Stats: 3,158,051 members, 7,835,542 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Premium Lifestyle Loewe: Best Of German Electronics Now In Victoria Island Lagos - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Premium Lifestyle Loewe: Best Of German Electronics Now In Victoria Island Lagos (25605 Views)

Remodeling A Bar And Restaurant into A Hotel In Victoria Island, Lagos / 5 Bedroom Detached House For Sale In Victoria Island - Lagos. / Madina Tower - Victoria Island Lagos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Premium Lifestyle Loewe: Best Of German Electronics Now In Victoria Island Lagos by dalebrown: 4:00pm On Nov 10, 2022
How do I place an ad on the front page, can someone help me with a link
Re: Premium Lifestyle Loewe: Best Of German Electronics Now In Victoria Island Lagos by tishbite41(m): 4:01pm On Nov 10, 2022
Kelvin30286063:
Who made Germany home of heavy engineering over Japan?
No country in this world, I repeat, no country in this world compares to Germany in Engineering
You can do your research

Re: Premium Lifestyle Loewe: Best Of German Electronics Now In Victoria Island Lagos by bonnyhope: 4:07pm On Nov 10, 2022
MrDoGood:
Nice. Hope the prices go dey friendly

European products are generally expensive

Re: Premium Lifestyle Loewe: Best Of German Electronics Now In Victoria Island Lagos by RepoMan007: 4:08pm On Nov 10, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Awesome!Original German Machines!
Thank you for investing in Lagos.

Please bring your investments to Lagos State.
Your investments are safe and you're guaranteed of a working business environment.
Please join others already doing so.
Lagos is the right place to site your investments. You, your family and investments are safe in Lagos.
Please invest in Lagos today.
Thank you.

check my signature for free stuffs!
Craze na bad thing answear.

Re: Premium Lifestyle Loewe: Best Of German Electronics Now In Victoria Island Lagos by RepoMan007: 4:10pm On Nov 10, 2022
post=118280308:
Seems the products look good and reliable.
(They have been around a year shy of 100 years!)
We will go pick some stuffs out in our next visit to Lagos. (Or are you guys coming to PH soon?!)

Guys, work and pray for God's blessings and the world is yours.

Keywords : WORK AND PRAY.....not praying alone,
Cos our Holy Book tells us that, Faith without work is dead!
keep sampling all your accounts o. I dey see you clearly.

Re: Premium Lifestyle Loewe: Best Of German Electronics Now In Victoria Island Lagos by hardon1(m): 4:10pm On Nov 10, 2022
Jomabobo:
We will patronize them

Who is we?
Re: Premium Lifestyle Loewe: Best Of German Electronics Now In Victoria Island Lagos by Crumbian: 4:12pm On Nov 10, 2022
Kelvin30286063:

Shey you dey wyne me ni?

For engineering matter, Germany no be Japan mate.

Re: Premium Lifestyle Loewe: Best Of German Electronics Now In Victoria Island Lagos by Cde1: 4:15pm On Nov 10, 2022
Really
Re: Premium Lifestyle Loewe: Best Of German Electronics Now In Victoria Island Lagos by windvane(m): 4:15pm On Nov 10, 2022
MelesZanawi:

Japanese are for those who can't afford German.

You think all these Toshiba and LG trash are good stuff. Smh.
The day you can manage to afford a Bang&Olufsen audio system, it would be as if you have been deaf all your life.

Use a Bang&Olufsen sound system to watch a movie. An actor will be coughing, you will be saying sorry. Mad sound.

God punish Sapa
please stop the hype B&O tv screens are manufactured by LG…B&O owns the sound,so what’s the biggie!!!!its like watch an LG tv with a beat by Dre headphones

Re: Premium Lifestyle Loewe: Best Of German Electronics Now In Victoria Island Lagos by iamsolasoul(f): 4:16pm On Nov 10, 2022
Great news
Re: Premium Lifestyle Loewe: Best Of German Electronics Now In Victoria Island Lagos by Oduduwa707: 4:17pm On Nov 10, 2022
Kelvin30286063:
Just kidding. German engineering remains the best

Electronics?
Re: Premium Lifestyle Loewe: Best Of German Electronics Now In Victoria Island Lagos by pinkygurl(f): 4:20pm On Nov 10, 2022
Nice
Re: Premium Lifestyle Loewe: Best Of German Electronics Now In Victoria Island Lagos by ashad9011617135(m): 4:21pm On Nov 10, 2022
Ask usa phone number for original website--app--account verification. Paidvpn: dating: idcard: and ssn
@cheapprice
Re: Premium Lifestyle Loewe: Best Of German Electronics Now In Victoria Island Lagos by blacksam01: 4:23pm On Nov 10, 2022
lets try and buy only original stuffs from.EU , America and stop this china madness..afterall china no dey help person at all

Re: Premium Lifestyle Loewe: Best Of German Electronics Now In Victoria Island Lagos by wonlasewonimi: 4:24pm On Nov 10, 2022
post=118280308:
Seems the products look good and reliable.
(They have been around a year shy of 100 years!)
We will go pick some stuffs out in our next visit to Lagos. (Or are you guys coming to PH soon?!)

Guys, work and pray for God's blessings and the world is yours.

Keywords : WORK AND PRAY.....not praying alone,
Cos our Holy Book tells us that, Faith without work is dead!

They have not started selling organic Vultures and Bats

Re: Premium Lifestyle Loewe: Best Of German Electronics Now In Victoria Island Lagos by Ofemmanu1: 4:25pm On Nov 10, 2022
mallorca:
Ich liebe Deutschland
ik hou van Duitse machines
Re: Premium Lifestyle Loewe: Best Of German Electronics Now In Victoria Island Lagos by wiseone28: 4:26pm On Nov 10, 2022
dalebrown:
How do I place an ad on the front page, can someone help me with a link
You pay séun he will move it to FP

Re: Premium Lifestyle Loewe: Best Of German Electronics Now In Victoria Island Lagos by seanwilliam(m): 4:28pm On Nov 10, 2022
tishbite41:

No country in this world, I repeat, no country in this world compares to Germany in Engineering
You can do your research

Including USA ??
Re: Premium Lifestyle Loewe: Best Of German Electronics Now In Victoria Island Lagos by SirJerrie(m): 4:29pm On Nov 10, 2022
Dey watch as Dem go use am campaign for one Deadbeat noww!!!
Re: Premium Lifestyle Loewe: Best Of German Electronics Now In Victoria Island Lagos by Kaiser20: 4:29pm On Nov 10, 2022
Germany is expanding their global brand, while UK is battling Brexit and election matters.
Re: Premium Lifestyle Loewe: Best Of German Electronics Now In Victoria Island Lagos by seanwilliam(m): 4:30pm On Nov 10, 2022
MelesZanawi:

The day you can manage to afford a Bang&Olufsen audio system, it would be as if you have been deaf all your life.

Use a Bang&Olufsen sound system to watch a movie. An actor will be coughing, you will be saying sorry. Mad sound.

God punish Sapa
the bolded is not German product !

Re: Premium Lifestyle Loewe: Best Of German Electronics Now In Victoria Island Lagos by MelesZanawi: 4:32pm On Nov 10, 2022
seanwilliam:
the bolded is not German product !

It's Danish, I know.

Wanted to point it out to that fellow hyping Japanese.
Re: Premium Lifestyle Loewe: Best Of German Electronics Now In Victoria Island Lagos by KennethEnyi(m): 4:32pm On Nov 10, 2022
Samsung is king over all
They even own JBL sef
Re: Premium Lifestyle Loewe: Best Of German Electronics Now In Victoria Island Lagos by Kobicove(m): 4:32pm On Nov 10, 2022
MrDoGood:
Nice. Hope the prices go dey friendly

Quality doesn't come cheap!

Re: Premium Lifestyle Loewe: Best Of German Electronics Now In Victoria Island Lagos by MelesZanawi: 4:33pm On Nov 10, 2022
SirJerrie:
Dey watch as Dem go use am campaign for one Deadbeat noww!!!

You are free to campaign for an idiot who ruled a place where people can't come out freely on Mondays.
Re: Premium Lifestyle Loewe: Best Of German Electronics Now In Victoria Island Lagos by SirJerrie(m): 4:40pm On Nov 10, 2022
MelesZanawi:

You are free to campaign for an idiot who ruled a place where people can't come out freely on Mondays.

Ohh I see...
It's now the fault of the "idiot" that peop can't come out freely on Mondays??

After puting your paymaster in Aso Villa, whenever you're going to buy cassava and corn in the market don't forget to carry your party's I.D so they'll sell to you at cheaper prices.

Re: Premium Lifestyle Loewe: Best Of German Electronics Now In Victoria Island Lagos by Reference(m): 4:57pm On Nov 10, 2022
Kelvin30286063:
Just kidding. German engineering remains the best

Electronics (consumer products) and heavy engineering are worlds apart. Only South Korea manages both exceptionally well and only one company I know straddles both empires, Samsung. Before then it was Hitachi before falling on hard times.

Re: Premium Lifestyle Loewe: Best Of German Electronics Now In Victoria Island Lagos by DoMeGood09: 4:58pm On Nov 10, 2022
MelesZanawi:

God punish Sapa
LG is Korea, not Japan. Japanese products are very strong too.
Re: Premium Lifestyle Loewe: Best Of German Electronics Now In Victoria Island Lagos by tishbite41(m): 5:12pm On Nov 10, 2022
seanwilliam:

Including USA ??
Yap
Re: Premium Lifestyle Loewe: Best Of German Electronics Now In Victoria Island Lagos by Ijaya123: 5:13pm On Nov 10, 2022
When it comes to electronics, Bang & Olufson is still the best.

Though it's been a while I heard about them.
Re: Premium Lifestyle Loewe: Best Of German Electronics Now In Victoria Island Lagos by Reference(m): 5:13pm On Nov 10, 2022
goodheart01:

Germany has always been the home of heavy engineering.

No sir. Heavy engineering has left Germany since the 70's. Almost all the metals are dominated by the Chinese including rare earth ores, can you imagine.

While engineering works and products are dominated by Koreans and Japanese shops. Even European countries and their biggest firms have set up shop there. Ship building, drilling rigs, and all the real big stuff are made in Asia now.

Re: Premium Lifestyle Loewe: Best Of German Electronics Now In Victoria Island Lagos by tasalanoni(m): 5:13pm On Nov 10, 2022
We can only hope that they operate for a few years and not run away. European goods have become highly unaffordable in the Nigerian market. If this ugly trend continues, it's only a matter of a year and they'll completely vanish.
There's hardly a place in today's Nigeria where you'll see new, original American, European or Japanese goods.
Chinese goods have flooded the market because the Naira has become so weak and they can compromise quality..
A 21" in inches can be sold for up a million in that store and tell me how many people can afford such.
That's the reason people like me that hate to compromise on quality will continue to patronize pre-owned goods from Europe and the US..

Help!!! Landlord Gave Me A Month Quit without reasons / Anambra Marks Structures Along Airport Road For Demolition (Photos) / Total Cost To Fence 2 Plots Of Land