Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Experienced PHP Developer Needed. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Experienced PHP Developer Needed. (314 Views)

Quick Task For An Experienced PHP Developer (Closed: No Longer Available) / Experienced PHP Developer Needed. / Experienced PHP Website Developer Wanted In Ikorodu Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Experienced PHP Developer Needed. by PatrickOkunima(m): 4:13pm On Nov 06, 2022
I own a website that has three portals: client, VA and admin portals.

The problem:

If a client's dashboard is opened on a browser, and he/she opens another tab on the browser and visits the VA Patrick's login page. If he enters the login details of another client, his own account dashboard will be displayed instead of that of the new details he used to login.

Illustration:

If Mr. A logs into his account, and while working on it, his friend, Mr. B sends his login details to Mr. A. If Mr. A opens a tab on the browser and tries to login, instead of Mr. B's account opening, Mr. A's account will open.

The problem is not peculiar to the client portal only. The VA and admin portals are affected too.

If you can solve this problem, kindly share your contact and I'll reach-out.

My budget for this N7,000. If you cannot do it for this amount, please do not indicate interest.

Thanks.
Re: Experienced PHP Developer Needed. by codesngr(m): 7:31pm On Nov 06, 2022
Your title says u need an experienced Php developer but Your 7k price says the opposite . If u need an experienced php dev as you said please contact me via signature but at 20k
Re: Experienced PHP Developer Needed. by ExplorerReturns(m): 9:02am On Nov 07, 2022
PatrickOkunima:
I own a website that has three portals: client, VA and admin portals.

The problem:

If a client's dashboard is opened on a browser, and he/she opens another tab on the browser and visits the VA Patrick's login page. If he enters the login details of another client, his own account dashboard will be displayed instead of that of the new details he used to login.

Illustration:

If Mr. A logs into his account, and while working on it, his friend, Mr. B sends his login details to Mr. A. If Mr. A opens a tab on the browser and tries to login, instead of Mr. B's account opening, Mr. A's account will open.

The problem is not peculiar to the client portal only. The VA and admin portals are affected too.

If you can solve this problem, kindly share your contact and I'll reach-out.

My budget for this N7,000. If you cannot do it for this amount, please do not indicate interest.

Thanks.

Poor logic and bad authentication system from your original developers.

1. If a user is logged in, the user should not even be able to see the login button or link in a new tab. This means that when a new tab is opened, the user should still be logged in.

The user should first log out before accessing the login link from same browser. Your authentication system is very poor and vulnerable

(1) (Reply)

High-quality, Profitable Learning Management Website / / Am Buying A Website With Adsense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.