Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

United Nigeria Airline Review - Terrible Experience - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / United Nigeria Airline Review - Terrible Experience (2891 Views)

First United Nigeria Airline Flight Lands In Sokoto (Pictures) / United Nigeria Airline Arrives Enugu With Dikeora On Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

United Nigeria Airline Review - Terrible Experience by organicSkin: 3:54am On Nov 05, 2022
Hello,

If you are considering flying in the near future, avoid United Nigeria like a plague. I booked three flights with their airline - two for my parents one for me and my wife. The flights were Lagos to Anambra and Anambra to Lagos. All flights were cancelled 24 hours to take off. What kind of nonsense service is that.

I had to resort to Air Peace which I have to praise because they've bought new planes and now offer better service. The worst thing about the United flights is you cannot get an immediate refund. You have to wait 4 weeks and the 4 weeks is still a maybe . That means if you use your last cash to book flight and they cancel as usual, you will be trapped or have no option but to go to Asaba to take another United flight, which is also a maybe.

To summarize, if you don't want stories that touch, avoid United Nigeria Airline. Stay safe !

2 Likes

Re: United Nigeria Airline Review - Terrible Experience by HolyMan12: 4:57am On Nov 05, 2022
Noted.

(1) (Reply)

Does Any Have Air Afrik Contact Info? / Any Nigerian In Belgium Here / 10 Most Common Reasons Why Dubai Visa Or UAE Visa Is Rejected

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.