Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,198 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

UK Warns Its Citizens To Avoid 22 States In Nigeria Over Insecurity Issues - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Warns Its Citizens To Avoid 22 States In Nigeria Over Insecurity Issues (41929 Views)

U.S Asks Citizens To Avoid 14 Nigerian States / UK Warns Against Travel To 21 States / Nurse Who Visited Nigeria Over 35 Years Ago Moves Man To Tears In UK. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Warns Its Citizens To Avoid 22 States In Nigeria Over Insecurity Issues by Shadysen: 12:58pm On Nov 08, 2022
as i see a peaceful akwa ibom state in that list, i give up, fuvk list, so imo state is safer than akwa ibom state, shey una dey whine me ni? mad people.
Re: UK Warns Its Citizens To Avoid 22 States In Nigeria Over Insecurity Issues by sircatherine45(m): 12:58pm On Nov 08, 2022
VaginaMiners:
Liar Is Abia in the north ?
No, it's in Egypt.
Dolt!
Re: UK Warns Its Citizens To Avoid 22 States In Nigeria Over Insecurity Issues by ponishah: 1:00pm On Nov 08, 2022
every time you go dey post your scam msg,
shey na game you dey take scam people, if you know games wey dey play why you dey look for peanuts for nairaland.

shell you dey sell your own, my own na free, who like to bless me make bless me if e play - 5 odds at bet bet9ja -"325T2K8".
ponishah@yandex.com
Re: UK Warns Its Citizens To Avoid 22 States In Nigeria Over Insecurity Issues by sircatherine45(m): 1:00pm On Nov 08, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Eyahh, Emeka is in severe pains. grin grin

You are the one in pains not me. You fools are surprised that no Igbo state is on the list. And guess what:
THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING...
Re: UK Warns Its Citizens To Avoid 22 States In Nigeria Over Insecurity Issues by Dioceseofoyo: 1:02pm On Nov 08, 2022
Always blacklisting Africa. If not for our stupid leaders, Africa would have been a safe haven!

When the Europeans came to Africa to plunder our resources, they didn't issue warnings - they crossed seas and oceans to steal.

Re: UK Warns Its Citizens To Avoid 22 States In Nigeria Over Insecurity Issues by 9japride(m): 1:02pm On Nov 08, 2022
Farid24224:
Kano is safe jhor.... undecided

To me, Kano is one of the safest state in Nigeria!
[color=#006600][/color]

Kano is safe if you are a Muslim. It's just a volatile state and it's prone to religious crises. A situation where majority of the people there will support any action taken by a religious fanatic mob if one goes against their religion.

1 Like

Re: UK Warns Its Citizens To Avoid 22 States In Nigeria Over Insecurity Issues by shortIGBOman: 1:04pm On Nov 08, 2022
sircatherine45:

You are the one in pains not me. You fools are surprised that no Igbo state is on the list. And guess what:
THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING...

Emeka, as the thing still dey pain you so, take this Rope and do the needful. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: UK Warns Its Citizens To Avoid 22 States In Nigeria Over Insecurity Issues by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 08, 2022
Nosa111:
You will need them when dollar price tell on you
I spend naira, I do not spend dollars.
Re: UK Warns Its Citizens To Avoid 22 States In Nigeria Over Insecurity Issues by BalogunIdowu(m): 1:07pm On Nov 08, 2022
Re: UK Warns Its Citizens To Avoid 22 States In Nigeria Over Insecurity Issues by sircatherine45(m): 1:09pm On Nov 08, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Emeka, as the thing still dey pain you so, take this Rope and do the needful. grin grin grin

Keep ranting, it's still paining you. I don't GAF. Your APC government has been disgraced by the British, not the Nigerian media. Tununu will fail a million times over.

Get that into your akamu skull.
Re: UK Warns Its Citizens To Avoid 22 States In Nigeria Over Insecurity Issues by shortIGBOman: 1:10pm On Nov 08, 2022
sircatherine45:

Keep ranting, it's still paining you. I don't GAF. Your APC government has been disgraced by the British, not the Nigerian media. Tununu will fail a million times over.

Get that into your akamu skull.

Trash, Atiku is your next President. grin

Re: UK Warns Its Citizens To Avoid 22 States In Nigeria Over Insecurity Issues by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 08, 2022
Shadysen:
as i see a peaceful akwa ibom state in that list, i give up, fuvk list, so imo state is safer than akwa ibom state, shey una dey whine me ni? mad people.

They target starts that has potential for development. The list is a tool to discourage FDIs. I am happy we are in a multi-polar world. Akwa Ibom is peaceful and is growing fast. Chinese are building bridges, Americans are destroying bridges.
Re: UK Warns Its Citizens To Avoid 22 States In Nigeria Over Insecurity Issues by sonneyekpo: 1:11pm On Nov 08, 2022
O Lord save our nation from evil and unreasonable men.
Re: UK Warns Its Citizens To Avoid 22 States In Nigeria Over Insecurity Issues by Lionnation: 1:12pm On Nov 08, 2022
1soutj east state 3south south states, the rest northern states
Re: UK Warns Its Citizens To Avoid 22 States In Nigeria Over Insecurity Issues by Onyiiobi7735(m): 1:12pm On Nov 08, 2022
AstraDroid:
Who needs Americana, when we have the Chinese ?
Exactly.I love the Chinese.They never pressure other countries to legalise the disgusting culture called same sex rights and all that.But the so called "God's own country" is ironically at the head of the support for the disgusting culture.
Re: UK Warns Its Citizens To Avoid 22 States In Nigeria Over Insecurity Issues by Bantu10: 1:12pm On Nov 08, 2022
NuraSambo:
Just imagine a Nigeria without the South West. Imagine a seperate homogeneous Yoruba Country. It is well

ever imagined a Nigeria without skull mining?? It sure would be bliss
Re: UK Warns Its Citizens To Avoid 22 States In Nigeria Over Insecurity Issues by sircatherine45(m): 1:14pm On Nov 08, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Trash, Atiku is your next President. grin
In your imaginary and fantasial dreams.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: UK Warns Its Citizens To Avoid 22 States In Nigeria Over Insecurity Issues by stasius: 1:15pm On Nov 08, 2022
No Anambra? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Amen oooh. Let it be so in Jesus name.
Re: UK Warns Its Citizens To Avoid 22 States In Nigeria Over Insecurity Issues by Broveens42(m): 1:20pm On Nov 08, 2022
No wonder imo state is already preparing for Yuletide, in anticipation of a record number of visitors

Re: UK Warns Its Citizens To Avoid 22 States In Nigeria Over Insecurity Issues by Broveens42(m): 1:26pm On Nov 08, 2022
stasius:
No Anambra? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Amen oooh. Let it be so in Jesus name.

South East is generally peaceful for locals and foreigners. It is only tough for the wicked.
Re: UK Warns Its Citizens To Avoid 22 States In Nigeria Over Insecurity Issues by Lama70(m): 1:30pm On Nov 08, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
These include:
Bauchi,
Kano,
Jigawa,
Niger,
Sokoto,
Kogi,
Abia,
Plateau,
Taraba,
Kebbi State
Delta,
Bayelsa,
Rivers States.
Borno State,
Yobe State,
Adamawa State,
Gombe State,
Kaduna State,
Katsina State,
Zamfara state,
Akwa Ibom State, and
Cross River State.

No Benue state, Imo state and Anambra state on the list? This list is not complete without those 3 states on the list.
FG should give advisory on UK too.
check my signature for free stuffs!

They don't have any business with those states you are talking about.

Therefore not concerned wether they are peaceful or not.

1 Like

Re: UK Warns Its Citizens To Avoid 22 States In Nigeria Over Insecurity Issues by backtovillage: 1:36pm On Nov 08, 2022
Kingozymandias:
Every year Yorubas using media and fake stats to demarket other states !!
It is unfortunate indeed. Where is Ondo ,OYO , Ekiti Ogun etc which are all surrounded by Fulani herdsmen?

Where are these states ?
E dey pain you oooooo
E dey pain you
Get a sniper to stop your hatred
Take 2 spoon in da morning, 3 in da night
Re: UK Warns Its Citizens To Avoid 22 States In Nigeria Over Insecurity Issues by IGBOSON1: 1:41pm On Nov 08, 2022
LILTJAY:
God bless the SW region of Nigeria cool

Very silly statement....all things considered!
Re: UK Warns Its Citizens To Avoid 22 States In Nigeria Over Insecurity Issues by IGBOSON1: 1:46pm On Nov 08, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:

Piggiiddioott amaka angry

Amotekun have dealt with that issue. cool

Dude, owing to the dereliction of duty by the useless and inept Buhari/APC gov't (which i'm sure you're a supporter of) there is insecurity IN ALL REGIONS OF NIGERIA! Don't fool yourself!
Re: UK Warns Its Citizens To Avoid 22 States In Nigeria Over Insecurity Issues by IGBOSON1: 1:49pm On Nov 08, 2022
SugarGirl44:

You can’t blame them, they have a duty to pretext their citizens, blame your brothers who derive joy in criminality.
When we get Yoruba Nation, we’re going to ban the rest of y’all too, nobody wants criminals in their country.

I really hope the bolded happens! Everyone should be freed from the contraption and killing field that is 'one Nigeria'!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Warns Its Citizens To Avoid 22 States In Nigeria Over Insecurity Issues by Sleekfingers: 1:50pm On Nov 08, 2022
Eniade99:
So the safest region in Nigeria is the South west

Of course.....who will want to visit potopoto region....where they can use someone prepare egusi soup....

2 Likes

Re: UK Warns Its Citizens To Avoid 22 States In Nigeria Over Insecurity Issues by NwekereNdoki: 2:19pm On Nov 08, 2022
Which Kind mumu advisory be this..\

Rivers and Abia has been peaceful why must it be there
Re: UK Warns Its Citizens To Avoid 22 States In Nigeria Over Insecurity Issues by NwekereNdoki: 2:20pm On Nov 08, 2022
Lama70:

They don't have any business with those states you are talking about.

Therefore not concerned wether they are peaceful or not.

Lol.. SO UK have no concern for Imo and Abia?

BTW, UK is inconsequential to IMo and ABia. We need US and CHinese Businessmen not UK people

1 Like

Re: UK Warns Its Citizens To Avoid 22 States In Nigeria Over Insecurity Issues by JaskanFactor: 2:25pm On Nov 08, 2022
the UK knows which states to avoid in Nigeria, cause they are behind all of the insecurity in Nigeria.
So they will know best where is safe and who is not.
God too is telling his people to avoid the area of all those causing trouble in the world, cause they too are not safe.
Re: UK Warns Its Citizens To Avoid 22 States In Nigeria Over Insecurity Issues by luluman: 2:26pm On Nov 08, 2022
LILTJAY:
God bless the SW region of Nigeria cool
AMEN. That why we told the flat heads that yorubas think before action.
Re: UK Warns Its Citizens To Avoid 22 States In Nigeria Over Insecurity Issues by Bluntemperor: 2:27pm On Nov 08, 2022
ukamowor:
Lol

We can do better for Nigeria!
Are these Countries better than Nigeria,just because some terrible Nigerians stocked the Pounds and other Currencies,must we allowed the Youths to suffer the faulty foundation of this Country!
Stop saying Nigeria is not stable!
Nigeria govt should be countering some of these insinuations with truth and efforts in reconciliation!
It's well with Nigeria and Nigerians!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osun River Rises, Destroys Property Worth Millions (photos) / Please Help, He Is About To Be Deported From Uae / FG To Evacuate Nigerians From China After Viral Video Of Forced Eviction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.