Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

Palm Oil For Sale In Large Quantity - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Palm Oil For Sale In Large Quantity (3040 Views)

Where Can I Buy Palm Oil In Large Quantity? / Kings/gino/turkey/leisure/grand/sunola Cooking Oil For Sale / Palm Oil Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Palm Oil For Sale In Large Quantity by Nobody: 1:57am On Aug 23, 2011
Please I will like well meaning Nigerians to assist me on getting contacts of individuals or companies whom require rich red palm oil in large quantity within Nigeria. I am supplying rich red palm oil extracted from Benue State.
Re: Palm Oil For Sale In Large Quantity by george31(m): 8:00pm On Aug 23, 2011
Hw much are u selling per/drum?
where is ur location now?
Re: Palm Oil For Sale In Large Quantity by bizgen: 5:22pm On Sep 01, 2011
pls send your number and email address to vicahakon@gmail.com thanks.
Re: Palm Oil For Sale In Large Quantity by yeye4live(m): 11:19am On Sep 05, 2011
at poster how often can u suply
Re: Palm Oil For Sale In Large Quantity by gbemoo4ty: 12:40am On Sep 15, 2011
send the detail price to our e-mail and we get back to you. farightventures@gmail.com
Re: Palm Oil For Sale In Large Quantity by gbemoo4ty: 12:41am On Sep 15, 2011
pls! include ur number.
Re: Palm Oil For Sale In Large Quantity by gbengaa: 2:34pm On Sep 15, 2011
send details of this red palmoil and prices.do u av the palm kernel to this email:dadgbenga@yahoo.com or odada@goldencapitalplc.com
Re: Palm Oil For Sale In Large Quantity by gbengaa: 12:18pm On Sep 19, 2011
send the detail price to our e-mail and we get back to you.
Re: Palm Oil For Sale In Large Quantity by gbengaa: 12:20pm On Sep 19, 2011
send details of this red palmoil and prices.do u av the palm kernel to this email:dadgbenga@yahoo.com or odada@goldencapitalplc.com
Re: Palm Oil For Sale In Large Quantity by stechi(m): 5:00pm On Sep 20, 2011
fullmoon:

Please I will like well meaning Nigerians to assist me on getting contacts of individuals or companies whom require rich red palm oil in large quantity within Nigeria. I am supplying rich red palm oil extracted from Benue State.

also send details of your prices and how frequent you can supply to my email: koolbuis@yahoo.com
Re: Palm Oil For Sale In Large Quantity by dav2011: 5:42pm On Sep 21, 2011
pls i want to be your business. my mother is producing rich palm oil and palm karnel from cross River. pls i also need contacts of genuine buyers. pls contact me on 0897133447. or luvvyjoy@yahoo.com.
Re: Palm Oil For Sale In Large Quantity by GCON: 8:59am On Sep 22, 2011
I can supply large quantity of the following products:
1. Diesel and Kerosine
2. Cement and Granite
3. Palm oil and Vegetable oil
4. Rice and Groundnut

I am reliable, honest and trust worthy and I am looking for
an opportunity to meet buyers and sellers who I can have a long term
business relationship with.

If you need any of these products or you know anyone or
company who needs these products to buy or sell , Please email me through:
glomaxconsult@yahoo.com or glomaxconsult@hotmail.co.uk
Re: Palm Oil For Sale In Large Quantity by solstephen: 11:22am On Nov 18, 2014
Let me have your address in Benue State, prices of various quantity and delivery charge. Thank You.
Re: Palm Oil For Sale In Large Quantity by solstephen: 11:26am On Nov 18, 2014
Let me have your address in Benue State, prices of various quantity and delivery charge. Reply to: solstephens@yahoo.co.uk. Thank You.
Re: Palm Oil For Sale In Large Quantity by ola2nde(m): 8:33pm On Feb 21, 2015
Send details of price and how frequent you can supply to Lagos.
also let me know your minimum order of quantity.
My e-mail is rhealsnigltd@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Quality PVC Water Collector In Nigeria / Distributor Wanted For New Snacks Wafer / We Need Distributors For Our Tissue Paper.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.