Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,614 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Keep Yourself Safe In Traffic Jams With These Top Safety Tips - Carmart.ng - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Keep Yourself Safe In Traffic Jams With These Top Safety Tips - Carmart.ng (26521 Views)

Cheap Cars On Carmart.ng: Top 5 Trending Bargain Cars On Carmart.ng This Week / Why Carmart.ng Remains The Best Website To Buy Cars In Nigeria / Can The Iphone 15 Pro Max Price Buy Any Car In Nigeria? - Carmart.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keep Yourself Safe In Traffic Jams With These Top Safety Tips - Carmart.ng by bluefilm: 6:49pm On Nov 09, 2022
The fear mongering these days has become something else.

One day they will tell us to be afraid of waking up in the morning.
Re: Keep Yourself Safe In Traffic Jams With These Top Safety Tips - Carmart.ng by MrCuteking(m): 6:51pm On Nov 09, 2022
Would love to know a better place please. I'm almost tired of Lagos.
ecolime:
Change the title to LAGOS TRAFFIC

Leaving Lagos is the best decision I made for myself this year.

Next best decision is gonna be voting Peter Obi next year.

If you work remotely, do your lifespan a favour by relocating from Lagos to other states.

I dey chop dinner right now but I am sure my former work colleagues are still on 3rd mainland bridge at the moment grin cry shocked
Re: Keep Yourself Safe In Traffic Jams With These Top Safety Tips - Carmart.ng by ecolime(m): 7:00pm On Nov 09, 2022
MrCuteking:

Would love to know a better place please. I'm almost tired of Lagos.
I can only recommend PH (Obia-Akpor LG only) & Abuja for now.

I never turn 40 but all my beards don white finish. No thanks to Lagos cry
Re: Keep Yourself Safe In Traffic Jams With These Top Safety Tips - Carmart.ng by godofuck231: 7:00pm On Nov 09, 2022
Weapons loose

Re: Keep Yourself Safe In Traffic Jams With These Top Safety Tips - Carmart.ng by Burgerlomo: 7:08pm On Nov 09, 2022
Godfullsam:
Always keep your door locked and mind your business.

Stop starring at girls with big butt.

Your first advice will work but I doubt the second one kolewerk grin
Re: Keep Yourself Safe In Traffic Jams With These Top Safety Tips - Carmart.ng by Tonymegabush1(m): 7:17pm On Nov 09, 2022
This days I have a long iron I kept under my my car chair, if you consider illegal movements we give you illegal treatment.
Re: Keep Yourself Safe In Traffic Jams With These Top Safety Tips - Carmart.ng by Corto: 7:19pm On Nov 09, 2022
sonature1:
To permanently end traffic gridlock, Nigeria has to be economically decentralised.

Until then, traffic jams have no other solution in places like Lagos.

Yes now. make the other ports in the Niger delta operational. Except the thieves making policy decisions in Lagos don't want that, ditto the Hausa-Fula; the latter group are not comfortable with an economically empowered south-east, the former don't want business (and by extension port revenues) to shift away from their Lagos. They prefer the congestion since they don't feel it, the common man suffers it alone.

Very sad, I tell ya
Re: Keep Yourself Safe In Traffic Jams With These Top Safety Tips - Carmart.ng by dyera(m): 7:22pm On Nov 09, 2022
xevove2061:
power centralized, corruption centralized, economy centralized, everything just dey one plaxe and some people are here making mouth that tinubu built lagos. Tinubu na lagos governor? 3 other governors have gobe through lagos, grown adult men are still calling him as if he is the governor of Lagos. As if Faahola was a joke to them all.

They've been successfully brainwashed by Tinubu to believe everything that happens in Lagos after him left is thanks to him. He used Lagos master plan, increased IGR and other lie to brainwashed them.

1 Like

Re: Keep Yourself Safe In Traffic Jams With These Top Safety Tips - Carmart.ng by MrTee28(m): 7:22pm On Nov 09, 2022
Re: Keep Yourself Safe In Traffic Jams With These Top Safety Tips - Carmart.ng by Josipov: 7:24pm On Nov 09, 2022
FuckDModz:
grin

In Lagos, the rules are slightly different:

1. If you have a woman sitting in the passenger seat, you have a higher chance of being robbed irrespective of the status of your car locks.

2. If all your windows are closed and A/C blasting, you are a potential victim. Provided you're driving a clean car.

3. If your windows are slightly open and you're a woman, pfft, just give them your phone.

2. If you look like a nerd, forget it. Make sure you stay away from the urchin’s hotspots.

3. If you use medicated glasses and seem scared, you're fvxked.

Lagos roads are not safe and some of the easiest ways to improve security in our Lagos is to:
- ban road hawkers
- ban Tinubu’s Agberos
- ban loitering on main roads.

But you and I know Tinubu doesn't care, so...
Explain number one please
What different does it makes if it was a man by the passenger side?
Re: Keep Yourself Safe In Traffic Jams With These Top Safety Tips - Carmart.ng by EyeTaspirant(m): 7:31pm On Nov 09, 2022
sonature1:
To permanently end traffic gridlock, Nigeria has to be economically decentralised.

Until then, traffic jams have no other solution in places like Lagos.
unfortunately those that should think this way are not thinking it. How will EMI lokan foot soldiers extort money from motorist when Lagos is decongested?
Re: Keep Yourself Safe In Traffic Jams With These Top Safety Tips - Carmart.ng by EyeTaspirant(m): 7:32pm On Nov 09, 2022
ecolime:

If you work remotely, do your lifespan a favour by relocating from Lagos to other states.

I dey chop dinner right now but I am sure my former work colleagues are still on 3rd mainland bridge at the moment grin cry shocked
abeg show me the way
Re: Keep Yourself Safe In Traffic Jams With These Top Safety Tips - Carmart.ng by Sunnypan: 8:02pm On Nov 09, 2022
THAT'S A GOOD ONE TO THOSE THAT HAVE SENSE.

1 Like

Re: Keep Yourself Safe In Traffic Jams With These Top Safety Tips - Carmart.ng by ezugegere(m): 8:02pm On Nov 09, 2022
Get acid in a spray bottle and keep in an easy to reach location �
Re: Keep Yourself Safe In Traffic Jams With These Top Safety Tips - Carmart.ng by Sunnypan: 8:09pm On Nov 09, 2022
THAT'S A GOOD ONE TO THOSE THAT ALWAYS THINK SAFETY.

1 Like

Re: Keep Yourself Safe In Traffic Jams With These Top Safety Tips - Carmart.ng by isax(m): 8:21pm On Nov 09, 2022
TOPCRUISE:
Some travellers will not buy Gala, soft drinks when traffic light is red and the hawkers sing their goods into their ears. It is when light turn green that they will shout angrily at driver to stop because want to buy Gala, bread, mineral, and they want to collect change from the person they buy junks from,. e.t.c. Why! undecided
Same applies to travellers at Garage. They will not buy shishi when everything that can be bought is marketed loudly to them. Even when they have paid their fare and bus is fully loaded they will not make any move. It is when bus has entered the main road and is about to exit to the express or the driver is in a hurry or about to avoid Agbero that they will shout to the driver to stop that they want to buy something o. Or they want to collect change from one seller !

Hehehehehe awon passenger oni sonu

1 Like

Re: Keep Yourself Safe In Traffic Jams With These Top Safety Tips - Carmart.ng by olorunyomi25149: 8:22pm On Nov 09, 2022
To permanently end traffic gridlock, Nigeria has to be economically decentralised. Until then, traffic jams have no other solution in places like Lagos.To permanently end traffic gridlock, Nigeria has to be economically decentralised. Until then, traffic jams have no other solution in places like Lagos....
Re: Keep Yourself Safe In Traffic Jams With These Top Safety Tips - Carmart.ng by Focusmind: 9:14pm On Nov 09, 2022
I have completely stopped driving my car in Lagos except if I am going to see an important client, taking my family out or going to church with them. Anything outside these activities, I take public transport. The stress of driving itself, Lastma wahala and uncertainties of Lagos traffic have all conspired to make personal driving a nightmare in Lagos.
Re: Keep Yourself Safe In Traffic Jams With These Top Safety Tips - Carmart.ng by lozanni(m): 9:19pm On Nov 09, 2022
[sup][/sup]
Larryhoover:
Don't press phone anyhow in Lagos traffic to avoid being a target most especially at night.

Exactly!
Even to pick a call, especially at night, in some crime prone areas with traffic jam in Lagos (Apongbon, Out ring road bridge etc) is to invite traffic robbers who will see the glare of the phone screen very clearly.
Re: Keep Yourself Safe In Traffic Jams With These Top Safety Tips - Carmart.ng by Deejay1000(m): 10:30pm On Nov 09, 2022
ecolime:

This is my. Current situation now ah swear.
Can you provide me some link on how to go about remote job pelase
Re: Keep Yourself Safe In Traffic Jams With These Top Safety Tips - Carmart.ng by NonnyDot(m): 10:42pm On Nov 09, 2022
emmanuel596:
Why are Nairaland mods afraid of posting pictures and videos from the labour party campaign in Benue state today....
Are you a dullard, is here the link
Re: Keep Yourself Safe In Traffic Jams With These Top Safety Tips - Carmart.ng by olamilarks(m): 4:41am On Nov 10, 2022
Carmartng:

https://www.carmart.ng/public/blog/keep-yourself-safe-in-traffic-jams-with-these-top-safety-tips/

rear view mirror lets you know more, what's the point of knowing more and you can't protect yourself from potential danger?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do We Recover Our Money From A Car Dealer? / 2012 Model Lexus Is250c Toks Convertible Full Option / ⚙ ~European Vehicle History& Vin Look-up/Plate For Used/Tokunbo Vehicle⚙

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.