Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,425 members, 7,826,655 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Wizkid Super Exclusve: ‘me? Have A Kid? Doesn’t That Sound Funny?’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Super Exclusve: ‘me? Have A Kid? Doesn’t That Sound Funny?’ (615 Views)

Toolz Reveals One Of The Most silly Things She Did As A Kid / Tiwa Savage: My Husband Doesn’t Want People To See Our Baby / Wole Soyinka As A Kid With His Parents & Siblings In The 1930s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Super Exclusve: ‘me? Have A Kid? Doesn’t That Sound Funny?’ by iBlogNaija: 9:16pm On Aug 22, 2011
EME’s young money bag, Ayo Balogun, better known as Wizkid, Wizzy or Wiz, bares it all in a first-of-its-kind extensive newspaper interview. Taking it from the very beginning, the ladies’ man and pop star talks about how he made his transition from the boy next door to superstar. Wiz speaks on family, career, love, rumours, fantasies and his future focus.

http://www.thenetng.com/2011/08/22/wizkid-super-exclusve-me-have-a-kid-doesnt-that-sound-funny%E2%80%99/

(1) (Reply)

Will And Jada Pinkett Smith Deny Split: 'we Are Still Together / Lady Gaga Named The 11th Most Powerful Woman On Forbes List. / Olisa Adibua's Barbaric Attack - An Open Letter From A Beat Fm Employee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.