Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,085 members, 7,821,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Predict And Win - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Predict And Win (170 Views)

Bbnaija Final Who Will Win? Predict And Win Airtime / Simple Guide: How 2 Download 30bg Money Run Jungle Game And Win #10,000 (davido) / Stella Damasus Weighs In On Nigerians Reactions To Super Eagle's Lose And Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Predict And Win by jo2222(m): 3:14pm On Nov 05, 2022
From Nov 1st to the 31st of December, you will win $100 daily from Bitmama if you are able to predict the exact price of Bitcoin by 6:00pm Nigerian time.

Submissions will be done on or before 4pm everyday.

Join our discord to participate

Prize will be sent to your verified Bitmama wallet.

It free to participate, if interested Send me an Email, or check my signature and WhatsApp me.

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Fit Fast & Transform Your Body / Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State (video) / 5 Inspirational Quotes Of Nigerian Travel Consultant, Premzy Fresh, To Live Your

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.