Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

See What I Bought With $1(#900) In Supermarket (nigeria) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See What I Bought With $1(#900) In Supermarket (nigeria) (2409 Views)

See The Fish I Bought With My Hard-Earned ₦1k / See What Someone Bought With An Hour Minimum Wage In The UK £10 / Food Items I Bought With 78K - Man Shares Shocking Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What I Bought With $1(#900) In Supermarket (nigeria) by ufotty2001: 2:52am On Nov 08, 2022
To me things are still less expensive in Nigeria. Exchange rate to naira to dollar is #900/$1 in parallel market. See what I bought with $1 (#900)... If it was in abroad all these things will be $4 to 7$..

1 Like

Re: See What I Bought With $1(#900) In Supermarket (nigeria) by Candidlady: 5:36am On Nov 08, 2022
Receipt please

That tin milk in the last picture looks like something that is expired lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: See What I Bought With $1(#900) In Supermarket (nigeria) by shortIGBOman: 5:36am On Nov 08, 2022
In the EAST, this will cost you 1700. Things are extremely high here in the East. That's why most families can't afford to eat.

Buhari and UN should come to our aid.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See What I Bought With $1(#900) In Supermarket (nigeria) by rexlims(m): 5:40am On Nov 08, 2022
Lies lies lies.

1 Like

Re: See What I Bought With $1(#900) In Supermarket (nigeria) by PAPIJAID(m): 6:01am On Nov 08, 2022
This is very cheap, the beginning of wisdom now in Nigeria is to remove 1 zero from whatever you call money. See ₦50 as ₦5, I see your ₦900 as ₦90. Just close eye to the last zero and high bp will be very far from you in today's Nigeria. If someone gives you ₦1000 just see it as ₦100 thats all...

5 Likes

Re: See What I Bought With $1(#900) In Supermarket (nigeria) by OsuKing: 6:35am On Nov 08, 2022
Candidlady:
Receipt please

That tin milk in the last picture looks like something that is expired lipsrsealed
I heard that when menopause comes, women cannot get pregnant and therefore cannot lactate hence no breast milk cry

1 Like

Re: See What I Bought With $1(#900) In Supermarket (nigeria) by Candidlady: 6:45am On Nov 08, 2022
OsuKing:

I heard that when menopause comes, women cannot get pregnant and therefore cannot lactate hence no breast milk cry

Is this suppose to be a statement or a question undecided you this pathological liar

Go for checkup you must be suffering from mythomania syndrome

And for your comment don't you have a mother you could ask. She should know better

2 Likes

Re: See What I Bought With $1(#900) In Supermarket (nigeria) by Zico777(m): 7:29am On Nov 08, 2022
Candidlady:
Receipt please

grin
My thinking too sis!
Re: See What I Bought With $1(#900) In Supermarket (nigeria) by obi4eze(m): 8:18am On Nov 08, 2022
Those things no go reach £2 sef.

Evaporated milk double that size na 59pence

Those biscuits 3-4 times that size na around 40 pence

Then the malt na around 40 pence each.

On the other hand, before you even do a comparison what's the minimum wage in Nigeria compared to the US?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What I Bought With $1(#900) In Supermarket (nigeria) by ahnie: 8:21am On Nov 08, 2022
Candidlady:
Receipt please

Be nice,stop talking down on people's meal.
This's really unlike you, except your acct has bn cloned.
Re: See What I Bought With $1(#900) In Supermarket (nigeria) by ahnie: 8:25am On Nov 08, 2022
@op the beta malt in my hood is #300 per one,whilst the milk goes for #350 and those snacks goes for #100 each in my adugbo.

Things are pretty hard.
Re: See What I Bought With $1(#900) In Supermarket (nigeria) by Candidlady: 8:31am On Nov 08, 2022
ahnie:

Be nice,stop talking down on people's meal.
This's really unlike you, except your acct has bn cloned.

IDidn't talk down on his meal auntie cry

Take a look at the last picture.. observe the milk it looks very rusty embarassed

Iam sorry if isounded rude on any of your thread cry

Good morning auntie

1 Like

Re: See What I Bought With $1(#900) In Supermarket (nigeria) by wisdomkid: 8:31am On Nov 08, 2022
OsuKing:

Answer simple question... Start saying sh!t about menopause. Brain really can't comprehend a simple question?
Re: See What I Bought With $1(#900) In Supermarket (nigeria) by ahnie: 8:34am On Nov 08, 2022
I nor dey vex.just an observation.anyways it's ok.
Candidlady:

IDidn't talk down on his meal auntie cry

Take a look at the last picture.. observe the milk it looks very rusty embarassed

Iam sorry if isounded rude on any of your thread cry

Good morning auntie
Have a great day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What I Bought With $1(#900) In Supermarket (nigeria) by Wisedove(m): 9:59am On Nov 08, 2022
ahnie:
@op the beta malt in my hood is #300 per one,whilst the milk goes for #350 and those snacks goes for #100 each in my adugbo.

Things are pretty hard.

Shopping for things in mall is way cheaper than in the hood bro.
Re: See What I Bought With $1(#900) In Supermarket (nigeria) by CyberHustle: 10:25am On Nov 08, 2022
What can I say. Malt 450. Milk 250. Biscuits 150.
You tried.
Re: See What I Bought With $1(#900) In Supermarket (nigeria) by adecz: 10:45am On Nov 08, 2022
Remember that official Nigerian official
monthly minimum wage is now $30❗️❗️

There are informal sector wages that
are as low as $8 to $15 per month.

This should give you a real context of
the APC induced poverty now ravaging
Niger ☹️☹️☹️ •••••
Re: See What I Bought With $1(#900) In Supermarket (nigeria) by ahnie: 12:08pm On Nov 08, 2022
Wisedove:

Shopping for things in mall is way cheaper than in the hood bro.
M a lady

Goodnoon.
Re: See What I Bought With $1(#900) In Supermarket (nigeria) by GentleChief: 12:52pm On Nov 08, 2022
You guys are usually very stupid with these baseless comparisons. Why compare 1 dollar and 900 naira?

Why not compare purchasing power of 1 Naira and q Dollar?

Why not compare 900 dollars and 900 naira and see how stupid you are.

You wont know how hopeless you guys always sound till you try to travel.

Not to forget that our economy is import based. Meaning that 100% of all imports are already triple the price.

You guys can continue fooling yourselves in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: See What I Bought With $1(#900) In Supermarket (nigeria) by Reggaemich(m): 1:47pm On Nov 08, 2022
PAPIJAID:
This is very cheap, the beginning of wisdom now in Nigeria is to remove 1 zero from whatever you call money. See ₦50 as ₦5, I see your ₦900 as ₦90. Just close eye to the last zero and high bp will be very far from you in today's Nigeria. If someone gives you ₦1000 just see it as ₦100 thats all...
nice analysis
Re: See What I Bought With $1(#900) In Supermarket (nigeria) by KingBosco(m): 2:08pm On Nov 08, 2022
Oh I see
Oya OP add this money buy for me

Re: See What I Bought With $1(#900) In Supermarket (nigeria) by OsuKing: 4:13pm On Nov 08, 2022
Candidlady:

Is this suppose to be a statement or a question undecided you this pathological liar

Go for checkup you must be suffering from mythomania syndrome

And for your comment don't you have a mother you could ask. She should know better

I heard you are approaching menopause grin
Re: See What I Bought With $1(#900) In Supermarket (nigeria) by cloud(m): 4:59pm On Nov 08, 2022
ufotty2001:
To me things are still less expensive in Nigeria. Exchange rate to naira to dollar is #900/$1 in parallel market. See what I bought with $1 (#900)... If it was in abroad all these things will be $4 to 7$..
very wrong conception, you can compare the exchange rate but won't compare the earning power and govt benefits of both countries? Remember that in US, you get paid per Hour so you earn far above a person in Nigeria with same skill set and job

1 Like

Re: See What I Bought With $1(#900) In Supermarket (nigeria) by ufotty2001: 5:52pm On Nov 08, 2022
Candidlady:
Receipt please

Never expire cheesy
Re: See What I Bought With $1(#900) In Supermarket (nigeria) by NuruDiddy: 6:29pm On Nov 08, 2022
shortIGBOman:
In the EAST, this will cost you 1700. Things are extremely high here in the East. That's why most families can't afford to eat.

Buhari and UN should come to our aid.

God punish u. Say your family not East. Well you may be from North East not South East

1 Like

Re: See What I Bought With $1(#900) In Supermarket (nigeria) by shortIGBOman: 6:38pm On Nov 08, 2022
NuruDiddy:

God punish u. Say your family not East. Well you may be from North East not South East

God forbid. I can never be from the EAST. Even in my next life. I rebuke it. You see say my head flat? I just go fvck for East. grin grin grin

Re: See What I Bought With $1(#900) In Supermarket (nigeria) by 07kjb: 8:11pm On Nov 08, 2022
obi4eze:
Those things no go reach £2 sef.

Evaporated milk double that size na 59pence

Those biscuits 3-4 times that size na around 40 pence

Then the malt na around 40 pence each.

On the other hand, before you even do a comparison what's the minimum wage in Nigeria compared to the US?

Don't mind Idiots
Re: See What I Bought With $1(#900) In Supermarket (nigeria) by chris4gold(m): 9:30pm On Nov 08, 2022
Are they of the same quality? Compare to what they consume abroad.

(1) (Reply)

Egg Rolls / Can Someone Teach Me How To Cook Stew Pleease? / I Just Believed This Myth That Surrounds The Preparation Of Moimoi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.