Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,457 members, 7,819,667 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos (66246 Views)

Husband Abandons His Wife, Says Twins, CS Are Taboos In Rivers (Photo) / Nigerian Man Abandons His Wife And Two Kids As He Elopes With His Gay Lover / Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos by Opinedecandid(m): 4:35pm On Nov 10, 2022
Na dem
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos by DennisEche(m): 4:36pm On Nov 10, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
A Kenyan olosho is a 1000 times better than a Naija woman.
Ewu

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos by blinking001(m): 4:36pm On Nov 10, 2022
Lol
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos by Godispeace: 4:40pm On Nov 10, 2022
The obidence , obidi0ts, obingos calling demselves obidient are d most foolish being ever , fooling themselves and chest beating on social media , when they do really. them no go pass 2000 in d whole state oooooo. crocodile for social media , Lizard for real iife grin grin grin grin
Zonefree:

Same as Obidients are pressing Urchins neck daily.

The Nigerian wife should pray and fast about it. cool cool
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos by optimistcandyboy(m): 4:42pm On Nov 10, 2022
Power of the "kpekus".
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos by SirJerrie(m): 4:42pm On Nov 10, 2022
Is he related to Reno Omockery??
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos by BABANGBALI: 4:45pm On Nov 10, 2022
Kenya girls can fok o, their ringtones na follow come

My neighbor's wife always scream at night, "honey you are killing me" ����

I have reported the matter to the police fa�����
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos by gabsneutral: 4:47pm On Nov 10, 2022
If anybody has really seen the other side of women in marriage, he will be slow in making judgement in a case like this.[color=#006600][/color][b][/b]

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos by 96ACE: 4:48pm On Nov 10, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked
It's okay,
I'm a man, but some men out there are just there to destroy the lives of some ladies.
Firstly, you prevented her from working so that she can be fully dependent on you there by rendering her financially incapacitated to cater for her kids since you chose to be irresponsible. Ladies please and please, run away from any man, be it your husband, partner or boyfriend, that prevents you from working to make your own savings, in order to be financially independent, that's not love. There was a time I wanted to try that rubbish ( yeah, it's rubbish) with my wife, until I received a brain-resetting backlash from family and friends, but later on, I began to enjoy my wife's financial independence. There would be a time she'd take care of utility bills and other payments without my notice
So lastly, you paid her back by breaking her heart thereby rendering her more wretched after a whole 16 solid years, and to think you went against your parents' wish makes it worse.
Some men have bones in their liver.

Shut up

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos by Streetmovement(m): 4:48pm On Nov 10, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Got nothin' to say, na who wear shoe know where he dey pain am
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos by gulfer: 4:49pm On Nov 10, 2022
Bashiru is a Muslim name and their religion permits multiple wives. Bashiru has however showed he cannot be fair and equitable with the treatment of the first wife; how many strikes of the cane is that
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos by 1Sharon(f): 4:51pm On Nov 10, 2022
seanwilliam:
Go where you find peace

Would you say this if your dad did that to your mother ?

Would you say the same thing if a woman did this to her husband?

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 10, 2022
seanwilliam:
Go where you find peace
Amen x100

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos by madapcmod: 5:00pm On Nov 10, 2022
Afonja demon on the prowl

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos by Takolee: 5:00pm On Nov 10, 2022
It will end in premium tears!
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos by livinbygrace: 5:06pm On Nov 10, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

It's okay,
I'm a man, but some men out there are just there to destroy the lives of some ladies.
Firstly, you prevented her from working so that she can be fully dependent on you there by rendering her financially incapacitated to cater for her kids since you chose to be irresponsible. Ladies please and please, run away from any man, be it your husband, partner or boyfriend, that prevents you from working to make your own savings, in order to be financially independent, that's not love. There was a time I wanted to try that rubbish ( yeah, it's rubbish) with my wife, until I received a brain-resetting backlash from family and friends, but later on, I began to enjoy my wife's financial independence. There would be a time she'd take care of utility bills and other payments without my notice.

So lastly, you paid her back by breaking her heart thereby rendering her more wretched after a whole 16 solid years, and to think you went against your parents' wish makes it worse.

Oga he be like say woman never show you pepper before?They always play the victim card and if you hear from the man ,you might feel sorry for him for taking such decision.Fear women!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos by sonso: 5:06pm On Nov 10, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

It's okay,
Firstly, you prevented her from working so that she can be fully dependent on you there by rendering her financially incapacitated to cater for her kids since you chose to be irresponsible. Ladies please and please, run away from any man, be it your husband, partner or boyfriend, that prevents you from working to make your own savings, in order to be financially independent, that's not love. There was a time I wanted to try that rubbish ( yeah, it's rubbish) with my wife, until I received a brain-resetting backlash from family and friends, but later on, I began to enjoy my wife's financial independence. There would be a time she'd take care of utility bills and other payments without my notice.

Hatchet job.
Ridiculous

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos by Cmanforall: 5:08pm On Nov 10, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

It's okay,

Why you steal Slamowirr ID?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos by Osariemen12: 5:08pm On Nov 10, 2022
Yoruba demon. Reason women, even their own women, look everywhere else but southwest for marriage.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos by kingmsookwagh(m): 5:09pm On Nov 10, 2022
Hmmmmmmm.
The effect when you get married money than compatibility..
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos by udomma1005(m): 5:09pm On Nov 10, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

It's okay,

Well, this is a thoughtful write up.
Before delivering any hasty judgment,may we call on the "irresponsible man" to state his case please. It could be a sordid version!
Just maybe....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos by Bigboy911: 5:10pm On Nov 10, 2022
Yaruba smelly Muslim miscreants and their mumu character
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos by SPAMBOX7: 5:11pm On Nov 10, 2022
Pussy too good he lost his brians in it grin
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos by udomma1005(m): 5:14pm On Nov 10, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
I don't care about what transpired between them but my concern there is why some men prevent their wives from working, in order to make both ends meet and also be financially independent.
Why won't you care mister?
You're not directly or remotely related to any of them (or are you)?
Let the "devilish man speak up". Judgments are delivered after hearing from "BOTH" parties involved!

Re: Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos by pimplucious: 5:15pm On Nov 10, 2022
This guy used to be my neighbor at Festac Extension, Lagos. Very loving and cheerful. He was the only kid that had bike and he usually let us ride his bike back then.

Who could ever think he will be a wife beater, adulterer and irresponsible?

Well change they say is the only constant in life.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos by OdefaGirl(f): 5:17pm On Nov 10, 2022
What amuses me is that all these Naija women haters wey full here.... na one by one we go dey see una wedding invites.....
Hypocrites!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos by Exceed15: 5:20pm On Nov 10, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

It's okay,
Firstly, you prevented her from working so that she can be fully dependent on you there by rendering her financially incapacitated to cater for her kids since you chose to be irresponsible. Ladies please and please, run away from any man, be it your husband,

partner or boyfriend, that prevents you from working to make your own savings, in order to be financially independent, that's not love. There was a time I wanted to try that rubbish ( yeah, it's rubbish) with my wife, until I received a brain-resetting backlash from family and friends, but later on, I began to enjoy my wife's financial independence. There would be a time she'd take care of utility bills and other payments without my notice.

You do not write as a man . U be woman. Only irresponsible men judge a case without hearing the other side of story. .

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos by costandi(m): 5:20pm On Nov 10, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
A Kenyan olosho is a 1000 times better than a Naija woman.
They're essentially same. Just that the kenyans generally have a lower financial requirement.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos by Exceed15: 5:22pm On Nov 10, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Only the MAN and LADY can reveal the real truth behind such decision. I will never never rush to condemn the man, only kids would do that without fair hearing.
I have always known that at the mention of WOMAN most men whose brains would have liquefied immediately think of ANGELS, meanwhile forgetting that most of these ladies are also angels of darkness. Only married people will understand this and not kids who will always think with their fingers.

U r right bro. One sided story is always sweet

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos by Sagamite(m): 5:22pm On Nov 10, 2022
BloomingDale:
More wotowoto and vawulence for women, especially African women till they grow sense.

When I tell women men are not emotionally attracted to them but to other men, they think I'm a fool. That's why your man always hang out with his buddies to have fun.

They only need you as their cooks, sex partners, maids and womb renters.

Very good point.

It would have been excellent if you had not used "emotionally attracted".

Most men prefer and enjoy the company and companionship of other men, than that of women. The more masculine the man, the more it is true.

There is nothing more annoying than living everyday with a woman and hear her argue. It can turn you mental.

If women were not beautiful and offering opportunity for sex, trust me, most men would not want to have anything to do with them.

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month / ‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ / Pregnant Woman Blasted For 'bleaching' Her Baby Bump [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.