Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,309 members, 7,822,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Facebook To Announce Large-scale Job Cuts - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Facebook To Announce Large-scale Job Cuts (15204 Views)

Rate This Site Design On A Scale Of 1 - 10 / Facebook To Add Dating Service - Mark Zuckerberg / Webmasters Please Help Me Appeal To Facebook To Unblock My Website!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facebook To Announce Large-scale Job Cuts by abobote: 3:15pm On Nov 08, 2022
Twitter effect
Re: Facebook To Announce Large-scale Job Cuts by Realguyman1(m): 3:26pm On Nov 08, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

When we tell zombidients these are problems affecting every countries, organisation and everybody in the world.

They would come running, screaming and wailing.

Is this also Buhari's fault? grin
Na today buhari own start? There have been high increase in everything in Nigeria since 2015 that buhari took over. So which kind nonsense u come dey yarn now? Abi was there

Abi was there Corona virus and Russia/Ukraine war when Dollar rose from about 180 to about 400 in the year 2016?
Re: Facebook To Announce Large-scale Job Cuts by ken6488(m): 3:32pm On Nov 08, 2022
Goodnigga:
what apple policy?
stopped Facebook from collecting data for ads
Re: Facebook To Announce Large-scale Job Cuts by Trybes(m): 3:36pm On Nov 08, 2022
Goodnigga:
I am telling. the nonsense idea of Mark about virtual universe plummeted their stock. Imagine he losing $100b from his personal networth
Too much investment on that Metaverse project; did Facebook receive such huge investment during it's onset.

1 Like

Re: Facebook To Announce Large-scale Job Cuts by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 08, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
What's really happening this days

Job cuts everywhere

Chei

Recession!

World economy slowing down.

The worst is yet to come.
Re: Facebook To Announce Large-scale Job Cuts by Rechargeam247(f): 4:04pm On Nov 08, 2022
Hmmn
Re: Facebook To Announce Large-scale Job Cuts by Goodnigga: 4:05pm On Nov 08, 2022
Trybes:

Too much investment on that Metaverse project; did Facebook receive such huge investment during it's onset.
stay in your lane. Not everyone will be Elon Musk. Even Musk dare not delve into an unchartered territory abd invest alot in it. Stupid ideas kill big companies, like Nokia, Yahoo , Motorola even Sony

1 Like

Re: Facebook To Announce Large-scale Job Cuts by Reference(m): 4:26pm On Nov 08, 2022
Ventura1:
Had it been we are Americans, we should be cursing Joe Biden for the job losses.

Every leader is responsible for the situation of their countries and Americans rightly blame Biden and the Democratic party is projected to suffer at today's midterm elections.

That is a country with citizens in charge and are ready to punish misgovernance without fear or sentiment.
Re: Facebook To Announce Large-scale Job Cuts by InvertedHammer: 4:35pm On Nov 08, 2022
/
IT. IT. IT.

All these young lads didn't know that there was a time everyone and their grandmothers flooded into IT. In the early 2000, there was such a massive layoffs that some delved into healthcare and other nontech industries and started life afresh. It was such a painful transition for many.

Tesla, Twitter, Google, Facebook and many others will supersaturate the market with unemployed and overqualified IT personnel making the competition fierce. FinTech companies will join the fray soon. It has boiled that to business cycle and outlook.

/

1 Like

Re: Facebook To Announce Large-scale Job Cuts by Sheriman(m): 4:43pm On Nov 08, 2022
Emeskhalifa:
Una say make we go learn IT, we learn finish tech companies come day layoff staff everywhere

Which kind wahala be this na kiss
Job dey NIGERIA jaare
Re: Facebook To Announce Large-scale Job Cuts by odinga1of: 5:38pm On Nov 08, 2022
jeromestarks:
Bad luck for Facebook employees.

When you marry a woman who has opened her legs for another man before you, you will definitely experience bad luck in your marriage.

Only a marriage with a virgin woman brings good fortune and peace of mind.

Virgins are hard to find because NOTHING GOOD COMES EASY.

Fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a virgin woman. Only she deserves your love and devotion.

Lies from the Pit of hell. Virgin brings good fortune? U must be Deeper Life Member INC
Re: Facebook To Announce Large-scale Job Cuts by Biafraaa: 5:49pm On Nov 08, 2022
When they are busy disabling accounts like fools. Small thing your account has been suspended. Thank God for Tiktok and twitter who get time for Facebook again apart from scammers undecided

make nobody quote me and say nonsense na my mind I just talk.

2 Likes

Re: Facebook To Announce Large-scale Job Cuts by SaLongs1(m): 6:03pm On Nov 08, 2022
Adjovi:
Hmmmmm make the West just swallow their pride and lift the sanctions off Russia. It is doing more harm than good
Make Pootin just comot from Ukraine chikena.
Re: Facebook To Announce Large-scale Job Cuts by Juleeee: 6:09pm On Nov 08, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

When we tell zombidients these are problems affecting every countries, organisation and everybody in the world.

Shut up!
You got nothing to say, don't make excuses for your incompetent government so shut the fk up.
Re: Facebook To Announce Large-scale Job Cuts by Juleeee: 6:21pm On Nov 08, 2022
Ventura1:
Had it been we are Americans, we should be cursing Joe Biden for the job losses.

Since buhari came in to office the country economic has been down,

If Nigeria is American, we have forgotten about buhari by now with a serious gorvement in office doing everything possible.

Not the one telling us all to go and farm.
Re: Facebook To Announce Large-scale Job Cuts by Adjovi: 7:45pm On Nov 08, 2022
SaLongs1:
Make Pootin just comot from Ukraine chikena.

We all know he can't and won't. It's now a matter of how long Europeans are ready to endure. Cost of things have really gone up in Europe now and the citizens are protesting en mass but the media is trying to suppress it.
Re: Facebook To Announce Large-scale Job Cuts by VULCAN(m): 7:51pm On Nov 08, 2022
Daft

The Nigerian economy started declining immediately your lord and saviour was unable to form a cabinet 6 months after election.

A Guinness World Record

What does that have to do with the current global economic slump.

I hate dummies who think they are smart

lhordspy:
Lol.

Re: Facebook To Announce Large-scale Job Cuts by remsonik(f): 7:52pm On Nov 08, 2022
Ha Facebook pls don't sack my friend working with you guys o. My friend is in Nigeria and she got a job with Facebook few years ago that has turned her to a big lady. Some other Nigerians too also work with them and it opened doors for them.
Re: Facebook To Announce Large-scale Job Cuts by obalmartin(f): 9:44pm On Nov 08, 2022
Everyone dey complain of sapa including Mark� e don be oo
Re: Facebook To Announce Large-scale Job Cuts by SaLongs1(m): 10:21pm On Nov 08, 2022
Adjovi:

We all know he can't and won't. It's now a matter of how long Europeans are ready to endure. Cost of things have really gone up in Europe now and the citizens are protesting en mass but the media is trying to suppress it.
So you mean nobody is protesting in Russia right....oh I forgot that in Russia protesting is equal to jail and painful death or you don't know that many Russian citizens have run away since Pootin started his latest mobilisation. It is a matter of when not if Russia will crumble just as the USSR collapsed after it's misadventure in Afghanistan.
Re: Facebook To Announce Large-scale Job Cuts by princewarri1985: 12:11am On Nov 09, 2022
jeromestarks:
Bad luck for Facebook employees.

When you marry a woman who has opened her legs for another man before you, you will definitely experience bad luck in your marriage.

Only a marriage with a virgin woman brings good fortune and peace of mind.

Virgins are hard to find because NOTHING GOOD COMES EASY.

Fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a virgin woman. Only she deserves your love and devotion.
mr virgin oga abeg make you rest small because we don hear, because i know say woman don show you shenge, even break your heart join and shred am to pieces
Re: Facebook To Announce Large-scale Job Cuts by bluefilm: 7:53am On Nov 09, 2022
I recently read somewhere that Meta/Facebook is no longer making enough money and Mr. Zuckerberg has seen his fortunes tumbling.

That is one of results of censoring speech.

Once you start acting like a dictator and appropriate to yourself the right to decide what is good or bad for others, most times reasonable people will leave your platform in droves.

2 Likes

Re: Facebook To Announce Large-scale Job Cuts by Lakelly(m): 9:00am On Nov 09, 2022
Good morning house ,please I need help ,have tried open a phoenix page and scooper but after opening the social media ,then when I log into the site,the page refused to open ,but the password was intact ,though I discussed with one of their operator assistance,I was asked to send my name and email address,which I did but since then have not gotten any feedback,can anyone help me out to get through with this please
Re: Facebook To Announce Large-scale Job Cuts by Adjovi: 9:26am On Nov 09, 2022
SaLongs1:
So you mean nobody is protesting in Russia right....oh I forgot that in Russia protesting is equal to jail and painful death or you don't know that many Russian citizens have run away since Pootin started his latest mobilisation. It is a matter of when not if Russia will crumble just as the USSR collapsed after it's misadventure in Afghanistan.

And you think Ukrainians are not running away from too? Europe will collapse first before Russia. Let's watch and see. Ukraine is currently on their 9th mobilization and still asking for more weapons. How long do you think Europe can keep supplying these weapons and funds? They tried to isolate Russia but it's impossible to do in this century.
Re: Facebook To Announce Large-scale Job Cuts by SaLongs1(m): 11:54am On Nov 09, 2022
Adjovi:

And you think Ukrainians are not running away from too? Europe will collapse first before Russia. Let's watch and see. Ukraine is currently on their 9th mobilization and still asking for more weapons. How long do you think Europe can keep supplying these weapons and funds? They tried to isolate Russia but it's impossible to do in this century.
The same Afghanistan that crumbled USSR which Pootin is trying to resurrect did not crumble the West what makes you think that a much more smaller Russia with less power can face off against the whole West if not just propaganda.
Re: Facebook To Announce Large-scale Job Cuts by Adjovi: 6:30pm On Nov 09, 2022
SaLongs1:
The same Afghanistan that crumbled USSR which Pootin is trying to resurrect did not crumble the West what makes you think that a much more smaller Russia with less power can face off against the whole West if not just propaganda.

Propaganda abi. We are watching grin grin
Re: Facebook To Announce Large-scale Job Cuts by SaLongs1(m): 10:30pm On Nov 09, 2022
Adjovi:

Propaganda abi. We are watching grin grin
They are even evacuating Kherson as I write this grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Types Of Websites | Softplace.com.ng / An Open Letter To Bloggers Struggling To Get More Traffic By Jon Morrow / A Month And Two Weeks Into Blogging:- My Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.