Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,521 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Women, How You Can Saved Your Relatioship With Stem Cell - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Women, How You Can Saved Your Relatioship With Stem Cell (228 Views)

Restoring Health With Stem Cell Therapy(stc30) / Treat Fibroids, Cyst And Pile With Stem Cell Drug!!! Say No To Surgery / Diabetes Is Cureable With Stem Cell (stc30) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Women, How You Can Saved Your Relatioship With Stem Cell by Derien(f): 11:04am On Nov 09, 2022
I'm a testimony of African stem cell, about three months ago before I got connected to FARFORLIFE International .
The maximum time I can allow my hubby to have sex with me was 10 minutes, if I want to satisfy him beyond 10 minutes, I will have abdominal pain after sex, I won't get myself well after sex due to pain,
I can't allow my hubby to penetrate much due to pain.

Fortunately someone introduce African stem cell to me to cure my heavy flow (10 days ) and menstrual pain.
Lo and behold within 4 weeks of usage,
my menstruation is now painless,
no more heavy flow (now 5 days).

it eventually improve my bed game, my hubby can stay as long as 50 minutes
or beyond withoutt me getting tired or feeling any pain again.

Don't allow side chick to take your position.

As for men, your supplement is also available to take care of ozaa room.

If you are interested call me or chat me on WhatsApp 08052555034.

Reach me via my signature.

(1) (Reply)

Mental Health Goals You Should Have For The New Year (2023) -mental Health (pic) / Any 6-10 Months Nursing Programme Available ? / Do These And Say Bye Bye To Ulcer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.