Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,214 members, 7,839,133 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

OMG!! Davido, Chioma To Be Arrested Over His Son’s Death? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OMG!! Davido, Chioma To Be Arrested Over His Son’s Death? (1005 Views)

Nigerian Lady Advises Chioma To Stop Giving Davido A Good Sex (Pics) / 'I Can't Thank You Enough' - Chioma To Davido As He Sponsors Her Cooking Show / Davido Takes His Girlfriend Chioma To Vacation In Barbados ( Pics,vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG!! Davido, Chioma To Be Arrested Over His Son’s Death? by Malcolmxprince: 8:32pm On Nov 07, 2022
Lawyer reveals Nigerian Afrobeats star, Davido to be arrested for son’s death.

Abakpa Adoyi Matthew, a well-known Nigerian lawyer and human rights activist, has argued that domestic workers ought to be freed and left alone.

He went on to say that Davido and his baby mama Chioma ought to be the only people accused of negligence in this case.

Abakpa Matthew contends that the couple ought to be held accountable for allowing their infant son to swim without life jacket on several occasions.

“I have also watched a number of different videos in which Davido himself took the boy to the swimming pool, threw him in, and then brought the boy out when the boy started yelling. On different dates, they had gone swimming together.

“A three-year-old child; what are you showing him with regards to swimming in a pool for a grown-up. In fact, the boy went to put what he was taught into practice. He had learned to swim from his father.

In point of fact, there was a video in which Davido even endorsed him as an expert swimmer and water safety instructor. I myself watched it. Therefore, the boy might have felt like a pro and gone swimming in the pool. Abakpa stated, “His father was the cause of what happened to him.”
The lawyer continued by arguing that the domestic workers were not guilty of a crime and should be released.

https://www.premiumnews.com.ng/2022/11/omg-davido-chioma-to-be-arrested-over.html
Re: OMG!! Davido, Chioma To Be Arrested Over His Son’s Death? by Ireportlive: 8:41pm On Nov 07, 2022
This matter is dragging too long, allow this boy mourn his loss in peace
Re: OMG!! Davido, Chioma To Be Arrested Over His Son’s Death? by dollytino4real(f): 8:45pm On Nov 07, 2022
Will it bring him back!! Abeg let d dead be left to rest
Re: OMG!! Davido, Chioma To Be Arrested Over His Son’s Death? by Wealthoptulent(m): 9:18pm On Nov 07, 2022
Malcolmxprince:

Lawyer reveals Nigerian Afrobeats star, Davido to be arrested for son’s death.

Abakpa Adoyi Matthew, a well-known Nigerian lawyer and human rights activist, has argued that domestic workers ought to be freed and left alone.

He went on to say that Davido and his baby mama Chioma ought to be the only people accused of negligence in this case.

Abakpa Matthew contends that the couple ought to be held accountable for allowing their infant son to swim without life jacket on several occasions.

“I have also watched a number of different videos in which Davido himself took the boy to the swimming pool, threw him in, and then brought the boy out when the boy started yelling. On different dates, they had gone swimming together.

“A three-year-old child; what are you showing him with regards to swimming in a pool for a grown-up. In fact, the boy went to put what he was taught into practice. He had learned to swim from his father.

In point of fact, there was a video in which Davido even endorsed him as an expert swimmer and water safety instructor. I myself watched it. Therefore, the boy might have felt like a pro and gone swimming in the pool. Abakpa stated, “His father was the cause of what happened to him.”
The lawyer continued by arguing that the domestic workers were not guilty of a crime and should be released.

https://www.premiumnews.com.ng/2022/11/omg-davido-chioma-to-be-arrested-over.html

Ok game on.
I commiserate with the family. Truth is bitter thou. I said it, the boy has been around this poolfr 3 years n never tried or eye opened to it. The SM clout chasing led to this heart saddening event! Not badt to teach kids swimming but age 5 or 10 ain't badt, why in hurry when not going to represent 9ja/USA in Olympic in a bit? Abi no be ILAJE or waterside una dey stay for lagos.
Lesson for others [we thought when D’BANJ case 2018, until now].
Who go hear go hear!
Social Media has done badt than good to us in AFRICA, that when ppl need emergency actions, ppl bring out phone to cover! Awon
brokeass gist lover!
Leave kids out of SM entanglement! Won ni gbo noni

Re: OMG!! Davido, Chioma To Be Arrested Over His Son’s Death? by fman(m): 9:30pm On Nov 07, 2022
Ireportlive:
This matter is dragging too long, allow this boy mourn his loss in peace
u just created this moniker on 1st Nov and you have already spent 2 days online.
Guy you dey live inside nairaland?
I will soon unveil your previous moniker!!

1 Like

Re: OMG!! Davido, Chioma To Be Arrested Over His Son’s Death? by Ireportlive: 9:31pm On Nov 07, 2022
fman:
u just created this moniker on 1st Nov and you have already spent 2 days online.
Guy you dey live inside nairaland?
I will soon unveil your previous moniker!!

Re: OMG!! Davido, Chioma To Be Arrested Over His Son’s Death? by fman(m): 9:35pm On Nov 07, 2022
Ireportlive:

this one you don book space, hope say no be copy and paste comment you wan post?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ayra Star Falls On Stage Rocking Skimpy Outfit At Ghana Afrochella Concert, Lash / Top 10 Most Expensive Wizkid Cars 2024 / ******saucekid -where The Cash At***** Give Me Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.