Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,641 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Breaking News: John Mikel Obi's Father Found Alive - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Breaking News: John Mikel Obi's Father Found Alive (8105 Views)

Alex Song Vs John Mikel Obi / Chelsea Star John Mikel Obi Has Been Banned From Driving For 15 Months! / I'm Dying To Meet John Mikel Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: John Mikel Obi's Father Found Alive by goldng: 2:28am On Aug 23, 2011
Thank God he has been found.
Re: Breaking News: John Mikel Obi's Father Found Alive by Johndoe100(m): 4:54am On Aug 23, 2011
Glad that the father was found unhurt. Criminals will always try their luck, we just have to be vigilant.
Re: Breaking News: John Mikel Obi's Father Found Alive by Mehiedu(m): 6:39am On Aug 23, 2011
Thank GOD for his mercies upon his life.
Re: Breaking News: John Mikel Obi's Father Found Alive by Fce20888(m): 8:49am On Aug 23, 2011
Thank God they have been arrested.But wait if mikel was a poor boy who could have care.
Re: Breaking News: John Mikel Obi's Father Found Alive by ficoram(m): 9:09am On Aug 23, 2011
[quote][/quote]nsiadi only asked a question and not making a statement i dont think he deserve the crucification.
Re: Breaking News: John Mikel Obi's Father Found Alive by BetaThings: 9:25am On Aug 23, 2011
South-East:

Good news. However, we need to know who the kidnappers are. What are their names? If they are Igbos, they should be hanged immediately. If they are northerners, the most influential northerner in Mikel Obi's home state in Igboland should be kidnapped in revenge.

I don't think hanging is not the punishment for kidnapping
Your prescription of region assumes that the crime is based on tribe. I am sure that kidnappers are interested in max possible return
BTW most are from the SE

one Ifeanyi Esseit, Ndubisi Friday, Basil Chukwumah, a woman - Nkechi Ossai - and a Nigerien national, Sule Ibrahim, who all camouflaged as soldiers, using a vehicle painted in military colours.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/mikel-obi-s-father-regains-freedom-recounts-ordeal/96933
Re: Breaking News: John Mikel Obi's Father Found Alive by nagoma(m): 9:47am On Aug 23, 2011
"Good news. However, we need to know who the kidnappers are. What are their names? If they are Igbos, they should be hanged immediately. If they are northerners, the most influential northerner in Mikel Obi's home state in Igboland should be kidnapped in revenge. "

Is kidnapping a regional agenda? We need to know?
Re: Breaking News: John Mikel Obi's Father Found Alive by nagoma(m): 9:49am On Aug 23, 2011
"Quick question, what is he doing in that God forsaken city of Jos.
His son is rich, and he is not an indegene of the state.

If he'd lost his like, Igbos would have cried foul!
I dont understand ! "
Would he have been safer in Awka or Owerri? He was clearly traced from those parts.
Re: Breaking News: John Mikel Obi's Father Found Alive by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 23, 2011
nagoma:

Is kidnapping a regional agenda? We need to know?

Kidnapping sarted from Niger delta but the ibos turned it into business venture.All the way from iboland,i can't believe some useless people could export kidnapping to another region all because of money.Very useless people !
Re: Breaking News: John Mikel Obi's Father Found Alive by juman(m): 10:01am On Aug 23, 2011
Thank God the old man is free.

There should be big punishment to the kidnappers. Bastards.
Re: Breaking News: John Mikel Obi's Father Found Alive by swit2have: 10:37am On Aug 23, 2011
Thank god He was found alive. i suggest the perpetrators be used as a national scape goat. And they must be made to confess if some1 was actaully behind this mess.
Re: Breaking News: John Mikel Obi's Father Found Alive by WebSurfer(m): 10:41am On Aug 23, 2011
lol, lwkmd
Re: Breaking News: John Mikel Obi's Father Found Alive by Croatian(m): 12:42pm On Aug 23, 2011
South-East:

Good news. However, we need to know who the kidnappers are. What are their names? If they are Igbos, they should be hanged immediately. If they are northerners, the most influential northerner in Mikel Obi's home state in Igboland should be kidnapped in revenge.

And if the Mongolians kidnapped him, would it mean that Igbo should kidnap an Mongolian? grin Revenge is never solution, it only makes worse. If any of my countryman was kidnapped in Nigeria, I wouldn't be happy to see a Nigerian kidnapped in my country.

Thank God that John Mikel is ok now
Re: Breaking News: John Mikel Obi's Father Found Alive by tlops(m): 1:23pm On Aug 23, 2011
good news at last,
Re: Breaking News: John Mikel Obi's Father Found Alive by Ibomade1: 1:49pm On Aug 23, 2011
yes 9jerian police has delivered. tongue tongue
Re: Breaking News: John Mikel Obi's Father Found Alive by Jettage: 2:21pm On Aug 23, 2011
The photograph of the six kidnappers was released in Kano today by the State Commissioner of Police, Ibrahim Idris who said they were apprehended at Kabuga quarters of the city.
According to the Kano Police boss, Ibrahim Idris, the police in Jos, Plateau State arrested a dismissed police corporal, Jacob Cowen who led detectives to Kano.
The cooperation of the Plateau and Kano states police commands led to the arrest of the six suspected kidnappers who had held Elder Michael Obi hostage for 10 days.
The suspects include a lady, Nkechi Ossai, Ifeanyi Essien, Jacob Cowen, Ndubusi Friday, Basil Chukwuma and a Nigerien, Sule Ibrahim.
Narrating his ordeal in the hands of his captors, Elder Michael Obi said they bundled him into an Army van and drove him into a bush where they beat and hit him with their shoes.
He said his kidnappers wore Army camouflage uniform but he could not ascertain if they were soldiers.
Meanwhile, the Eze Ndigbo of Kano, Chief Tobias Idika has called on President Goodluck Jonathan to treat kidnappers as terrorists, adding that the six suspected kidnappers should be brought to justice.

http://akinbami..com/2011/08/faces-of-unskilled-hungry-merciless.html

Re: Breaking News: John Mikel Obi's Father Found Alive by MMM2(m): 2:47pm On Aug 23, 2011
thank GOD
Re: Breaking News: John Mikel Obi's Father Found Alive by nagoma(m): 3:34pm On Aug 23, 2011
Muted response from Nairaland tribalists.
What a shame!! wink tongue
Re: Breaking News: John Mikel Obi's Father Found Alive by IdiAmin2(m): 2:32am On Aug 24, 2011
Mikel papa take style wowo, no be small. I no belive na this guy born fine guy like Mikel. I no sure who wowo pass between am and OBJ.

anyway back to topic: without doubt, Mikel brothers, cousins get hand for inside the kidnappoing, they should be investigated. maybe they told Mikel to give them some money, and he refused
Re: Breaking News: John Mikel Obi's Father Found Alive by swit2have: 9:52am On Aug 24, 2011
what a contribution shocked can u please post ur papa's pics? mmchweew!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Breaking News: John Mikel Obi's Father Found Alive by nsiadi: 10:02am On Aug 24, 2011
I find it difficult 2 understand y ppl are pleased wt Mikel`s decision 2 continue playing while his dad was in pains
Even his coach called it an unusual courage, but some yeye ppl see it as v normal
He shd have shown more concern by keeping off
Wait a minute, supposing d stupid kidnappers ended up wasting him, hw else could he hv exhibited regards

While posting yr comments c yrself as if d cap fits you, dont just rush hastily.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture Of Ashley Youngs Wife / Getafe Vs Barcelona (1 - 0) On Saturday 26th November 2011 / Mario Baloteli's New Girl Friend. A Smouldering Temptress. So So Hot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.