Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,138 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

I Am Here. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am Here. (335 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Here. by AbundantLife05: 5:45am On Nov 06, 2022
ABUNDANT LIFE VISION
I AM HERE John.14.17
This Friend is the Spirit of Truth. The godless world can’t take him in because it doesn’t have eyes to see him, doesn’t know what to look for. But you know him already because he has been staying with you, and will even be in you! 18“I will not leave you orphaned. I’m coming back. MSB

There are times we feel God is far away from us as his children. It seems we are praying but we are not hearing anything from him. We do not seem to feel his presence with us. However, as his children, we need to understand that he is with us at all times. We do not need to feel him or hear from him every time to know that he is near us. Why is this so? Because the Holy Spirit lives within us. John 7:37-39: On the last day, the climax of the festival, Jesus stood and shouted to the crowds, “Anyone who is thirsty may come to me! [38]Anyone who believes in me may come and drink! For the Scriptures declare, ‘Rivers of living water will flow from his heart.’” [39](When he said “living water,” he was speaking of the Spirit, who would be given to everyone believing in him. But the Spirit had not yet been given, because Jesus had not yet entered into his glory.) NLT. Now, the Holy Spirit has been given to us and he lives in us. So, God is always with us.

There is another dimension to this teaching. The dimension is that God is present for those who have not given their lives to him to save them from their sins. Revelation 3:20: “Look! I stand at the door and knock. If you hear my voice and open the door, I will come in, and we will share a meal together as friends. NLT. God is saying I am here for you because I don’t want you to perish but have life. John 3:16: “For this is how God loved the world: He gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life. NLT.

On this note, if you reading this and you are yet to give your life to him, I implore that you do so by saying this prayer wholeheartedly; Lord Jesus, I confess you as my Lord and saviour today, please save me and be my lord and I will be your witness till the end. Amen. If you have recited the prayer wholeheartedly, I congratulate you and I welcome you to the family of God. Make sure you join a bible believing church as you start your journey in Christ.
God bless you.

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Lost Hope And God Intervened? / The Fear Of GOD vs Being Afraid Of GOD: The Difference / Wonders Shall Never End As Coffin Chase Away People After Refused To Attend Chur

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.