Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,119 members, 7,821,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Where You Can Invest 400k In Properties At Epe. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Where You Can Invest 400k In Properties At Epe. (110 Views)

✅✅✅✅✅✅VIDASH CITY Plot FOR SALE AS LOW AS 400k In ABUJA✅✅✅✅✅✅ / *properties At Akute, Alagbole, Ajuwon - FOR SALE / Affordable Properties, AT Pocket FRIENDLY Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where You Can Invest 400k In Properties At Epe. by derwin(m): 12:53pm On Nov 07, 2022
For over 2 years (for those who've been following my updates) I've always been fascinated by the "Open Secret Backdoor way" companies buy Properties very Low and sell high.
I won't tell you the trade secrets, but I'll tell you this for free; you can own a large portion of Properties at a very cheap price and sell very high, only if you can tell the next place, city or town that is about to witness a Large population and industrialisation Boom!
Ibeju Lekki and Epe holds the forth for now.
But I'll be focusing on Epe in this post.
No long story...
Our new site is less than 30 minutes drive immediately after the Epe Toll Gate.
The amazing features about this property is the presence of a developed Town.
There's electricity, there are houses and there's a massive Health care centre.
I love to see projects such as this by myself because it gives me the courage to tell you in clear terms what you'd be expecting.
Here, you can own plots and Acres.
An Acre (6 plots) costs: ₦2.1M
While a plot costs : ₦400k
And if you intend to do a Bulk Purchase!, I have mouth watering offer for you.
Just to let you know, a plot along the corridor leading to our estate sells for ₦1.5M per plot. This is not to scare you, this is to show you its value
How many Acres or plots would you be buying this weekend?
Let's talk, let's schedule an inspection, Secure and seal your slots!
Send me a message for more enquiries.

Whatsapp: 08092871548

(1) (Reply)

Secure This Genuine Estate Land At Epe City Lagos. Promo End's Nov 25th. Invest / Own A 150 Rooms Hostel / Hotel Capable Rooms On 12 Plot Of Land At Ihiagwu, Owe / Office Building Space Of 358sqm For Rent In Opp Yabatech And WAEC Yaba In Yaba,l

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.