Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,798 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Retired Madman, 2 Others Emerge Winners At First Audition Of Talent Hunt In FCT - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Retired Madman, 2 Others Emerge Winners At First Audition Of Talent Hunt In FCT (32801 Views)

Big Break Moment Africa Reality Show: 500 Students Auditioned In FCT For N30m / A Blind Dj/singer Augustine Akpeji Emerges Winner Of First AID Talent Hunt Show / Full List Of Winners At The Best Of Nollywood Awards 2017(see List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Retired Madman, 2 Others Emerge Winners At First Audition Of Talent Hunt In FCT by mytime24(f): 6:59pm On Nov 07, 2022
Retired madman

Who go come pay his pension
Re: Retired Madman, 2 Others Emerge Winners At First Audition Of Talent Hunt In FCT by Machinegun91(m): 7:08pm On Nov 07, 2022
Retired madam again?
Re: Retired Madman, 2 Others Emerge Winners At First Audition Of Talent Hunt In FCT by BigYash: 7:09pm On Nov 07, 2022
Father4all:
Why would someone called himself retired MADMAN. Terrible country
You don forget " I Go Die " Basket mouth" ? Those guys names still dey funny me till today.. But this retired madman own heavy.. Blike d guy first mad before sha.. D third picture blike d guy.. Blike who newly comot yaba left or Uselu
Re: Retired Madman, 2 Others Emerge Winners At First Audition Of Talent Hunt In FCT by MrCGPA(m): 7:09pm On Nov 07, 2022
I know the retired Mad man with Sarikin Dariya. The mad man can Rap good.

2 Likes

Re: Retired Madman, 2 Others Emerge Winners At First Audition Of Talent Hunt In FCT by pansophist(m): 7:09pm On Nov 07, 2022
Which one is retired mad man again? grin

1 Like

Re: Retired Madman, 2 Others Emerge Winners At First Audition Of Talent Hunt In FCT by Illegal1(m): 7:21pm On Nov 07, 2022
I jst dey laff...
abeg which one be retired mad man again?

1 Like

Re: Retired Madman, 2 Others Emerge Winners At First Audition Of Talent Hunt In FCT by MasterShifu010(m): 7:25pm On Nov 07, 2022
Agro20111:
I need Investors partners in charcoal production and nationwide distribution business
30-50% profits per trip/container
Market readily available nationwide
Location is kwara state

Pls check my profile for contact details

We Dey plan how to curb global warming you Dey plan how to proliferate and scatter Wetin we Dey plan .
Re: Retired Madman, 2 Others Emerge Winners At First Audition Of Talent Hunt In FCT by Illegal1(m): 7:27pm On Nov 07, 2022
Stanweezy:
Which one come be retired madman

As in mad ppl get retirement age grin
hahahahahahaha...
bros the mata slf tire me..
Re: Retired Madman, 2 Others Emerge Winners At First Audition Of Talent Hunt In FCT by Ibelearner: 7:34pm On Nov 07, 2022
Anything for the money
Hunger dey

Everybody must be a comedian b4 you succeed
Re: Retired Madman, 2 Others Emerge Winners At First Audition Of Talent Hunt In FCT by Buffalo2(m): 7:58pm On Nov 07, 2022
Father4all:
Why would someone called himself retired MADMAN. Terrible country
when they are not funny buh looking for popularity by all means
Re: Retired Madman, 2 Others Emerge Winners At First Audition Of Talent Hunt In FCT by jojothaiv(m): 8:14pm On Nov 07, 2022
buygala:
This Alex guy can package anything for the right price grin. ...Shame appears to be foreign to him....What in God's name is "retired mad man"?

Shebi his Oga Nwoko's wife Regina, is now Hajia Reginatu...

Very soon, expect Alex to bombard us with Reginatu's pictures during Hajj in Mecca grin
Buy Gala, you sure say no be you be the retired mad man so..

grin grin grin
Anyway, I be broke philanthropist.
Re: Retired Madman, 2 Others Emerge Winners At First Audition Of Talent Hunt In FCT by sameks08(m): 9:19pm On Nov 07, 2022
so all this things wey him de rap for kwaro band him still de go 3m audition even Mc 3310 no fit help him nawaaa
Re: Retired Madman, 2 Others Emerge Winners At First Audition Of Talent Hunt In FCT by Kemadealadire(f): 9:25pm On Nov 07, 2022
Re: Retired Madman, 2 Others Emerge Winners At First Audition Of Talent Hunt In FCT by Advertisershubs(f): 9:48pm On Nov 07, 2022
GLeesMODEL:
Retired Madman, MC Onebelle, Baba Shekwolo, 7 Others To Slug It Out At Chuks D'General's Talent Hunt

At least 5 out of the ten upcoming comedians expected to participate at the upcoming Abuja comedy challenge grand finale have emerged.

Those who have emerged to participate at the last stage of the show being spearheaded by Chukwunyem Jude Israel, popularly known as Chuks D'General include, Sunday Adahson with the stage name Retired Madman, Marvelous Vincent with the stage name MC Onebelle and Hope Saturday with the stage name Baba Shekwolo.

Others are, Sadiq Ibrahim with the stage name Sadiq Comedian and Emmanuel Akogwu with the stage name Seemelaff de comedian.

More five upcoming comedians are expected to emerge at the next stage of the Abuja comedy challenge to take place in the month of November.

The ten contestants will slug it out on Christmas Day 2022 at an event tagged "Christmas In The City" expected to take place at Transcorp Hilton Hotel Abuja.

The winner is expected to go home with the star prize of N3m with lots of consolation prizes.

At a recent press conference, Chuks D'General who is in collaboration with Blessed Hope Foundation said the aim is to hone the talents of upcoming comedians.

https://www.abujapress.com/2022/11/retired-madman-mc-onebelle-baba.html

Impressive.

✓✓✓✓✓

Meanwhile;

Already Ongoing:

7:30 PM LIVE TONIGHT.

Financial Encounter with The MESSIAH OF AFRICA on Digital Options Trading:

https://www.nairaland.com/7421940/messiah-africa-how-make-1.5

Re: Retired Madman, 2 Others Emerge Winners At First Audition Of Talent Hunt In FCT by rickleye: 9:57pm On Nov 07, 2022
How to retire from being a madman ?
Re: Retired Madman, 2 Others Emerge Winners At First Audition Of Talent Hunt In FCT by Zenret84: 10:24pm On Nov 07, 2022
Agro20111:
I need Investors partners in charcoal production and nationwide distribution business
Location is kwara state

Have you ever planted a tree?
Re: Retired Madman, 2 Others Emerge Winners At First Audition Of Talent Hunt In FCT by Panda7(m): 12:06am On Nov 08, 2022
Re: Retired Madman, 2 Others Emerge Winners At First Audition Of Talent Hunt In FCT by Drone95(m): 1:48am On Nov 08, 2022
Agro20111:
Location is kwara state

I'm in
Re: Retired Madman, 2 Others Emerge Winners At First Audition Of Talent Hunt In FCT by Ameduedwin: 7:38am On Nov 08, 2022
Retired mad man, That one na name ?
Re: Retired Madman, 2 Others Emerge Winners At First Audition Of Talent Hunt In FCT by youngdabold19: 3:12am On Nov 09, 2022
It's weird that most people don't know retired madman.
The guy should quit comedy and go into rapping. He will make it bigger there.
Re: Retired Madman, 2 Others Emerge Winners At First Audition Of Talent Hunt In FCT by youngdabold19: 3:14am On Nov 09, 2022
sameks08:
so all this things wey him de rap for kwaro band him still de go 3m audition even Mc 3310 no fit help him nawaaa

E shock me too.
Sarikin Dariya get more followers pass him. Check their page. And the guy deserves equal of whatever Sarikin Dariya is getting.
Sarikin went to UK without him sef, omooo. E be things.
Re: Retired Madman, 2 Others Emerge Winners At First Audition Of Talent Hunt In FCT by youngdabold19: 3:17am On Nov 09, 2022
buygala:
This Alex guy can package anything for the right price grin. ...Shame appears to be foreign to him....What in God's name is "retired mad man"?

Shebi his Oga Nwoko's wife Regina, is now Hajia Reginatu...

Very soon, expect Alex to bombard us with Reginatu's pictures during Hajj in Mecca grin

Try to make research and stop saying shit about what you don't know. Retired Madman has been doing skits since 2018. He is part of Kwaro band.

(1) (2) (Reply)

'Peter Obi' Nollywood Movie Trailer, With Yul Edochie Playing Peter Obi / Debie-Rise: "My Pastor Dad Called Bbnaija Organizers To Pull Me Out Of The Show" / Omowunmi Dada Wins AMVCA 2022 Best Supporting Actress - Movie/tv Series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.