Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form - Jobs/Vacancies (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form (33376 Views)

INEC 2023: Who Else Is In My Shoes? / Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff / Inec Adhoc Staff Recruitment For 2019 Election - How To Apply And Register (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by jayman360: 10:16am On Mar 06, 2023
No alert yet
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by Dickcap: 11:11am On Mar 06, 2023
jayman360:
No alert yet

Which state?
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by mela82(f): 1:54pm On Mar 06, 2023
Dickcap:
Has anyone received alert for presidential elections ?

SPOs dy give silly excuse for here since oo

No be SPO they pay. The way inec employed you na so for them.

One thing for sure is that alerts must come before Friday.
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by jayman360: 7:11pm On Mar 06, 2023
Dickcap:

Which state?

Delta
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by fohlarp: 6:48pm On Mar 07, 2023
eteebanky1:

Ha, hold your S.P.O for neck

That money is with your S.P.O, don't let anybody cheat you o
sorry not comin bk 2 gist finaly, had to tell my connect wot went on,she told me to go n collect it at d local gvt last wed,so guys i met dr said snc sun morn ppl don dey collect but crowdy wch alws leave some to come bk d ffg day,but thx God at wed,no more crowd was easily attended to,no 1
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by speedxe1256(m): 7:28pm On Mar 07, 2023
fohlarp:
sorry not comin bk 2 gist finaly, had to tell my connect wot went on,she told me to go n collect it at d local gvt last wed,so guys i met dr said snc sun morn ppl don dey collect but crowdy wch alws leave some to come bk d ffg day,but thx God at wed,no more crowd was easily attended to,no 1

Watin you type so

2 Likes

Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by 042reports(f): 8:51pm On Mar 07, 2023
mela82:

Please it is for PO, APO or SPO

PO to APO3
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by shola87(f): 9:50am On Mar 08, 2023
Has anyone received alert in Kwara state?
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by Dickcap: 12:02pm On Mar 08, 2023
E be like say dem go the 2 together for oyo state cause we never hear one single update from oyo state since
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by anissman(m): 12:22pm On Mar 08, 2023
Ee be like INEC don get new set of adhoc staff abi volunteers wey go Gubernatorial and house of assembly election.

Abi nah still those wey dem no pay training and presidential elections allowances dey still wan use

Make dem dey play
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 08, 2023
anissman:
Ee be like INEC don get new set of adhoc staff abi volunteers wey go Gubernatorial and house of assembly election.

Abi nah still those wey dem no pay training and presidential elections allowances dey still wan use

Make dem dey play

Some SPO don dey call some adhoc staff say make them no show on march 11 sey dem don get people wey dem wan use. Can you imagine??
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by Dickcap: 2:06pm On Mar 08, 2023
Sweetness4:

Some SPO don dey call some adhoc staff say make them no show on march 11 sey dem don get people wey dem wan use. Can you imagine??

Which state?
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by Sammy07: 2:10pm On Mar 08, 2023
They've started payment of INEC officials

I've not received mine (SPO) but I'll send a screenshot of someone that did APO, I registered him then sha
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 08, 2023
Dickcap:

Which state?

Lagos state
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 08, 2023
Sammy07:
They've started payment of INEC officials

Lagos abi
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by Sammy07: 2:11pm On Mar 08, 2023
Sweetness4:

Lagos abi

Osun
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by Sammy07: 2:14pm On Mar 08, 2023
Here.

#13,500 for APO./PO

They already gave them #4,500 a day before election

Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by Sammy07: 2:18pm On Mar 08, 2023
Sweetness4:

Its not possible na.

Its the people they use for general election, but they will reshuffle everyone
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by Sammy07: 2:19pm On Mar 08, 2023
anissman:

Make dem dey play

Its the same set of people.
But will be reshuffled. No be where you work for general election you go still dey
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 08, 2023
Sammy07:

Its not possible na.

Its the people they use for general election, but they will reshuffle everyone

I'm telling you what is going on. they want to remove the original adhoc staff and replace them with their own people.
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by PreSiDentey: 3:38pm On Mar 08, 2023
Two days to the Guber election, they are yet to pay. Something is wrong. Could it be CBN or network issues??
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by LORDLARGE(m): 4:03pm On Mar 08, 2023
P O stipend received in Adamawa State 17500
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by Bukkydudu: 5:21pm On Mar 08, 2023
LORDLARGE:
P O stipend received in Adamawa State 17500

Was it sent to your bank account?
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by Sammy07: 5:41pm On Mar 08, 2023
Sweetness4:

I'm telling you what is going on. they want to remove the original adhoc staff and replace them with their own people.

Omo, that's very wrong.
Na wa o
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by PreSiDentey: 6:35pm On Mar 08, 2023
Sammy07:

Omo, that's very wrong.
Na wa o
It's very wrong and I believe it's practically impossible. They were not employed by the SPO in the first place and the purported replacement are not trained. It's not even applicable to PO but if there's need for replacement or even sacking of any adhoc staff, the electoral officer of the local government is in the best position to do so; not SPO since all of them were employed as adhoc staff
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by LORDLARGE(m): 7:04pm On Mar 08, 2023
Bukkydudu:

Was it sent to your bank account?
Yeah 16500 cos 1000 was already given to us in cash

1 Like

Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by Sammy07: 10:38pm On Mar 08, 2023
PreSiDentey:

It's very wrong and I believe it's practically impossible. They were not employed by the SPO in the first place and the purported replacement are not trained. It's not even applicable to PO but if there's need for replacement or even sacking of any adhoc staff, the electoral officer of the local government is in the best position to do so; not SPO since all of them were employed as adhoc staff

Exactly.
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by mela82(f): 5:50am On Mar 09, 2023
Breaking:

INEC Postpones Governorship, State Assembly Elections To March 18

Barring any further extensions, the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has reached a decision to postpone Saturdayโ€™s governorship and state assembly elections to March 18, 2023,

the postponement was due to the commissionโ€™s inability to promptly commence reconfiguration of the Bimodal Voter Accreditation System (BVAS) machines utilized during the February 25 presidential election to enable their use in the state elections.

INEC was earlier restrained from tampering with the information embedded in the BVAS machines until due inspection was conducted and Certified True Copies (CTC) issued to candidates who are challenging the outcome of the presidential election.
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 24, 2023
Please when will INEC pay us our governorship money?? Today is friday already ๐Ÿ˜’

1 Like

Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by Wuminity(f): 4:04pm On Mar 26, 2023
Sweetness4:
Please when will INEC pay us our governorship money?? Today is friday already ๐Ÿ˜’

Madam, you dey here too grin grin grin

Expect it from Tuesday onward.
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 26, 2023
Wuminity:

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Make dem pay oooo

1 Like

Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by loosecanon50(m): 8:55pm On Mar 27, 2023
Wuminity:

Give me my share when you collect it ๐ŸŒš

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

What Is The Least Amount You Can Collect As A Fresh Graduate? / CONOIL Is Collecting CV / ยค JONATHAN KING LIMITED ยค Canadian Visa Lottery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.