lead by Peter Obi with the support of the Nigerian youths, I see it being transformed from consumption to production, I see the cocaine merchant running back to London to treat his illness, I see the Cameroonian fleeing back to UAE to enjoy his loot, I see the vulture griller and other urchins seeing the light after enduring darkness for the past 8 years

This I have seen!

12 Likes

Re: The Email Elon Musk Sent To Sacked Twitter Staff by iLegendd(m): 4:22am On Nov 05, 2022
advanceDNA:
Lol....
The white nigga said he's not buying...u made him buy by force.....now wahala don start
Exactly

Man: I want to marry you.
Woman: Wow! I'm ready.

Two weeks later, she passwords her phone and denied you access, acts secretive, funny, etc.

Man: I don't want to marry you again
Woman: You must marry me or I'll sue you and family members supported her.

Man marries her and she's happy.

Man: It's my turn to be secretive and act funny. Firstly, your family members should leave the wedding venue and they shouldn't come to my house — I don't have food for them.

Family members: This is unfair, we must eat from your plate else we'll sue you.

9 Likes

Re: The Email Elon Musk Sent To Sacked Twitter Staff by Mystic216: 4:47am On Nov 05, 2022
Lol
I too like this man
Be making money while catching cruise
While some will be posting motivational videos everywhere and be looking at meme lords as unserious people while they are extremely poor

Most people who post meme are doing better than you
Believe this fact

1 Like

Re: The Email Elon Musk Sent To Sacked Twitter Staff by ValCon888: 5:47am On Nov 05, 2022
Obrigardo:
This man is not serious. See the email he sent to the Twitter staff he's been laying off. Smh

I don't think he became the richest man in the world by not being serious.

He has paid over a billion dollars in severance packages alone. Only the executives got more than $200million. He's firing them for a reason.

Watch and see what will happen to Twitter in the next few years and you'll know why Elon Musk is not a man to be trifled with.
Re: The Email Elon Musk Sent To Sacked Twitter Staff by BlueRayDick: 6:08am On Nov 05, 2022
This is not real. The man who made the tiktok video (from where the OP took the screenshot ) is comedian who makes parody videos . His name is Matt Shaver; u can check him out on IG or TikTok….. He’s not a Twitter ex-staff as claimed in the video, he’s only making light the Twitter sack situation.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Email Elon Musk Sent To Sacked Twitter Staff by rottennaija(m): 6:14am On Nov 05, 2022
Obrigardo:

Twitter staff became a law. They did and undid. Many have died because of their actions. Many have been hurt irreparably.
Re: The Email Elon Musk Sent To Sacked Twitter Staff by jeromestarks: 6:59am On Nov 05, 2022
I have nothing to say.
Re: The Email Elon Musk Sent To Sacked Twitter Staff by sharpwriter(m): 7:20am On Nov 05, 2022
tishbite42:
Hope this is a joke
I don't think he's a joke... It seems money don turn am to clown grin
The guy carried a whole washhand basin sink to Twitter office saying he's now in charge "let that SINK in." The guy na jester.

1 Like

Re: The Email Elon Musk Sent To Sacked Twitter Staff by Daviddson(m): 10:17am On Nov 05, 2022
How would anyone even believe this. Is Elon the HR? And why would a giant such as Twitter use Gmail service, even if it's the customised version?

1 Like

Re: The Email Elon Musk Sent To Sacked Twitter Staff by Obrigardo: 12:36pm On Nov 05, 2022
tishbite42:
Hope this is a joke

Sadly not
Re: The Email Elon Musk Sent To Sacked Twitter Staff by Obrigardo: 12:38pm On Nov 05, 2022
Daviddson:
How would anyone even believe this. Is Elon the HR? And why would a giant such as Twitter use Gmail service, even if it's the customised version?

If you are this intelligent, maybe you should visit the tiktok handle, can you see it? And verify from the horses mouth, smart guy.

(1) (Reply)

Salary Package For Oando Graduate Senior Staff In Warehouse And Inventory / Build Your Career With Us At Unic Foundation, An International Non-govt. Org / How Are Police Officers Promoted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.