Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Police Confirm Release Of 21 Abducted Katsina Children - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Confirm Release Of 21 Abducted Katsina Children (4999 Views)

Police Confirm Death Of 4 Kidnapped Ghanaian Girls / Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra / Suspected Fulanis Kill Plateau Mourners; 120 Killed - Witness, Police Confirm 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Confirm Release Of 21 Abducted Katsina Children by stuff46(m): 5:39am On Nov 06, 2022

Francis Sardauna in Katsina

The Katsina State Police Command last night announced the release of 21 children abducted by bandits.

The abducted children, according to Isah, are aged between 15 and 18 years.

Bandits had last Sunday kidnapped the victims who were working on the farm in the community and demanded for the sum of N30 million as ransom.

But Isah, a Superintendent of Police, in the message, said: “Good evening gentlemen of the Press. It is with great joy that I announce the release of all the 21 abducted workers that were kidnapped while working in farmland at Kamfanin Mai Lafiya village, Faskari LGA of Katsina State. They have been reunited with their families. Investigation is ongoing.”

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/11/06/police-confirm-release-of-21-abducted-katsina-children

OAM4J Mynd44)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Confirm Release Of 21 Abducted Katsina Children by PlayMaker14: 5:47am On Nov 06, 2022
The 2023 general elections is fast approaching, expect more "RELEASE"

4 Likes

Re: Police Confirm Release Of 21 Abducted Katsina Children by Babaken(m): 6:03am On Nov 06, 2022
What you didn't tell us is how much FG or state government pay to bandits for their release.

6 Likes

Re: Police Confirm Release Of 21 Abducted Katsina Children by yinkus6750(m): 6:06am On Nov 06, 2022
How were they released?
Rescued during operations or voluntary release by their abductors ?
Investigation is always continuing, hope it will be conclusive and made public?
And no arrests was made ?
Re: Police Confirm Release Of 21 Abducted Katsina Children by WibusJaga: 6:14am On Nov 06, 2022

It is with great joy that I announce the release of all the 21 abducted workers that were kidnapped while working in farmland...
shocked

So shameful how a large group of humans are abducted, catered for & later released, all within Nigeria territory, without our security forces raiding their location & making arrests.
They are just released, nothing happens & we wait for another round of abduction & release.

3 Likes

Re: Police Confirm Release Of 21 Abducted Katsina Children by robinso01(m): 6:22am On Nov 06, 2022
With how much or how many terrorist in return?
Re: Police Confirm Release Of 21 Abducted Katsina Children by Curious345: 8:40am On Nov 06, 2022
This is Buhari home state ooo?

many of you don't even know that Buhari own village is deserted ..

And now , a weaker tinubu is on the horizon..
OMOR!! WAKE UP

6 Likes

Re: Police Confirm Release Of 21 Abducted Katsina Children by ObosiUkwalla: 8:41am On Nov 06, 2022
Because they re from the north, just to save face, the useless police quickly paid Ransome to have them released. Evil people
Re: Police Confirm Release Of 21 Abducted Katsina Children by Spirit247: 8:41am On Nov 06, 2022
Hmm...
Re: Police Confirm Release Of 21 Abducted Katsina Children by Oduduwa707: 8:41am On Nov 06, 2022
Nonsense! Shettima and his cronies... angry

2 Likes

Re: Police Confirm Release Of 21 Abducted Katsina Children by Triangles1(m): 8:42am On Nov 06, 2022
Them them, family free family.
Re: Police Confirm Release Of 21 Abducted Katsina Children by Passionate888: 8:42am On Nov 06, 2022
A very secured and safe North
Re: Police Confirm Release Of 21 Abducted Katsina Children by Curious345: 8:42am On Nov 06, 2022
Oduduwa707:
undecided
An APC victory will destroy our democracy . We must all prevent it

1 Like

Re: Police Confirm Release Of 21 Abducted Katsina Children by Triangles1(m): 8:43am On Nov 06, 2022
Why I don't always have pity for this people is because they're the one harboring this kidnappers and Terrorist all the name of religion.

2 Likes

Re: Police Confirm Release Of 21 Abducted Katsina Children by Danisaint112(m): 8:44am On Nov 06, 2022
Even in Buhari's Katsina Buhari and his entire league of APC can't stop insecurity in his state is it Nigeria's the would be able to stop.

I know a good product when I see one.

I rejected Buhari twice because I knew he is a bad product,
Accepted Atiku only because of Obi,
Now that Peter Obi is a loner, I will support him wholeheartedly

Reason is, he is the best among all in terms of character and zeal to rebuild Nigeria.

Some are there because it's their turn (Tinubu), while some are there because they have been campaigning since 19th century and also feel they should grab the seat (Atiku)

This is the very reason Atiku's PDP has denied the South once again the presidential seat. The same reason Wike is fighting him.

People with such mindset who have spent billions organizing fake supporters, protesters and Bishops because of election would only end up looting the country dry if they eventually become president (just like Buhari did and is still doing).

"Peter Obi is not desperate to loot Nigeria but desperate to rescue Nigeria." A vote for him today is a vote you won't regret. Forget hype this is a fact.

Vote Wisely my people...

2 Likes

Re: Police Confirm Release Of 21 Abducted Katsina Children by bmd1010: 8:44am On Nov 06, 2022
See as dem dey kidnap people like chicken

Re: Police Confirm Release Of 21 Abducted Katsina Children by SaLongs1(m): 8:44am On Nov 06, 2022
What is the essence of sharia law when the people are still the same beasts as obtained everywhere else.

1 Like

Re: Police Confirm Release Of 21 Abducted Katsina Children by Kenkuss(m): 8:44am On Nov 06, 2022
Weldone, but should be pro-active
In cases like this.
Re: Police Confirm Release Of 21 Abducted Katsina Children by Manson1(m): 8:47am On Nov 06, 2022
Nice one. But measures should be put in place by our security agencies for a better efficient and increased security round the country...See our live thread for our ongoing building construction project of a 3-bedroom bungalow in Oron, Akwa Ibom... Link in my signature
Re: Police Confirm Release Of 21 Abducted Katsina Children by vengertime: 8:49am On Nov 06, 2022
You mean 21 children were adopted and PDP the so-called main opposition didn't make noise about it by capitalising on the same thing APC did to them in chibok saga?

God please help us, PDP must not win the next election. Cos they're twin sister to APC.

Re: Police Confirm Release Of 21 Abducted Katsina Children by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 06, 2022
Wow!

Just Wow! So they expect us to believe this

How did they recover the Children?

Thank God the Children are safe now but the wayoo for the Kwantiry ehnnnn
Re: Police Confirm Release Of 21 Abducted Katsina Children by money121(m): 8:52am On Nov 06, 2022
Good news
Re: Police Confirm Release Of 21 Abducted Katsina Children by saaondoenock: 8:52am On Nov 06, 2022
Re: Police Confirm Release Of 21 Abducted Katsina Children by abobote: 8:58am On Nov 06, 2022
Buhari has truly abandoned his people
Re: Police Confirm Release Of 21 Abducted Katsina Children by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 06, 2022
We buy/sell all type of funds and gift cards at very good rate without delaying payment check out our list and rate

Pay-pal funds = 650/$ clean funds if it is not clean too let me know

zelle funds = 550/$ clean funds if it is not clean too let me know

Chime funds = 520/$

Applepay funds= 520/$

Venmo funds = 480/$

Greendot funds = 500/$

Skrill funds = 600/$

Rmb = 108#

Bitcoin ask for rate

Usdt and others too ask for rate

Itunes card = 480

Amazon card = 540/$

Steam wallet= 540/$

Google play gift card = 500/$

Sephora card= 520/$

Amex gift card = 550/$

Visa gift card & one vanilla = 560/$

Ebay gift card = 550/$

Other gift cards and other funds can come in
WhatsApp
+234 8082 90 88 8 4
Re: Police Confirm Release Of 21 Abducted Katsina Children by Houseofglam7(f): 9:32am On Nov 06, 2022
cool
Re: Police Confirm Release Of 21 Abducted Katsina Children by Pwettylinda(f): 9:40am On Nov 06, 2022
May be Thiefnubuu has released ransom for them grin
Just thinking this time theifnubuu has been releasing and pumping looted funds anyhow

(1) (2) (Reply)

British Troops Stood Just Metres Away From The Taliban / Man Caught While Trying To Bury His Friends son Alive In Owerri . pics / A Face Of A Scammer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.