Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,087 members, 7,852,685 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:09 AM

If You Are Hungry, Go To Farm! Buhari Tell Nigerians - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / If You Are Hungry, Go To Farm! Buhari Tell Nigerians (354 Views)

I Am Open To Farm Management Job( I Have The Needed Experience) / Disregard Invitation To Submit Cvs For Appointment, SGF Tell Nigerians / Lean How To Start Farming From Your Backyard To Farm (certificate) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Hungry, Go To Farm! Buhari Tell Nigerians by Affliatechris01(f): 1:19pm On Nov 07, 2022
At this junction if you don't have other plans, you will be left behind, it obvious most of these people care less about their people.

Dollars is about 1000 now, some people are not even sure if they will eat rice on Christmas.

If you plan to japa, you need good cash to make this happen too.

So right now as we plan on voting wisely, help yourself by getting high income skills to achieve your dream japa or to live comfortably even if rice is 100k per bag.

This is not ponzi or ritual form off, you can simply get started with uploading low content books on amazon and earn royalties in dollars from your smartphone without been a writer

Am just making you see reasons why you need it badly, if after this you still didn't get started, you are on your own!

The kind of shock we have been experiencing in this country ehn, nothing should shock you again.

If you are serious about the plan then connect with me on whatsapp NOW

+2-3-4-8-0-3-4-1-9-9-2-1-0

Re: If You Are Hungry, Go To Farm! Buhari Tell Nigerians by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 07, 2022
Farming is not an easy task to do.Does Buhari knows how many months it will take for a crop to grow?
Yam and cassava needs 6 months to mature and it depend on the weather conditions for this to happen.
It is the same with other crops to.They have their seasons.
Also,one needs an expanse of land.It is not every Nigerian that has land.
Tractors are another factor for farming.
Buhari is an illiterate in all ramifications.
A president who promised to create 300,000 jobs and paid unemployed youths is now denying his own campaign promise.
Re: If You Are Hungry, Go To Farm! Buhari Tell Nigerians by budaatum: 1:35pm On Nov 07, 2022
For those of you who would rather work with the sweat of their brow for their daily bread, please consider the following:

ytdivine:
The biggest asset one can get is land. Nigeria is blessed with this but unfortunately this potential is under utilized. I converted every space within my compound to garden with variety of vegetables, fruits, crops and tubers.

I can't remember when last I buy oranges, pears, banana, plantain, sour sops, pawpaw, ugu, oha etc from market as I have all this within my home some in commercial quantity.

This thread is to encourage everyone to go back to agriculture in small available space within your disposal.
I will be posting pictures to support my claims.
Please share your opinion on this
Re: If You Are Hungry, Go To Farm! Buhari Tell Nigerians by budaatum: 1:38pm On Nov 07, 2022
Revolution2022:
Farming is not an easy task to do.Does Buhari knows how many months it will take for a crop to grow?
Yam and cassava needs 6 months to mature and it depend on the weather conditions for this to happen.
A president who promised to create 300,000 jobs and paid unemployed youths is now denying his own campaign promise.

He also called youths lazy fuks, so I'm not surprised many are still not employed.

Thankfully, the op is now offering you quick money for very little work, so please ignore Buhari.
Re: If You Are Hungry, Go To Farm! Buhari Tell Nigerians by Affliatechris01(f): 1:43pm On Nov 07, 2022
Revolution2022:

I tell you my brother, his own children are they farming? At this junction everyone should plan his/her life well. Government don't give a Bleep
Re: If You Are Hungry, Go To Farm! Buhari Tell Nigerians by Affliatechris01(f): 1:44pm On Nov 07, 2022
budaatum:
For those of you who would rather work with the sweat of their brow for their daily bread, please consider the following:

please do by creating your own post, not on this trend! Thanks
Re: If You Are Hungry, Go To Farm! Buhari Tell Nigerians by budaatum: 1:52pm On Nov 07, 2022
Affliatechris01:
please do by creating your own post, not on this trend! Thanks
Divinelove1:
create your own post abeg, we will come read it there

Nairaland does not work that way, I'm afraid. You don't get to post lies and fakeries without someone pointing it out.
Re: If You Are Hungry, Go To Farm! Buhari Tell Nigerians by Affliatechris01(f): 5:23pm On Nov 07, 2022
budaatum:

Nairaland does not work that way, I'm afraid. You don't get to post lies and fakeries without someone pointing it out.
so where is the fakeries and lies?
Re: If You Are Hungry, Go To Farm! Buhari Tell Nigerians by Affliatechris01(f): 5:25pm On Nov 07, 2022
Some people will just come out and show their ignorance, like you don't know what amazon is? You don't know who Jeff Bezos is and you can't use your phone to make research.

Ignorance is the greatest disease.
Re: If You Are Hungry, Go To Farm! Buhari Tell Nigerians by budaatum: 6:23pm On Nov 07, 2022
Affliatechris01:
so where is the fakeries and lies?

I don't need to show them to you. Those with eyes see them for themselves.
Re: If You Are Hungry, Go To Farm! Buhari Tell Nigerians by Affliatechris01(f): 7:18pm On Nov 07, 2022
Guys this is how everyday nigerian make money in dollars publishing low content books and it can be added to any business either as a student, corper, salary earners etc.

You can make research on google: Just type kindle direct publishing.

The best thing that can happen to anyone now is making money in dollars

(1) (Reply)

Head, Human Resources / Prestigious Consulting Group Is Hiring / Nerc Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.