Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,435 members, 7,836,740 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Wheel That Offers Own, Homegrown Solution By Leveraging The 9ja Position. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Wheel That Offers Own, Homegrown Solution By Leveraging The 9ja Position. (612 Views)

“Missionary” Is The Only Holy Sexual Position - Pastor Olugbenga Oladejo / What Is Your Position On Letting Your Children Play With Children Of Atheists? / Who Took The Position Of Lucifer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wheel That Offers Own, Homegrown Solution By Leveraging The 9ja Position. by iyc(m): 1:33pm On Aug 22, 2011
Hello there,

I hope Grace and Peace encapsulate us, as they subsist, if you please. I pray We find sufficient faith, to leverage, in Jesus' name. Let's remain single minded like a child; intuitive, care free; awesome and, to be that, got to b born again.

May his week remain faithful to the promise given for this month and day as the beginning of a new generation, via Gen 8:21, so that, next week, We can lock into the promises of Exodus, the second book, as it tells the word for next week, in Ex 8: 28.

If you are bored, I apologise for feeling so strong, don't get me wrong, I only seek to share the manifestation of Love from above. I am tasked with a victory which, if maximised, with Faithful precision, will quicken the liberation of our nation and, project exponentially into celebration, and words that liken to same situation. Be patient, by 4pm 2day, I will surely dissipate the informative, designed to trigger deliberating so stay tuned.

It is not by power nor by might but, by my spirit says the Lord. I just had a weekend laden with idiographic encounters with Biblical parables, of the Sower, the wedding feast and, so much more. Kindly go into your heart, seek his face and access his Grace, maximise, in Jesus' name so, when Word drops, it will require ECR (efficient consumer response) and, All act JIT (just in time). Just Believe so that you benefit and, maybe, understand. For afterall, what are we but sand, for the potter's clay. Okay.

Stay tuned for another breath of Love,

Chukwuemeka C. Okonkwo
a.k.a; CCO> IYC

(1) (Reply)

First People On Earth / What Do U KNOW N What Have U Heard About D OLUMBA Church???? / Boko Haram Casualties Vs Dana Casualties - Why The Different Treatment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.