Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,297 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

EA Sports Have Predicted Argentina To Win The World Cup - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / EA Sports Have Predicted Argentina To Win The World Cup (14587 Views)

Baidian’er The Psychic Cat Is Dead! Predicted Argentina - Nigeria Match / The Moment Croatia Beat Argentina To Give Nigeria Qualification Hope (Pic Video) / "We Will Beat Iceland, Argentina To Qualify" — Rohr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

EA Sports Have Predicted Argentina To Win The World Cup by lhordspy: 7:39pm On Nov 08, 2022
2010, 2014 , 2018 and then now predicting 2022
EA SPORTS has got every World Cup winner right since 2010 using FIFA simulations. It's predicted Argentina to lift the trophy next month using FIFA 23.

EA Sports have predicted Argentina to win the World Cup using simmed matches on FIFA 23.

This method correctly predicted the winners in 2010, 2014 and 2018.

https://twitter.com/brfootball/status/1590011910254395392?t=X4GUpXbxT1arbuf6MTiZ3g&s=19

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: EA Sports Have Predicted Argentina To Win The World Cup by lhordspy: 7:41pm On Nov 08, 2022
God bless the king

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EA Sports Have Predicted Argentina To Win The World Cup by emmabest2000(m): 8:35pm On Nov 08, 2022
It will be more easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a niddle than for toothless Argentina team to win this coming WORLD CUP

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: EA Sports Have Predicted Argentina To Win The World Cup by Honestfrend: 8:35pm On Nov 08, 2022
Even me 2..... 8 Ballon d'Or loading for the real GOAT.

Not that groundnut oil in Man U..

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EA Sports Have Predicted Argentina To Win The World Cup by Sonnobax15(m): 8:35pm On Nov 08, 2022
lipsrsealed
Easier said than done lipsrsealed

This year world cup,if not Brazil, then it's definitely gonna be France again......

Come to think of it,why aren't our Men of God in africa aren't predicting abi prophesying that an african country is gonna win the world cup? grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EA Sports Have Predicted Argentina To Win The World Cup by YoungLionken(m): 8:35pm On Nov 08, 2022
That's a lie!!

I would rather believe in Senegal winning world cup, than Argentina..

Except you people have already concluded, hence the match fixing...

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EA Sports Have Predicted Argentina To Win The World Cup by NgreadNews(m): 8:35pm On Nov 08, 2022
I will literally shed tears of Joy. Lionel Messi deserves it. Last week an AI computer also predicted Argentina to win it.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EA Sports Have Predicted Argentina To Win The World Cup by abobote: 8:36pm On Nov 08, 2022
This world cup sef, no country is on inform at the moment. But Argentina? No

Portugal would have stand a chance, but Ronaldo will spoil the show for them, just like he has been spoiling for Man U.

I'm putting my money on Brazil, Belgium and Netherlands, one of them will get to finals

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EA Sports Have Predicted Argentina To Win The World Cup by jojothaiv(m): 8:36pm On Nov 08, 2022
May God spare our lives.

I doubt if they can however, I wish them all the best.
May the best team win.

Assuming the simulations in the previous years was right, why the noise about octopus Paul 12 years ago then and why wasn't it broadcasted, the story no add up.

1 Like

Re: EA Sports Have Predicted Argentina To Win The World Cup by ecolime(m): 8:36pm On Nov 08, 2022
EA Sports don turn Octopus Paul? Funny people..

They should have replaced Argentina with Messi. Yeye dey smell

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EA Sports Have Predicted Argentina To Win The World Cup by Starz825(m): 8:36pm On Nov 08, 2022
Its possible they are one of my top five predicted winners

Europe
*Croatia
*Netherlands (watch out for these guys)
*Portugal/Denmark

South America
*Argentina
*Brazil

1 Like

Re: EA Sports Have Predicted Argentina To Win The World Cup by chloride6: 8:37pm On Nov 08, 2022
When did the prediction begin?
Re: EA Sports Have Predicted Argentina To Win The World Cup by jidamsel43(m): 8:37pm On Nov 08, 2022
Confusion
Re: EA Sports Have Predicted Argentina To Win The World Cup by technuel: 8:37pm On Nov 08, 2022
Ok
Re: EA Sports Have Predicted Argentina To Win The World Cup by Gkay1(m): 8:38pm On Nov 08, 2022
I will be very happy if Messi can win world cup.
Messi fan forever

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EA Sports Have Predicted Argentina To Win The World Cup by Nairalander248: 8:38pm On Nov 08, 2022
I predicted Peter Gregory Obi to win

Still paining me that we never qualify for this tournament cry cry cry cry

Poster below needs brain reset lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EA Sports Have Predicted Argentina To Win The World Cup by Softmirror: 8:38pm On Nov 08, 2022
IT ALSO PREDICTED THAT ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU WILL WIN 2023 GENERAL ELECTION AND WILL SUCCEED PRESIDENT MUHAMMAD BUHARI.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EA Sports Have Predicted Argentina To Win The World Cup by Charisco(m): 8:38pm On Nov 08, 2022
Some people will not sleep well tonight.

Corruption is everywhere, officials should treat everyone equal in this World cup. Messi is not god
Re: EA Sports Have Predicted Argentina To Win The World Cup by Wahala90: 8:38pm On Nov 08, 2022

Re: EA Sports Have Predicted Argentina To Win The World Cup by Erickymania: 8:38pm On Nov 08, 2022
For Lionel Messi
Re: EA Sports Have Predicted Argentina To Win The World Cup by obembet(f): 8:39pm On Nov 08, 2022
Impossible
Re: EA Sports Have Predicted Argentina To Win The World Cup by ibrocool(m): 8:39pm On Nov 08, 2022
Football is a game of luck. Any country can win it. But one thing I don't want is Argentina winning the world cup. I'd rather watch any other country apart from the countries of the two goats win it. Enough is enough.
Re: EA Sports Have Predicted Argentina To Win The World Cup by Darammliveth(m): 8:39pm On Nov 08, 2022
Yeye dey smell.... I still tip Brazil above Argentina.

6 Likes

Re: EA Sports Have Predicted Argentina To Win The World Cup by Ireportlive: 8:39pm On Nov 08, 2022
Messi would then be crowned diety and demi God of Soccer

2 Likes

Re: EA Sports Have Predicted Argentina To Win The World Cup by BiGVEEN58(m): 8:40pm On Nov 08, 2022
Ww3 loading
Re: EA Sports Have Predicted Argentina To Win The World Cup by Ademola47(m): 8:41pm On Nov 08, 2022
They are beginning to make me believe "fixed match" actually exists.

But, on a second thought, it might be a strategy to indirectly market betting because most bettors will thought they've seen "sure prediction".

Funnily enough, Argentina might not even reach the final not to talk of winning.

4 Likes

Re: EA Sports Have Predicted Argentina To Win The World Cup by Techm8: 8:41pm On Nov 08, 2022
They should be the favorites. The greatest footballer the game has ever seen has to complete football by winning the world cup.

Finally a smart bulb from Oraimo. No need getting multiple bulbs just to get different colors, this RGB smart bulb is perfect to match your mood

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Named World’s Most Marketable Athlete For 2023 By SportsPro / Chelsea Suspend Four Fans After Sterling Racial Abuse Row / Breaking News: Fifa Reinstates Nigeria Sacked FA President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.