Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,396 members, 7,861,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:34 AM

Please Help Me! Click Here! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Please Help Me! Click Here! (682 Views)

Playlist Swapping? click here / Click Here To Download: Bosigbanga By Eldee: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me! Click Here! by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 22, 2011
There is a drama that i think was performed in a church in america. In it a girl first has a good relationship with Jesus, dancing with him and all that when the temptations of life in form of money, fashion, men etc takes her attention. In the end she is reconciled to God. I think the video was posted on facebook sometime ago. My problem is i need the name and artiste of the song in that video badly. Please anyone who knows should help. PLEASE!
Re: Please Help Me! Click Here! by Godmother(f): 6:58pm On Aug 22, 2011
I took a risk clicking on this link. My heart was on top of my head. I usually avoid such links though nairaland is trusted , but you never can be too sure
Re: Please Help Me! Click Here! by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 04, 2012
I hav found the song. It's 'everything' by 'Lifehouse'. I was so happy. Thankks. Thread closed.

(1) (Reply)

The relevance of Music / New Music: Ashanti's "the Woman You Love" Ft. Busta Rhymes + Announces New Recor / The Best Of 70s Country. Yeaaaaaaaaaaah!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.