Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,206 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Is Earning 270k For About 17 Days A Bad Idea ? See How I Did It. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Earning 270k For About 17 Days A Bad Idea ? See How I Did It. (1348 Views)

External Reserves Drop By $950m In 17 Days β€” CBN Report / Is Earning 270k For About 17 Days A Bad Idea ? See How I Did It. / I Got Credit Alert From A Loan App I Did Not Apply For (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Earning 270k For About 17 Days A Bad Idea ? See How I Did It. by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 1:46am On Nov 10, 2022
Is Earning 270k for about 17 Days A Bad Idea ? See How I Did It.

This thread is actually created out of the inspiration of reading a particular thread on Nairaland where Some People were celebrating Making Less Than $2 per Month through Blogging.

Re: Is Earning 270k For About 17 Days A Bad Idea ? See How I Did It. by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 2:14am On Nov 10, 2022
From My Very Own Perspective;

I thought about The High Cost of Everything in The Nigeria Economy; Concluded that whoever is Working His or Her A** off for a $1 profit from Google Adsense must probably have other sources of income or Such Fellows Definitely Aren't Exposed To Simple Digital Means of Making Money Online.

Google Adsense is Highly Saturated...!

So, as a beginner; if anybody if advising you to start your Digital Career with Blogging and Telling you to be Very patient while You work at it; I can clearly tell you that such person is giving you a very poor and Financially Enslaving Advice.

If You are serious about making some decent amount of dollars which can be converted directly into your Bank Account; Then You have got to be Very Smart To Utilize Some Highly Working Tactics that works for Earning Money Through Your CPA Marketing Efforts.

"CPA" Marketing stands for "Cost Per Action" and it is a particular amount of money which Brands and Companies are willing to pay you when You send The REQUIRED Traffic of Audience that is requested of You.

For The Information of Beginners; CPA Marketing doesn't involve selling products or services for brands like Affiliate Marketing which ONLY PAYS You Some Earnings When You Aid The Selling Process of Brands via Your affiliate links.

Since CPA Marketing Doesn't require You to sell anything before You Earn Money Online; It Makes CPA Marketing A Very Viable and By Far ONE of The EASIEST Digital Online Business in The World for Anyone who learns the rope to Achieve.

And here is the Great News; the CPA Marketing Portal which I utilize accepts Nigerians without the use of VPNs. So, You are Very SAFE To Withdraw Your Money When You reach the Threshold.

You can easily receive your money via Payoneer and Wire it into Your Bank Account if You do not have a paypal account as you can see below.

1 Share

Re: Is Earning 270k For About 17 Days A Bad Idea ? See How I Did It. by Kiki4: 5:48am On Nov 10, 2022
MRNIGERDoxx:
From My Very Own Perspective;

I thought about The High Cost of Everything in The Nigeria Economy; Concluded that whoever is Working His or Her A** off for a $1 profit from Google Adsense must probably have other sources of income or Such Fellows Definitely Aren't Exposed To Simple Digital Means of Making Money Online.

Please can you put me through? Thanks

Google Adsense is Highly Saturated...!

So, as a beginner; if anybody if advising you to start your Digital Career with Blogging and Telling you to be Very patient while You work at it; I can clearly tell you that such person is giving you a very poor and Financially Enslaving Advice.

If You are serious about making some decent amount of dollars which can be converted directly into your Bank Account; Then You have got to be Very Smart To Utilize Some Highly Working Tactics that works for Earning Money Through Your CPA Marketing Efforts.

"CPA" Marketing stands for "Cost Per Action" and it is a particular amount of money which Brands and Companies are willing to pay you when You send The REQUIRED Traffic of Audience that is requested of You.

For The Information of Beginners; CPA Marketing doesn't involve selling products or services for brands like Affiliate Marketing which ONLY PAYS You Some Earnings When You Aid The Selling Process of Brands via Your affiliate links.

Since CPA Marketing Doesn't require You to sell anything before You Earn Money Online; It Makes CPA Marketing A Very Viable and By Far ONE of The EASIEST Digital Online Business in The World for Anyone who learns the rope to Achieve.

And here is the Great News; the CPA Marketing Portal which I utilize accepts Nigerians without the use of VPNs. So, You are Very SAFE To Withdraw Your Money When You reach the Threshold.

You can easily receive your money via Payoneer and Wire it into Your Bank Account if You do not have a paypal account as you can see below.

Re: Is Earning 270k For About 17 Days A Bad Idea ? See How I Did It. by Tenshades(m): 7:07am On Nov 10, 2022
How much is your training?

1 Like

Re: Is Earning 270k For About 17 Days A Bad Idea ? See How I Did It. by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 4:00pm On Nov 10, 2022
MRNIGERDoxx:
Is Earning 270k for about 17 Days A Bad Idea ? See How I Did It.

This thread is actually created out of the inspiration of reading a particular thread on Nairaland where Some People were celebrating Making Less Than $2 per Month through Blogging.

The Financial Disadvantage in Nigeria is Extremely Too Much.

Years back; In The Good Old Days; It was very easy to make Hundreds of Dollars through Google Adsense that Even One of My Grandmothers would Easily Net In Thousands of Dollars Monthly.

However; as The Online World continues to Evolve, And as The Level of BLACK HAT SCAMS Continued To Increase From Nigerian Bloggers inorder To Continue Stealing from Google Adsense; Google Needed To Place Financial Limitations and Barriers for Nigerian Bloggers.

This is the same Financial Limitation Nigerians Have with PayPal, Click Bank, Craiglist and Many Other Digital Empowerment Solutions Portal Which We Ought To Be Enjoying if Not For The Sake of The So-called "YAHOO YAHOO" Boys.

The YAHOO YAHOO Boys of Nigeria are Smartest and Most Hardworking Internet Fraudsters in The World.

They Know Their Onions in The Area of Internet Scams.

However; As Smart As These YAHOO YAHOO Boys are;

They are Completely UNWISE.

They are UNWISE Simply Because They WASTE MANY YEARS of Their Lives COMMITING To SCAM Other People instead of Simply Converting Their Psychology of SCAMMING To The Psychology of Being Positively Progressive and Profit Oriented with People The INTERNET Connects them with.

Despite All The Amount of Money These YAHOO YAHOO Boys Make from SCAMMING Other People of Their Hard Earned Money;

They Always End Up WASTING The MONEY Simply Because They aren't Economically Productive and Profit Oriented.

Re: Is Earning 270k For About 17 Days A Bad Idea ? See How I Did It. by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 4:20pm On Nov 10, 2022
MRNIGERDoxx:

The Financial Disadvantage in Nigeria is Extremely Too Much.

Years back; In The Good Old Days; It was very easy to make Hundreds of Dollars through Google Adsense that Even One of My Grandmothers would Easily Net In Thousands of Dollars Monthly.

However; as The Online World continues to Evolve, And as The Level of BLACK HAT SCAMS Continued To Increase From Nigerian Bloggers inorder To Continue Stealing from Google Adsense; Google Needed To Place Financial Limitations and Barriers for Nigerian Bloggers.

This is the same Financial Limitation Nigerians Have with PayPal, Click Bank, Craiglist and Many Other Digital Empowerment Solutions Portal Which We Ought To Be Enjoying if Not For The Sake of The So-called "YAHOO YAHOO" Boys.

The YAHOO YAHOO Boys of Nigeria are Smartest and Most Hardworking Internet Fraudsters in The World.

They Know Their Onions in The Area of Internet Scams.

However; As Smart As These YAHOO YAHOO Boys are;

They are Completely UNWISE.

They are UNWISE Simply Because They WASTE MANY YEARS of Their Lives COMMITING To SCAM Other People instead of Simply Converting Their Psychology of SCAMMING To The Psychology of Being Positively Progressive and Profit Oriented with People The INTERNET Connects them with.

Despite All The Amount of Money These YAHOO YAHOO Boys Make from SCAMMING Other People of Their Hard Earned Money;

They Always End Up WASTING The MONEY Simply Because They aren't Economically Productive and Profit Oriented.

For Now; My Intention is not to Address The YAHOO YAHOO Boys and How Their Mental Laziness and Mind Poverty Continues To Create So Many Insecurity Issues like:

Kidnapping,

Stealing of Girl's Pants for Human Sacrificial Money,

Beheading and Killing of Their Mothers for FAKE FORTIFICATIONS as They are also Being DECEIVED By Their FAKE Spiritialists.

The Atrocities of YAHOO YAHOO Boys in Nigeria is OUTRAGEOUSLY TOO MUCH;

"Are They Not The Ones That Eat Human Faeces just so that they can make plenty Money ?"

Or

"Are They Not The Ones That Prefer To BARK Like DOGS just so that They Can Hide Their INFERIORITY COMPLEX ?"

You See;

No Matter The Amount of Money All The YAHOO YAHOO Boys Have in This Country;

They Will FOREVER Be and Remain POOR.

"He Who Scams from Someone can never be GREATER Than His Victim. And Since He Continues To Victimize His Victim; He Continues To Victimize Himself."

The above Statement Reveals Why YAHOO YAHOO BOYS will Always Be INFERIOR To Their VICTIMS.

1 Share

Re: Is Earning 270k For About 17 Days A Bad Idea ? See How I Did It. by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 4:51pm On Nov 10, 2022
MRNIGERDoxx:

For Now; My Intention is not to Address The YAHOO YAHOO Boys and How Their Mental Laziness and Mind Poverty Continues To Create So Many Insecurity Issues like:

Kidnapping,

Stealing of Girl's Pants for Human Sacrificial Money,

Beheading and Killing of Their Mothers for FAKE FORTIFICATIONS as They are also Being DECEIVED By Their FAKE Spiritialists.

The Atrocities of YAHOO YAHOO Boys in Nigeria is OUTRAGEOUSLY TOO MUCH;

"Are They Not The Ones That Eat Human Faeces just so that they can make plenty Money ?"

Or

"Are They Not The Ones That Prefer To BARK Like DOGS just so that They Can Hide Their INFERIORITY COMPLEX ?"

You See;

No Matter The Amount of Money All The YAHOO YAHOO Boys Have in This Country;

They Will FOREVER Be and Remain POOR.

"He Who Scams from Someone can never be GREATER Than His Victim. And Since He Continues To Victimize His Victim; He Continues To Victimize Himself."

The above Statement Reveals Why YAHOO YAHOO BOYS will Always Be INFERIOR To Their VICTIMS.

These YAHOO YAHOO Boys Go To The EXTENT of Praying and Thanking Their God for Providing Money For Them Whenever They Succeed in Scamming People.

They Claim A GOOD GOD Blessed Them and Aided Them To SCAM People.

If You Understand The Detriments That YAHOO YAHOO Has Caused Particularly in The United States; You'll Understand Why Nigerians are Not allowed To Travel To The United States of America again.

They have shattered many homes.

They have imprisoned many lives.

They have causes many untimely deaths and paralysis for The American People.

However; Their FOLLY Doesn't End There. They Always Want Everyone To Know That They Are JUSTIFIED For Scamming People since Our Ancestors Suffered as Slaves Under The Supremacy of The Yellow Europeans.

As We can All See Clearly Now;

As The Price of The Naira continues FALL Against The Dollar, Euro, Pounds and Other International Currencies;

"E dey Sweet Their MUMU BELLE".

Their INACTIONS Towards The Economical Productivity of Nigeria CONTINUES To Cripple Our Agriculture Thereby Devaluing Our Naira.

These YAHOO YAHOO Boys are Blessed with Lands To INVEST and IMPROVE The AGRICULTURE of:

A - Animal Husbandry,

B - Biogas Production,

C - Crops Cultivation.

However; They are never ready to Follow The RIGHTEOUSNESS of Engaging in Agriculture So That The POVERTY of HUNGER and STARVATION Can Be ALLEVIATED Through the ONENESS and FOCUS of Nigerian Youths.

If You are reading this presently; I want You To THINK THIS THROUGH:

" Is The POVERTY of HUNGER and STARVATION Not An INTEGRAL PRECURSOR for
The POVERTY of Insecurity of Human Lives and Properties ?"

If it is so; Why Aren't We As Youths of Nigeria HEAVILY INVESTED in The Agriculture of Nigeria such that The POVERTY of Hunger and Starvation becomes A THING OF THE PAST For Us ?

Re: Is Earning 270k For About 17 Days A Bad Idea ? See How I Did It. by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 10:12am On Nov 11, 2022
Tenshades:
How much is your training?

I would have loved to give an indepth training on here without a Price To Pay from Anyone; However - Nigerians are Very Good at Abusing and Bastardizing Any Financial Secret Opportunity Given to them.

If I Open Up All My Strategies on here; Many Scammers will begin using them for WORST.

However; I'll give a Summary of All that is involved for You or Anyone interested to Know About so if it is something you can commit yourself to do; then you can reach out to me to enrol into My POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN (PAC) Institute of Financial Freedom Trainings.

Read Below:

Tools Needed for CPA Marketing:

1) Smart Phone or Laptop

2) Data/ Internet Service.

3) TapMob or CPA Grip

4) A Facebook Account.

5) A Giveaway Instagram Account.

6) A Giveaway Website

7) A Telegram Group.

8 ) A Sproutgigs Account.

9) A Payoneer Account for receiving funds in Your Country.

Re: Is Earning 270k For About 17 Days A Bad Idea ? See How I Did It. by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 10:18am On Nov 11, 2022
The Methods of Making Money:

1) Giveaway Method

2) Task/Deals Method.

1 Like

Re: Is Earning 270k For About 17 Days A Bad Idea ? See How I Did It. by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 10:44am On Nov 11, 2022
MRNIGERDoxx:
The Methods of Making Money:

1) Giveaway Method

2) Task/Deals Method.

Brief Summary of The Giveaway Method To Boost Your CPA Marketing Earnings:

Your Motive here is to Attract A Particular Audience of People to Click on Your CPA Link.

However, people don't just click links if They aren't Motivated to See What is on The INSIDE of The Link.

So, Your Job is to MOTIVATE People with A Desirable GIVEAWAY That will Appeal To Their INTERESTS.

How is This Done?

Facebook Method: You follow certain groups that relates with Your CPA Marketing Offer.

For instance; if you are promoting a CPA Offer for PayPal as A Company; You should join Groups on Facebook with The Title "PayPal".

So, when you are approved to post on such groups; you do not do so by posting your CPA Link Directly. You could get banned from the group and Your Result will be very Poor as People will Neglect Clicking on it.

Your Best Approach will be to Provide A Brief Message of Attraction that will make people write to you for more information.

As they write to you; You still will NOT Provide Them with Your CPA Marketing Link Directly.

You provide them with Your Website that Contains Your Personally Crafted GIVEAWAYS Which will Easily Convince More People to Click and Complete The Survey of Your CPA Offers Through Your GIVEAWAY Website.

As People complete Their Surveys, You get paid. Now; Your Priority is To Fulfil Your PROMISE (GIVEAWAYS) To Them.

This is an overview of How Best The GIVEAWAY Strategy works.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Earning 270k For About 17 Days A Bad Idea ? See How I Did It. by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 1:39pm On Nov 11, 2022
MRNIGERDoxx:

Brief Summary of The Giveaway Method To Boost Your CPA Marketing Earnings:

Your Motive here is to Attract A Particular Audience of People to Click on Your CPA Link.

However, people don't just click links if They aren't Motivated to See What is on The INSIDE of The Link.

So, Your Job is to MOTIVATE People with A Desirable GIVEAWAY That will Appeal To Their INTERESTS.

How is This Done?

Facebook Method: You follow certain groups that relates with Your CPA Marketing Offer.

For instance; if you are promoting a CPA Offer for PayPal as A Company; You should join Groups on Facebook with The Title "PayPal".

So, when you are approved to post on such groups; you do not do so by posting your CPA Link Directly. You could get banned from the group and Your Result will be very Poor as People will Neglect Clicking on it.

Your Best Approach will be to Provide A Brief Message of Attraction that will make people write to you for more information.

As they write to you; You still will NOT Provide Them with Your CPA Marketing Link Directly.

You provide them with Your Website that Contains Your Personally Crafted GIVEAWAYS Which will Easily Convince More People to Click and Complete The Survey of Your CPA Offers Through Your GIVEAWAY Website.

As People complete Their Surveys, You get paid. Now; Your Priority is To Fulfil Your PROMISE (GIVEAWAYS) To Them.

This is an overview of How Best The GIVEAWAY Strategy works.

Web Tools Which You can easily use to create your Giveaway Website includes:

1) Google Sites or
2) Systeme or
3) Getresponse

They are very much pretty to use.

As you can see; I cannot drop links to these websites so as to avoid being banned; but you can look them up via Google to use them.
Re: Is Earning 270k For About 17 Days A Bad Idea ? See How I Did It. by FTME4EVA: 3:05pm On Nov 11, 2022
continue pls, i have a getresponse site and a cpa grip acct
Re: Is Earning 270k For About 17 Days A Bad Idea ? See How I Did It. by Karsun24(m): 5:20pm On Nov 11, 2022
So interested boss
Re: Is Earning 270k For About 17 Days A Bad Idea ? See How I Did It. by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 8:53am On Nov 19, 2022
Mokhaer:

No doubt, we can earn more through affiliate or performance marketing especially when you target UK market because it's low competitive and have much potential nowadays. Don't get confused by Performance marketing, it is the term given for online campaigns in which advertisers pay marketing companies or advertising platforms for results achieved, such as clicks or conversions.
I will check out the link .....

I just opened it up.
Re: Is Earning 270k For About 17 Days A Bad Idea ? See How I Did It. by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 10:04am On Nov 19, 2022
FTME4EVA:
continue pls, i have a getresponse site and a cpa grip acct

Have you set up your giveaway website already?

Get ahead. Then show me on here, so I direct you on what next to do.

You can use " weeklygiveaways", "daily giveaways" "PayPalgiveaways", "cryptogiveaways" or any name that you understand you can perfectly work through with.

Your mission is simple.

You are to utilize a domain name that will arrest and attract the minds of people in such a way that it is peculiar and distinct.

Something, you can easily fulfil.

For instance; For my Digital Business; I do give aways of 1 PAC = 5,000 Naira.

The term "PAC" means POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN (PAC).

And The POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN (PAC) is a Cryptocurrency which I personally built on The Ethereum Blockchain in The Year 2020 during The Heavy Lockdown of COVID-19.

I had deeply thought and determined a way that my audience (Nigeria/NAIRALAND Focused) could receive Make The PAC as a currency of acceptance and transfers to make payments for goods and services offered to each other online.

I've been a Digital Teacher on NAIRALAND for Over 10 years now.

So, My thought resonated around providing value to my Audience and Financial Students.

So, Every Enrolled Student under my SAFE Learning Institution are entitled to receive 5 Times (5X) The The Value of Money They Pay To Learn Any Financial Course(s) of Their Choice.

As at Today, I have got an audience of about 90 people on My WhatsApp Broadcast List.

I also Operate A WhatsApp Group for Those Who Need To Engage and Learn from My Daily Dosage and Frequent Financial Teachings. About 88 People are on This Group.

Some of Them are Potential Members of the PAC Institute. A few of them are already Full Members of The Institute, while A Majority of them are still Partial Members of The PAC Institute Who Enrolled with The Minimum Value of 1 PAC = 5,000 Naira.

Some people on My WhatsApp Broadcast List aren't on The Group and Vice Versa.

All of these people are leads from ONLY NAIRALAND as I don't use Facebook, Instagram or any other Social Media Portals often except I want Learn Some Trending Social Behaviours.

Still,

A very Wide Numbers of These People are yet to be Members of The PAC.

However; it is only a matter of time for that to happen.

And that is The work of your WhatsApp Broadcast list.

You Must Create A LIST.

A List To Easily Help You ENCOMPASS Your AUDIENCE so that You Keep Them and And Have The EASIEST ACCESS To Be Able To Reach out To Them.

So,

Creating A List For Any of Your Digital Business is of Your TOPMOST PRIORITY and Highly Important if You Really Intend To Succeed in Anything That You Do Online Simply Because :

1) Not Every Website Visitor will Perform The Particular Actions that You want Them to Perform Almost Immediately or Later Soon.

PROCRASTINATION Sets in for many people. DISTRACTIONS Sets in for many others....

Factually; less than 30% of The Total Traffic of Your Website Visitors will Take instant Action in Anything You Push out there.

This is a Normal Psychological Behaviour of People (Human Beings) that you need to know.

The Understanding of This Human Psychology Towards Taking Actions is what Separates The SUCCESSFUL DIGITAL ENTREPRENEURS from The STRUGGLING ONES.

"You have to Stay in The Mind of Your Audience atleast Once or Twice a Week.

And you Have to Wisely Accelerate Them To Take Actions on OPPORTUNITIES That You Unleash Out Very Frequently without Being SALESY at all.

People don't love being Sold Out.

However; People Love To Pay for MEMBERSHIPS Especially in a particular niche that They are very much interested in; so that they do not miss out on Secret Wealth of information that are Contained for Subscribed Members.

In My Experience as a Digital Educator and Entrepreneur; Membership Subscriptions have Always Been The Most Compelling And Smoothest Way To Earn MONEY Online.

People Easily Enrol for Memberships simply because of The HUMAN PSYCHOLOGY of FOMO.

F - Fear
O - Of
M - Missing
O - Out.

There are alot of Opportunities Hunters Hovering across The Internet...

And These people do not want to miss out on Golden Opportunities as They are Opportunities Gospellers.

These People are People Who refer To Themselves as Affiliates.

They Promote Brands so they can earn commissions.

So, it becomes easier for you to promote your Digital Ideas Through These Affiliates as They Simply Help you Lift Up A HUGE Burden of Paying Highly for Sponsored Advertisements on Social portals if you are beginner with ZERO or Little Funds To Invest.

Your "Giveaways" serve as Your Best "Scope" of Opportunity To Always Present To Those Who Take Actions Towards The Course of Direction which You want Them to follow.

Re: Is Earning 270k For About 17 Days A Bad Idea ? See How I Did It. by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 9:42am On Dec 01, 2022
Welcome to December 1, 2022.

Welcome to The Last and 12th Month of The Year.

The 12th Month of The Year is a very Powerful Month because of The Power of The Figure "12".

As you all know by now; We are always involved in providing updates on 3 Sets of 12 Bullish Coins to Buy Every Monday of The Week. And Our Doings on here have been Extremely Powerful.

Recently, We introduced and started with The Concept of Engaging Ourselves with The Weekend Bullish and Bearish Coins Arbitrage Bureaucracies (CAB) so that We can carry people who do not have time to trade on cryptos during the week because of the nature of their jobs.

This practice started recently just last week Friday. And this opportunity will give new bikes the opportunity to trade on our weekend coin selections from Friday, Saturday and Sundays when there are very much people having their time to themselves during the weekends.

I'll do well to drop a link to the thread that has started for this purpose soon.

For Now;

Happy New Month and Stay Financially Powerful.

Find The Financial Sensitization Link Below Useful for Your Financial Upliftment This Month of December, 2022.

https://www.nairaland.com/7129969/best-investment-yourself-step-step/5#118811432

Gracias.

Re: Is Earning 270k For About 17 Days A Bad Idea ? See How I Did It. by MessiahMARLIANS: 8:33am On Mar 05, 2023
Meanwhile;

Tomorrow Is Already Today.

And Our LIVE EXPOSITORY on "WHY USDT-ARBITRAGE ?" will Be Going LIVE with The Founder of KYVATRON By 12:00 PM.

Join Us.

Come With Your Constructive Questions.

Come One, Come All.

https://www.nairaland.com/7596013/redefining-online-investment-nigeria-journalistic#121483233

Re: Is Earning 270k For About 17 Days A Bad Idea ? See How I Did It. by LegitWebsites: 3:17pm On Mar 12, 2023
IMPROMPTU Financial Teachings.