Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,251 members, 7,815,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Abimbola Adelakun: It’ll Be Foolish Of Tinubu To Attend Presidential Debates - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abimbola Adelakun: It’ll Be Foolish Of Tinubu To Attend Presidential Debates (23353 Views)

TASUED Staff, Mrs Abimbola Kidnapped In Ijebu-Ode (Photo) / Abimbola Ayanwale Death: Murdered And Pushed Out Of Bus Unclad (Photos) / IGP Order SARS Not To Attend To Civil Or Commercial Matters Again, But.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abimbola Adelakun: It’ll Be Foolish Of Tinubu To Attend Presidential Debates by Mrnairalandd: 10:33am On Nov 10, 2022
Another useless and worthless Igbo born and probably raised in Lagos state! Time shall come and we-The bonafide Yorubas ll begin to smoke out people like this animals among us!

Re: Abimbola Adelakun: It’ll Be Foolish Of Tinubu To Attend Presidential Debates by baslone: 10:39am On Nov 10, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
It will be dishonest and a ridicule for His Excellence, President Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu, The Albert Einstein of African politics, to descend so low and stand on same podium with political prostitutes like Peter and Atiku!

He can’t go lower than this

Re: Abimbola Adelakun: It’ll Be Foolish Of Tinubu To Attend Presidential Debates by mrsiso(m): 10:48am On Nov 10, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
It will be dishonest and a ridicule for His Excellence, President Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu, The Albert Einstein of African politics, to descend so low and stand on same podium with political prostitutes like Peter and Atiku!

If not for modern civilization, No way on Earth will Peter and Atiku would have ever stood a chance to stand 1000 feet close to His Excellence, President Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu, not to talk of having a dream to stand on same podium with A political Aristotle.

Moreover, His Excellence, President Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu, is not in anyway constitutionally mandated to attend debates or interviews, His political prowess< reach and versatility outweighs and outperforms a mere debate that lacks candidates that can match his feet's and achievements

With all due respect, can you boldly tell us who Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is in terms of character.

I am not a fan of the political space we have created in Nigeria that makes a candidate more Nigerian than others.

Yes he tried for Lagos State, but have you ever considered the evils he created in Lagos State which in its own space has continued to drag the state back?

You as a governor have no right to grant touts and miscreants the constitutional power of local government to maintain and manage parks and markets. If you can remember, the first assignment Babatunde Fashola embarked on was to sanitize the state of touts who have unnecessary power to do as they wish.

We all saw the aftermath of such toutish power during the Endsars protest which led to massive chaos.... No ordinary lagosian or responsible Nigerian will do that if not touts.

Well, I still have my reservations on his running mate with regards to national security.

1 Like

Re: Abimbola Adelakun: It’ll Be Foolish Of Tinubu To Attend Presidential Debates by JoeNL22(m): 10:48am On Nov 10, 2022
Felabrity:
All this Tinubu journalist

Who want read this 100 pages of crap and rubbish

Always defending nonsense

You are copying the western world but don't want your candidate to appear in debates so he can tell Nigerians his intentions

If you can't debate or go for interview, you are not fit to rule Nigeria
My oga relax!......she's also against Tinubu not going for debates. Please read the article to the end. She also stated that all the reasons Tinubu is using to campaign are stupid and foolish and he can't answer serious questions about the economy
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: It’ll Be Foolish Of Tinubu To Attend Presidential Debates by Tosin67: 11:05am On Nov 10, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

If not for modern civilization, No way on Earth will Peter and Atiku would have ever stood a chance to stand 1000 feet close to His Excellence, President Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu, not to talk of having a dream to stand on same podium with A political Aristotle.

Moreover, His Excellence, President Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu, is not in anyway constitutionally mandated to attend debates or interviews, His political prowess< reach and versatility outweighs and outperforms a mere debate that lacks candidates that can match his feet's and achievements

Na ogun go kill u and that ur useless Aristotle. Someone is being called upon to come and state in clear terms how he intends to right all the wrongs of his political party. All the societal ills created by his own party and u are glorifying him to high heaven. How do we end up Sharing the country with useless idiots like u beats my imaginations. Bastard animal. Listen urchins like u can't force us Into another years of slavery and anguish. We will resist you with all we have and have gotten. Oponu apoda oshi

2 Likes

Re: Abimbola Adelakun: It’ll Be Foolish Of Tinubu To Attend Presidential Debates by kenedy175(m): 11:11am On Nov 10, 2022
Shetemi12:
I wonder how someone will wake up and write trash early this morning without any form of sense in it. I

Is it mandated to have presidential debate in the constitution? He won't attend a single one and you can go to h'll.

That was how Buhari dodged public meetings until he took us to hell. When will you people have common sense? Even if it's small. Nawa!!
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: It’ll Be Foolish Of Tinubu To Attend Presidential Debates by babajero(m): 11:21am On Nov 10, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

And you are talking about a political candidate that is supposed to be a servant to the people he needs their votes, as if he is a demigod, ethnicity and religion have consumed many people in this country.

1 Like

Re: Abimbola Adelakun: It’ll Be Foolish Of Tinubu To Attend Presidential Debates by babajero(m): 11:23am On Nov 10, 2022
Domipraiz:
Facts

What baffles me is how some of my Yoruba people are packaging Tinubu.
Before this time many of us from south/west condemned him because of his criminal, corruption and God fatherism ways in Lagos.
I live in Lagos for good 2 decades, most of the real infrastructures began with Fashola, Ambode and down to Sawon-Olu.
This man called Tinubu has milked Lagos than u can imaging. That's remind me of the those days of Senator Olushola Saraki (Bukola's father) in KWARA State.

But PMB nepotism makes every region in Nigeria now supporting their own.
But to move this country forward we have to choice competence and loyalty.
Someone that can delivered, someone with straight record, some who is healthy and fibrant.

That's why we all need to vote that one man, man of the people, man that is willing to transform the nation and not that one that thinks is his turn (emilokan).

Vote wisely
Vote for better tomorrow
Vote for competence
Vote for PETER OBI
That is the power of ethnicity and religion, which has been the bane of Nigerian development.
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: It’ll Be Foolish Of Tinubu To Attend Presidential Debates by Survival24: 11:26am On Nov 10, 2022
[Tinubu, who also played a decisive role in planting Buhari into power, will have to answer for Buhari’s failures if he faces the public. Nothing about his career as a public officer suggests he understands accountability. The only language he speaks is ‘loyalty,’ not to any higher cause — mind you — but to himself alone]

Peter Obi's handlers should tell him to campaign more on ACCOUNTABILITY, which other candidates lack and what Nigeria needs as a country.
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: It’ll Be Foolish Of Tinubu To Attend Presidential Debates by babajero(m): 11:27am On Nov 10, 2022
post=118268741:
You cannot see JAGABAN in an unruly type of settings like this.
Men are different from boys nah.
JAGABAN has no basis for comparison with these boys below.....

The trouble began after Melaye reportedly called an attendee of the meeting ‘Obi people,’ saying “Obi people, na wa o.”

On hearing the words of the former lawmaker, Peter Obi snapped,
“Stop that Dino.
Why are you always calling me?
I won’t take that.
This man is from the ANPP.
Why are you calling him Obi people?”

Dino feigned ignorance but Obi insisted that he would not condone such behaviour.

He told Melaye,
“Stop that,
I have taken enough from you here.
Why are you always calling me?”

We have the video, as seen on ARISETV. cool

Nigerians no go kee dem fellow Nigerians with laffta.
This is too funny mehn grin cheesy grin grin
I was surprised when you used the word sane, I am still doubting if you know the meaning.
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: It’ll Be Foolish Of Tinubu To Attend Presidential Debates by jjxxx: 11:36am On Nov 10, 2022
Ordinary presidential aspirant and people can not reach u, wat if he becomes the president?

1 Like

Re: Abimbola Adelakun: It’ll Be Foolish Of Tinubu To Attend Presidential Debates by ken045501: 11:38am On Nov 10, 2022
nincompoop
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: It’ll Be Foolish Of Tinubu To Attend Presidential Debates by Corporate2020: 11:39am On Nov 10, 2022
When Tinubu becomes President, Abimbola Adelakun and other haters who are angry and sad that their fathers will never be near Tinubu in the history of Nigeria, they can all sell themselves at Libya Slave Market. They will be good servants to the Arabs.
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: It’ll Be Foolish Of Tinubu To Attend Presidential Debates by codedguy1(m): 11:46am On Nov 10, 2022
Presidential quotes grin grin grin

Re: Abimbola Adelakun: It’ll Be Foolish Of Tinubu To Attend Presidential Debates by Camberlo(m): 11:47am On Nov 10, 2022
That is fact
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: It’ll Be Foolish Of Tinubu To Attend Presidential Debates by Lionnation: 11:50am On Nov 10, 2022
What about a live interview
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: It’ll Be Foolish Of Tinubu To Attend Presidential Debates by ibechris(m): 11:58am On Nov 10, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Moreover, His Excellence, President Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu, is not in anyway constitutionally
mandated to attend debates or interviews, His political prowess< reach and versatility outweighs and outperforms a mere debate that lacks candidates that can match his feet's and achievements

I guess u wanted to say Alibert of Osogbo. grin grin

See your coconut head.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abimbola Adelakun: It’ll Be Foolish Of Tinubu To Attend Presidential Debates by Mopolchi: 12:05pm On Nov 10, 2022
Willie2015:

Thats a bad strategy ...
For a candidate without structure...
Those with structure believe that they have won already. The debates are only watched by the elites who have already made up their minds on who to vote for. Peter Obi should concentrate now in jingles and adverts that will reach to the non-elites who make up the bulk of voters of APC and PDP.
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: It’ll Be Foolish Of Tinubu To Attend Presidential Debates by Gozac: 12:10pm On Nov 10, 2022
Theunbothered:
Because Tinubu normally is foolish, nothing productive is inside his head, he only wants to be president for show meanwhile other people will be the ones ruling Nigeria.
His son Seyi will be the one ruling
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: It’ll Be Foolish Of Tinubu To Attend Presidential Debates by sonofthunder: 12:20pm On Nov 10, 2022
Nyne:
Tinubu lost even before election.

I had a dream, and the dream seem to be from 12 years into the future. Tinubu will likely tamper with the constitution if he becomes president. He will likely edit the constitution, and increase his years in power from 4 years to 6years (and will do everything possible to spend 2 terms in office, making it 12years) and we all know that‘s an easy win for him cos the senate will gladly accept it. I’m Yoruba and I’m a Lagos State indigene.

Would it be right for us to waste another 12years of our lives ?

I saw people wailing and crying in the dream saying Tinubu has made everyone suffer.

Please don’t vote Tinubu. He has bad agenda.

He’s already showing signs of a bad and corrupt leader. Why would you not attend presidential debates ?

Nigerians please do your thing with your PVCs come February 2023.

Vote PO.

Yorubas like me should stop being tribalistic. Let’s talk facts. I wasn’t supporting PO before but from the debates I have seen so far, He’s the best candidate followed by late MKO Abiola’s son.

Tinubu lost already. He will fall like Goliath by February.

You have resorted to telling of lies just like PO.

Continue
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: It’ll Be Foolish Of Tinubu To Attend Presidential Debates by Babysho(m): 12:22pm On Nov 10, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

See as you dey worship your oppressor. I know say you dey pursue their motor when they pass by for street. Eyan Uncle Ruckus.
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: It’ll Be Foolish Of Tinubu To Attend Presidential Debates by GardenOfGod(m): 12:39pm On Nov 10, 2022
grin grin
CoronaVirusRelo:

@bold does it also include visiting birthday parties? grin grin grin
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: It’ll Be Foolish Of Tinubu To Attend Presidential Debates by Willie2015: 12:44pm On Nov 10, 2022
Eriokanmi:
You're right but we weren't where we are today in 2019. Things are changing now. North always counts on rigging. It won't be business as usual. All those ballot papers thumbprinted in abuja hotels won't work this time. Someome would be in abuja for days, monitoring the announcements of results by state and be manipulating figures only to get to the national collation centre and be claiming insecurity and logistical Issues in borno or yobe as the reason for arriving late meanwhile, he's been busy padding election result sheets. Even at that, the results presented wouldn't still tally during announcements. All the drama won't work again with the new system in place.

That said...Jonathan won in 2011 without block votes from the north. The core north voted buhari instead, check the electoral map of 2015 for details and check the voting pattern. Jonathan broke the jinx. Any candidate can win Nigeria's presidency provided he can win massively in the south, a few states in the middle belt and core north. PDP spent heavily to persuade them in 2015 but they still didn't vote Jonathan. When I mean core north, I hope you know the states in this category already. Only vote buying will work out but they're also becoming wise now.

Rules can be created ...
But you can still bend the same rule and not break it ...
This is Naija Bros ...
Jonathan won in 2011 because ...
ACN and CPC were regional parties ....
Jonathan became history immediately they merged to reflect more than one region.
South is already divided between Obi and Tinubu...
Where are the votes coming from...?
There is nothin like middle belt or core north...
D North... (NEast, NWest, NCentral..) ...Win the North..
Your path to the residency is assured... knowing the fact that
South folks will betray one another...
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: It’ll Be Foolish Of Tinubu To Attend Presidential Debates by ubimagos: 12:45pm On Nov 10, 2022
Shoes get size!
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: It’ll Be Foolish Of Tinubu To Attend Presidential Debates by keymatt(m): 12:45pm On Nov 10, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

You want Nigeria to be developed like America �� but don't want to act like Americans. Is this not madness? So all previous American presidents that participated in debates with colleagues who are politically lower than them eg Obama are stupid? You urchins are unbelievable.
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: It’ll Be Foolish Of Tinubu To Attend Presidential Debates by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 1:26pm On Nov 10, 2022
Nelz7:

U for read d entire write up first b4 concluding
Abró
nwanne imakwa ife
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: It’ll Be Foolish Of Tinubu To Attend Presidential Debates by VULCAN(m): 2:22pm On Nov 10, 2022
I have never read anything from the stables of this woman and NOT found reason for my respect for her to increase.

She is a brilliant thinker and wordsmith but much more than that- she is honourable
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: It’ll Be Foolish Of Tinubu To Attend Presidential Debates by WOCKHARDI(m): 2:32pm On Nov 10, 2022
Glink2018:
Summarise

It is better to close your mouth and say nothing and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all reasonable doubt.
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: It’ll Be Foolish Of Tinubu To Attend Presidential Debates by WOCKHARDI(m): 2:36pm On Nov 10, 2022
Y
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: It’ll Be Foolish Of Tinubu To Attend Presidential Debates by pacespot(m): 2:42pm On Nov 10, 2022
Very true, and then they are banking on their illiterate voters in rural areas who would not watch the debate in the first place
Re: Abimbola Adelakun: It’ll Be Foolish Of Tinubu To Attend Presidential Debates by LambastuccyTy: 2:55pm On Nov 10, 2022
Gzggdg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Arrest Fake Soldier, Truck-load Of Cannabis (pictured) / Police Officer Who Was Shot Dead By Robbers In A Hotel, Laid To Rest. Photos / Man Survives Brutal Armed Robbery Attack, Set To Hold Thanksgiving. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.