Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,374 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Is It Everyone That Benefits From The Proceeds Of A Criminal Act That Is Guilty? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Is It Everyone That Benefits From The Proceeds Of A Criminal Act That Is Guilty? (308 Views)

Many Estates In Abuja Are Proceeds Of Money Laundering – Chris Mishela / Olayinka Olaniyi, A Nigerian Is Guilty Of Defrauding Universities Of $6M In US / I Gave My Mother N50,000 From Proceeds Of My First Robbery — Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Everyone That Benefits From The Proceeds Of A Criminal Act That Is Guilty? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 10, 2022
Let’s talk
Re: Is It Everyone That Benefits From The Proceeds Of A Criminal Act That Is Guilty? by Frawdboiy: 2:36pm On Nov 13, 2022
No na. You do yahoo and give money to pastor. Does it mean pastor is involved in the crime? Or you steal dollars at 400 and sell at 760 like our politicians and CBN officials do.
Re: Is It Everyone That Benefits From The Proceeds Of A Criminal Act That Is Guilty? by gulfer: 3:58pm On Nov 13, 2022
According to the Nigerian Police undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Is It Everyone That Benefits From The Proceeds Of A Criminal Act That Is Guilty? by Neddstark: 3:59pm On Nov 13, 2022
In Nigeria yes.
If you collect or buy item from a thief, you are a collaborator. I know someone who did 6 months for that.
Re: Is It Everyone That Benefits From The Proceeds Of A Criminal Act That Is Guilty? by pcagbaji(m): 4:37pm On Nov 13, 2022
Guilty by association
Re: Is It Everyone That Benefits From The Proceeds Of A Criminal Act That Is Guilty? by crowbar(m): 9:06am On Nov 14, 2022
No, you can only be found guilty in court if you:
1. Knowingly takes or spends such proceeds fully knowing that it is from crime.
2. Facilitate, keeps, participates or present at the sharing of such criminal proceeds.
3. Partake in spending such proceeds with the full knowledge that it is from crime.
4. Encourage, suggest or help in disposing such proceeds, knowing it is from crime.

Most importantly, keep away from anyone who you suspect of involvement in crime.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Calls Out A Hospital For The Death Of His Wife And The Child / Gov. Zulum Expresses Condolences Over Killing Of UN Aid Worker By Soldier / Corpse Goes Missing At OOUTH Mortuary, Management Begins Probe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.