Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form (33528 Views)

INEC 2023: Who Else Is In My Shoes? / Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff / Inec Adhoc Staff Recruitment For 2019 Election - How To Apply And Register (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by Wuminity(f): 4:00pm On Jan 19, 2023
kolarov93:

I went with my acknowledgment slip, nysc discharge certificate and statement of result

NB: my screening venue is Atiba inec office headquarter Oyo state

Thanks for the information,

I did mine today too.
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by yemzone(m): 4:39pm On Jan 19, 2023
kolarov93:

Training would be a week to the election
undecided That's so close to election period. Will they send a message as regards that?
And who knows the roles/duties of an APO?
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by henroo2003: 5:02pm On Jan 19, 2023
odutugars:
When is SPO screening in Kosofe Lagos State?

I was able to visit Inec headquarters at Yaba today for SPO inquiry. They did not allow anyone enters through because of security reason but I was able to discuss with a staff who told me that it's possible to get text today or tomorrow. He also inform me to still check back tomorrow if I can.
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by Ayuwo: 5:15pm On Jan 19, 2023
Dennisbulkan:
Has anyone in kwara state got invited?
Yes. Ifelodun local government. Please where is inec office in ifelodun local government?
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by odutugars: 5:19pm On Jan 19, 2023
henroo2003:

I was able to visit Inec headquarters at Yaba today for SPO inquiry. They did not allow anyone enters through because of security reason but I was able to discuss with a staff who told me that it's possible to get text today or tomorrow. He also inform me to still check back tomorrow if I can.

Thank you for the update. We shall be expecting your update tommorow too
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by kolarov93(m): 5:20pm On Jan 19, 2023
yemzone:

undecided That's so close to election period. Will they send a message as regards that?
And who knows the roles/duties of an APO?

Dem suppose
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by kolarov93(m): 5:23pm On Jan 19, 2023
[quote author=yemzone post=120189578]
And who knows the roles/duties of an APO?[/quote
APO go assist presiding officer. Na that one get wahala pass cause if any mistake should happen na PO go answer am
APO stand for assistance presiding officer. So if PO is not qualify enough, APO will carry the burden

1 Like

Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by Dennisbulkan: 6:38pm On Jan 19, 2023
Ayuwo:
Yes. Ifelodun local government. Please where is inec office in ifelodun local government?
Since when did you got your message?
I don't know for ifelodun, I'm in Ilorin east
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by yemzone(m): 6:54pm On Jan 19, 2023
[quote author=kolarov93 post=120191054][/quote]
Okay, thank you.
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by Ayuwo: 7:11pm On Jan 19, 2023
Dennisbulkan:

Since when did you got your message?
I don't know for ifelodun, I'm in Ilorin east
last Sunday
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by Ibomheadlines: 7:39pm On Jan 19, 2023
acumen90:
Mine is Umuahia North. What of you?

Mine is umuahia south. I was not able to make it today. Will go there tomorrow. How did yours go?
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by acumen90(m): 8:58pm On Jan 19, 2023
I'm yet to go. My school did not allow me to go today. Will go there tomorrow, hopefully.
Ibomheadlines:

Mine is umuahia south. I was not able to make it today. Will go there tomorrow. How did yours go?
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by olamoses75(m): 11:16pm On Jan 19, 2023
Wuminity:

Thanks for the information,

I did mine today too.
have you been sent any message?
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by Wuminity(f): 3:07am On Jan 20, 2023
olamoses75:
have you been sent any message?

No message sent, but they have the list with them.

As long as you have your print out slip with you
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by Kudos6453(m): 7:26am On Jan 20, 2023
Anyone with idea of the closing date for the screening?
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by Monzze: 9:30am On Jan 20, 2023
Kudos6453:
Anyone with idea of the closing date for the screening?

All screening should be closed tomorrow according to the Adhoc recruitment schedule.
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by Ibomheadlines: 7:22pm On Jan 20, 2023
acumen90:
I'm yet to go. My school did not allow me to go today. Will go there tomorrow, hopefully.
I went today. I was told that the screening has not started in abia state. How did yours go?
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by acumen90(m): 7:35pm On Jan 20, 2023
I went there. The screening exercise will start from Tuesday, 24th to 27th of this month. You're to visit your local government with the discharge certificate, and acknowledgement slip. Both original and photocopy.
I saw the notice at Adelabu office, Umuahia North.
Ibomheadlines:

I went today. I was told that the screening has not started in abia state. How did yours go?
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by gold360(m): 7:53pm On Jan 20, 2023
Did anyone applied as RAC manager here?
My state inec says no position like RAC on their list
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by Kudos6453(m): 5:04am On Jan 21, 2023
Has anyone being screened in ondo State?. If Yes, please which local government.
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by henroo2003: 6:23am On Jan 21, 2023
gold360:
Did anyone applied as RAC manager here?
My state inec says no position like RAC on their list

RAC positions are meant for staff of schools inec will be using for collation centers. So, it is automatic
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by saheed24(m): 8:58am On Jan 21, 2023
Is there a way to change position?cause i.mistakenly applied for Inec SPO instead of PO as an ex corper.
I noticed that very late
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by Wuminity(f): 10:23am On Jan 21, 2023
saheed24:
Is there a way to change position?cause i.mistakenly applied for Inec SPO instead of PO as an ex corper.
I noticed that very late

Dear, no correction, go for the screening with your slip, they will rectify it there.

1 Like

Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by odutugars: 5:32am On Jan 24, 2023
When is SPO screening coming up in Lagos State?Your quick response highly appreciated smiley
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by odutugars: 5:33am On Jan 24, 2023
Okay
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by asaajuomo1(m): 7:34am On Jan 24, 2023
odutugars:
When is SPO screening coming up in Lagos State?Your quick response highly appreciated smiley

The screening is for all. Go to INEC office in your chosen local government with your credentials and print out of your acknowledgement slip.
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by mela82(f): 10:26am On Jan 24, 2023
asaajuomo1:

The screening is for all. Go to INEC office in your chosen local government with your credentials and print out of your acknowledgement slip.

The screening is not for all. The SPO screening will be done in state headquarters not LGA. That is what they told me but for now no news yet because the LGA is still handling the PO and APO. Am talking based on Rivers state inec.

1 Like

Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by acumen90(m): 10:40am On Jan 24, 2023
Let them pay well for this exercise o. Not the usual 17k or there about. Things are really costly these days.
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by yemzone(m): 8:09pm On Jan 24, 2023
acumen90:
Let them pay well for this exercise o. Not the usual 17k or there about. Things are really costly these days.
I read a WhatsApp message that calculated the total of 15,5k per election to be paid for PO/ & APO. I don't know how true it is though. 🤔

1 Like

Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by LagosLMIS: 8:48pm On Jan 24, 2023
The Lagos State Government is introducing a labour market information system (LMIS) that will provide job seekers with up-to-date information on the skills that are in demand in the local labor market. We would like jobseekers (employed, unemployed, underemployed, freelancer) to fill in this survey via this link:

https://www.research.net/r/9YD7QC2

Your participation in this survey will be very much appreciated and your responses will be kept confidential. The survey should take approximately 10-15 minutes to complete.

Thank you in advance for your time and assistance. Your input is greatly appreciated.

Kindly assist in taking out time to fill this survey, your input will be well appreciated. For those that fill the survey, you will have access to the LMIS portal and opportunity to meet potential employers

PS: Only Lagos State Residents should fill this survey.
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by gold360(m): 8:05am On Jan 25, 2023
mela82:

The screening is not for all. The SPO screening will be done in state headquarters not LGA. That is what they told me but for now no news yet because the LGA is still handling the PO and APO. Am talking based on Rivers state inec.
thanks
Re: INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form by Adeeleshor: 6:31pm On Jan 25, 2023
Wuminity:

I'm just seeing the mail in my spam box right now.....

I made mistake in the filling of the form by putting PO instead of SPO,

I tried correcting it , but It said I don't have access to it again

Is there any implication?

Maybe during your state screening exercise Sha, this is because PO Screening Exercise is entirely different from SPO Screening Exercise.
In some state they are rounding off both PO & APO Screening

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

How Do You Expect A Job Seeker To Pay N480k Before Getting A Job? / Types Of Spirits That Make Nigerian Youths Mentally Lazy And Unproductive / 20 Ways To Describe Yourself In A Job Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.