Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,173 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Please Guys Ulcer Is Killing Me Slowly - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Guys Ulcer Is Killing Me Slowly (1354 Views)

Staphylococcus Aureus Is Killing Me Slowly. I Need Help / Please Help, Insomnia Is Killing Me / This Infection Is Killing Me Slowly (so Sad) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Guys Ulcer Is Killing Me Slowly by Baggiomarrio: 6:58am On Nov 11, 2022
I have been treating this ulcer for the past seven months , I really don’t understand it has been getting worse daily , I have tried all the drugs, from ulcer kit etc nothing is working instead it is getting worse. I had to do an endoscopy test they me it acid reflux erosion ( irritation of the stomach ) .. lately I observed that if I used nomal medicine it becomes worse , and if I used native the pains go down.. please o really need help am dying
Re: Please Guys Ulcer Is Killing Me Slowly by SUPERPACK: 7:04am On Nov 11, 2022
Buy gelusil and chew 4 morning, afternoon and night. Other antacid might help too.
Re: Please Guys Ulcer Is Killing Me Slowly by uzohrome(m): 8:27am On Nov 11, 2022
It will cost you 40k to get it out completely... its local herbs prepared in a special way. You need to always put the drug inside fridge until you complete the dosage... you will forget about ulcer completely... I suffered ulcer for 5 years but it's a thing of the past. This drug comes with guarantee.
That exactly the price I got it from my Doctor.... its not totally local herbs .... if you are tired of wasting money then hit me up....
Re: Please Guys Ulcer Is Killing Me Slowly by Emma2Seconds: 8:57am On Nov 11, 2022
kiss
Re: Please Guys Ulcer Is Killing Me Slowly by Jeon(f): 11:51am On Nov 11, 2022
Baggiomarrio:
I have been treating this ulcer for the past seven months , I really don’t understand it has been getting worse daily , I have tried all the drugs, from ulcer kit etc nothing is working instead it is getting worse. I had to do an endoscopy test they me it acid reflux erosion ( irritation of the stomach ) .. lately I observed that if I used nomal medicine it becomes worse , and if I used native the pains go down.. please o really need help am dying

I have the treatment.

3 Likes

Re: Please Guys Ulcer Is Killing Me Slowly by Baggiomarrio: 12:51pm On Nov 11, 2022
Please drop contact so I can reach out to every one
Re: Please Guys Ulcer Is Killing Me Slowly by Ronny30: 12:55pm On Nov 11, 2022
Send me a message on this link. Just type from Nairaland. I will introduce a product to you that works well for ulcer. Thanks.

https:///FrQNNR8ja5PBNvyFIFQatM
Re: Please Guys Ulcer Is Killing Me Slowly by Ronny30: 12:58pm On Nov 11, 2022
Or chat me up on this number--- 09062673633
Re: Please Guys Ulcer Is Killing Me Slowly by Tochex101(m): 7:58pm On Nov 11, 2022
Baggiomarrio:
Please drop contact so I can reach out to every one
I suffered same several years ago....dis endoscopy too and was treated for Acid Reflux.....
It became so bad and degenerated to back pain, later recovered after a spell in the hospital.
Was eventually treated with motillium, omeprazole and a powerful drug though very scarce "pariet".
If you can't find pariet i think you can substitute with Barole.
Also try to take milk in the morning...it'll help coat and soothe your stomach lining.
You will bounce back soonest...
Re: Please Guys Ulcer Is Killing Me Slowly by Ifindthings: 8:02pm On Nov 11, 2022
Have you tried gaviston double strength?
Re: Please Guys Ulcer Is Killing Me Slowly by Marakeem: 7:56am On Nov 12, 2022
My brother, don't let anyone deceive you, ulcer is 100% curable I swear. You will be totally free from it with just little amount, I beat my chest, you won't even spend up to 15k, it is 100% roots&herbs, just contact me here notforsaken2018@gmail.com
Re: Please Guys Ulcer Is Killing Me Slowly by ThefamilyHerbal: 8:45am On Nov 12, 2022
Firstly: you can manage it with liquid milk intake.

Secondly: you can also manage it mixing palm oil with real Honey, take 2 teas spoon three times weekly.

But if u are looking for permanent solution with visible results within the first week of usuage, get our Ulcer Eradicator Herbs, made with effective Chinese and Nigerian Roots.

You will surely thank me later, that am so sure off cos we've freed over 200people passing through the same challenges.

Call or whatapp. Thefamilyherbal on: 0.8.0.3.6.5.3.7.4.5.3
Re: Please Guys Ulcer Is Killing Me Slowly by Baggiomarrio: 8:19pm On Nov 18, 2022
Tochex101:

I suffered same several years ago....dis endoscopy too and was treated for Acid Reflux.....
It became so bad and degenerated to back pain, later recovered after a spell in the hospital.
Was eventually treated with motillium, omeprazole and a powerful drug though very scarce "pariet".
If you can't find pariet i think you can substitute with Barole.
Also try to take milk in the morning...it'll help coat and soothe your stomach lining.
You will bounce back soonest...
ulcer na really bad thing .. am just scared it been 9 months of constant pains now..
Re: Please Guys Ulcer Is Killing Me Slowly by Ezike2(f): 6:05pm On Nov 22, 2022
Baggiomarrio:
ulcer naust scared it been 9 months of constant pains now..
My dear when it comes to ulcer I'm one of the most ulcer patients for years
Since my jss1- year one in the university imagine the years my parents took me to different places both hospital and natural HERBAL
The last thing I could remember I took that cured my ulcer was one products my mom bought for me since that day I became permanently free from all kind of ulcer
Since then I have been recommending it to so many people and they're giving the same testimonies
We deliver national wide
Say bye bye to ulcer
Re: Please Guys Ulcer Is Killing Me Slowly by Houseofglam7(f): 7:11pm On Nov 22, 2022
Hey OP
What’s your location?
Re: Please Guys Ulcer Is Killing Me Slowly by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 22, 2022
Baggiomarrio:

Be careful. Anyone who genuinely wants to help you will post the solution here. All those asking you to contact them or have dropped their private contacts are rogues. I can beat my chest to it that they are mostly going to scam you.

The very common cause of ulcer is h.pylori infection. It causes acid reflux, gastritis, and other gastrointestinal disorders. Getting rid of h.pylori is a bit tricky and from all observation, medical doctors are incapable of eradicating it. The infection has a way of protecting itself from antibiotics. Yeah, there are new methods and researches coming up frequently on how go eradicate it. The first line of treatment is called tripple therapy with different variants, and then some other advance techniques.

Yes, I know tricks you can use to combat and eradicate it, but you need to go for tests first so one can really know what one is doing. My advise is that you should go through all the tests you have done and confirm that its h.pylori.

All the things these people are asking you to use will just manage it. Pariate, rebole, omeprazole, genusil, gasti..bla bla bla ....all anacids.... they will not cure...they are just for managing it. They take care of the acid reflux. What is that thing that is really causing the acid reflux is what you need to get rid of. And that thing muat of the time is h.pylori.

Treat h.pylori the right way by using the right herbal or antibiotics to target it, also make sure acid reflux isnt there so that ther herb or antibiotics van penetrate. Also, use supplements which can boast your immume system and heal your gut. No need for any endoscopy again because the pain you are having is caused by the acid refulx that has damage your inner lining of your intestine. There is wound there...and when you eat anything with pepper, you will feel the pain.

Dont take milk ooo. All those telling you to take milk are ignorant...because you are probably latose intolerant. And this will surely cause acid reflux. Instead, take more of yorghut. Not those yorghut sold in traffic ...get quality unsweetened yorghut and you can add honey to it. Yorghut will really help you.

There are too many useless doctors in this Nairaland. Everyone is a doctor. Please, be careful of what you use. I cant prescribe anything cos it is not professional to do so here.

I have giving you the idea of what is wrong with you. You want to cure the ulcer, find herbs which can cure h.pylori, manage acid reflux, heal your gut, and take supplements...especially zinc.

Goodluck!

5 Likes

Re: Please Guys Ulcer Is Killing Me Slowly by Tochex101(m): 10:34pm On Nov 22, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

Be careful. Anyone who genuinely wants to help you will post the solution here. All those asking you to contact them or have dropped their private contacts are rogues. I can beat my chest to it that they are mostly going to scam you.

The very common cause of ulcer is h.pylori infection. It causes acid reflux, gastritis, and other gastrointestinal disorders. Getting rid of h.pylori is a bit tricky and from all observation, medical doctors are incapable of eradicating it. The infection has a way of protecting itself from antibiotics. Yeah, there are new methods and researches coming up frequently on how go eradicate it. The first line of treatment is called tripple therapy with different variants, and then some other advance techniques.

Yes, I know tricks you can use to combat and eradicate it, but you need to go for tests first so one can really know what one is doing. My advise is that you should go through all the tests you have done and confirm that its h.pylori.

All the things these people are asking you to use will just manage it. Pariate, rebole, omeprazole, genusil, gasti..bla bla bla ....all anacids.... they will not cure...they are just for managing it. They take care of the acid reflux. What is that thing that is really causing the acid reflux is what you need to get rid of. And that thing muat of the time is h.pylori.

Treat h.pylori the right way by using the right herbal or antibiotics to target it, also make sure acid reflux isnt there so that ther herb or antibiotics van penetrate. Also, use supplements which can boast your immume system and heal your gut. No need for any endoscopy again because the pain you are having is caused by the acid refulx that has damage your inner lining of your intestine. There is wound there...and when you eat anything with pepper, you will feel the pain.

Dont take milk ooo. All those telling you to take milk are ignorant...because you are probably latose intolerant. And this will surely cause acid reflux. Instead, take more of yorghut. Not those yorghut sold in traffic ...get quality unsweetened yorghut and you can add honey to it. Yorghut will really help you.

There are too many useless doctors in this Nairaland. Everyone is a doctor. Please, be careful of what you use. I cant prescribe anything cos it is not professional to do so here.

I have giving you the idea of what is wrong with you. You want to cure the ulcer, find herbs which can cure h.pylori, manage acid reflux, heal your gut, and take supplements...especially zinc.

Goodluck!

Thanks for looking out.....in your own experience....can this h.pylori infection also lead to chest burn/pain....?
Re: Please Guys Ulcer Is Killing Me Slowly by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 23, 2022
Tochex101:

Thanks for looking out.....in your own experience....can this h.pylori infection also lead to chest burn/pain....?
Definitely yes.

Stomach acid reflux can progress further even to cancer of any part in the digestive system. Again, it can lead to cardiac arrest when the pressure on ones heart is too much. People with chronic acid reflux are always scared of going to bed cos they know anything can happen. So, they may wake up every hour or two to do exercise and push little gas out ....so they can survive the night. This is when it is at its peak. The simple truth is that all the organs in the body are at risk with an active chronic acid reflux at its peak.

Accumulation of gas is terrible. If it gets out of control, it can keep accumulating there and start compressing your organs.

If you dont know...know it today... the US is beginning to categorize Irritable Bowel Syndrome as a disability....just like blindness, deafness, etc.

Many people don't understand the war going inside with this, and they see people suffering it as not been able to endure at all. I have seen where stup...id doctors and nurses take it carelessly. Even families of victims see nothing wrong with them. The only pain they can understand is ulceric. Wow. What about Gastritis? When you suffer terrible chronic gastritis which can result to anything...mehn... that is the highest discomfort one can imagine..and the disgusting this is that family members will want to pump in food into the person. That is when they will even want to load victims with rice, bread, beans, and many terrible food for victims.

I have seen a lot, and I just shake my head. Even victims themselves are glutons. Like OP..ask him.what he eats and you will just shake your head. Many suffering from ulcer will even eat hot pepper saying they cannot eat only tomatoes. Lol. I just look at people and smile.

I am serious...if you test 10 people in Nigeria, about 8.5 to 9.7 are infected with h.pylori. And the bacteria is just waiting for the time to gain ground. And I have studied it very well, it gains ground mainly after series of heavy dose of antibiotics that wipe stomach's flora. Maybe the person caught a stubborn skin infection, or is involved in an accident that needs heavy usage of antibiotics. Just observe it...and you will detect that almost every Nigerian that uses high doses of antibiotics always suffer acid reflux later which becomes another battle and may be lifetime.

To wrap it off, go and do blood, stool, and breathe test for hyplori if you have constant chest burn pain. If you use Genusil, Danacid, Gescol or any antacid, and you always feel relieved afterward, the chances are extremely high that it is caused by h.pylori. Therefore, proceed to confirm it. Make sure you do the three tests....at least one of them will catch it.

Attached is are screenshots of a scientific paper.

Re: Please Guys Ulcer Is Killing Me Slowly by Tochex101(m): 7:12pm On Nov 23, 2022
PeaceJoyLove...
Thanks for taking your time to explain.....how best can one eradicate or suppress this h.pylori infection to its minimum Sir...
Re: Please Guys Ulcer Is Killing Me Slowly by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 24, 2022
Tochex101:
PeaceJoyLove...
Thanks for taking your time to explain.....how best can one eradicate or suppress this h.pylori infection to its minimum Sir...

I believe I have answered you, but what you want me to do is start telling you what to use. If I do that, I am not different from those above who pit their contacts here.

What do you do when you have an infection?

1. You go for screening. Make sure you diagnose what is wrong with you.

2. Go with the recommendation of the generally accepted practitioner.

To break it down: Go and test if you have it with the three methods I am going to list again:

1. Hpylori antigen blood test.
2.hpylori stoop test
3. hyplori breath test.

One of the three above will catch it. I suggest you do the three if you are serious about it.

If you have it, I always believe in using antibiotics first. Go with Triple therapy first. Google it and see the procedure. If you are seeing a doctor, discuss it with the doctor. When doctors see that you know, they always discuss your health very well with you. But when they see that you are ignorant, they just give you whatever. When you have read very well, and your doctor is about writing, take up the challenge and engage him very well. He will start discussing it with you. And then you also tell him what you know....according to research I did online...so so and so... Doctors like people who make research also. Then, they start telling you the options you have.

Know your allergies also.

However, if you choose not to go with antibiotics, it is ok. Go and research herbs that can eradicate hpylori and go to herbs sellers to buy them. That's how to do it. Do not just buy rubbish from these people here.

If you don't discuss it with your doctors, you aren't different from mama Basirat, mama Udoh, mama Sule, mama Uche, and mama Emeka.... the pepper and fish seller who runs to the doctors to just collect medications and swallow.

You must collect your test results. If they will take them and file them, go and photocopy them first before giving them. And if they have filed them, go to the admin and request for your file that you want to do a photocopy. No one can ever say you should not have copies of what you paid for. Never.

Your treatment is the following:

Herbs or Antibiotics + antacid + proton pump inhibitors

Antibiotics are usually two types of combo for triple therapy... I know them but allow your doctor chooses for you.

Then, he must add an antacid like Danacid, Gascol, Genosil, or whatever. (This will reduce the gas in you so that antibiotics can work)

And a proton pump inhibitor...the cheapest is omeprazole. There are others like the ones one guy mentioned...above... they are just for managing gas reflux too. They won't cure you....but they are very necessary.

Check very well most ulcer kits always have two antibiotics and omeprazole.

Use the same knowledge if going herbal...but make sure that the herbs target hpylori. Unfortunately, many herbal sellers will look at you like an idio.t if you tell them hpylori. They will start asking for symptoms...and that symptom is what they will treat like your doctors and the useless Nairaland doctors in this thread. Lol. You may feel relieved just like op who said he feels relieved with herbs....that's just it. Na symptoms dem dey treat while the real thing is getting stronger inside him. E go choke am soon.

E go choke am for sure na. Na wetin Chinese dey call "internal heat" be that. When the war inside your stomach is intense. After many years of management, you go hear colon cancer na....or one day...na heart attack when gas don deal very well with heart and cardio section of the body. You go just hear...I saw him yesterday ooo looking healthy...nothing do am oooo. Lol. Person wey don sick for ma y years, but cos na wetin no dey show for the face....dem say he is healthy. Lol.

The addition that many doctors do not include is the necessity of building the immune system and healing your gut. And what builds and heals your gut is where they miss it.

If you read the screenshots above, hpylori has a defense mechanism that you must break. And it is through the supplements you take that you break it. Also, healing your gut is through supplements. If you don't take care of this defense system, you dey waste your time with herbs and antibiotics...even you will just use supplements in vain. Yes, supplements fight this defense mechanism, but there is a way to go about it. It is technical. If you read research papers very well, you will start seeing the way out. I won't make any recommendations so people won't say I am a thief...cos some things are crazily expensive in Nigeria. And when we say take them, they say we want them to spend too much. So, a no dey talk. Anyone who needs good health should make research. Sheena. I have put everything here.

Another treatment I have recommended is a cell nutritional diet. Gas kills you seriously and affects your cells...so it is paramount to heal it also. There are different therapies for this.

Your vitamins: A, B complex, C, D3, down to micro are so essential after your treatment. If you want to go very deep and you want to heal yourself...be ready to import supplements from the US, UK, or Canada. This way, you are sure of getting extremely good products.

If you refuse to do the following I have listed, you are wasting your time. Hpylori will bounce back if you like to use the whole antibiotics in this world.

There are herbs also one can use. Bug regardless, they substitute only antibiotics...the rest procedure I mentioned above must be followed, sir.

Last but not the list....your diet must change at least for the next 1 year. This is where I have problems with Nigerians because they are too stubborn.

Sir, if you want to heal your gut...you must focus mainly on vegetables. I mean green vegetables...salads....and no useless mayonnaise or salad cream. You will drop much food we eat...

If you follow my advice for 6 months, you will be shocked at how people will start telling you how fresh you are.

Why?
You will pass through many stages which even include detoxification. Why? From what I have shared, it is included....no the need of buying any special useless Chinese tea. Eat good food and most vegetables.

I am not talking about the useless overcooked vegetables you see on Nairaland front page that they have destroyed with overcooking. Some even think eating vegetables is when when you eat those afang stew, or those things that they cook for over 40 mins and they add useless processed oil, and then put rubbish red and chemical processed poultry meat and eggs...and when ponmo is not there...it is not a worth it... grin Sir, those food are delicious like budget, but they are the problems we are facing.

The above is the secret. Those herbalists here will read this and still make things out of this post, and sell to fo.olish people. Yet, they won't get cured.

And if you want to live long, your intestine is the first organ you must take care of because it feeds your body. When your intestine is gone, you are gone. You get old faster when your intestine isn't functioning well. When you hear that someone is younger than his/her age, it means that the organ is functioning better than most people of his age. This is a simple truth. When it starts functioning well, you will reverse old age. Wrinkles will start diminishing, external and internal wounds will heal, and you won't grow grey hair easily...this is the truth.

So, if you want to live long, eat organic food.

I am talking to people who are capable here. Go organic for your good.

If I start talking about the way food is poison in Nigeria, you all will open your mouths. I pity you all.

If you have hemorrhoids/piles, you are in deep trouble if you don't know. And half of the people suffering from chronic gastritis have hemorrhoids of different stages.

I know it may be complex, but this is the best way I can explain this thing. I am not the type who will start asking anyone to contact me for solutions I will sell. No way.

If you can read scientific papers, I can direct you to what you should read. And even though there are papers on herbs also...but most are invitro papers based.

Yes, I forgot...probiotics will help you also. As soon as you finish your antibiotic or herbal therapy....bounce into the immune system building-up stage, add cell nutrition to it, and make sure you eat organic food only.

If you do everything here, you will be healed. Nothing says you should not be healed. As long as the patient can still eat and is not unconscious when this is done, there is hope....even for cancer patients.

This is all I will say here...and if anyone still wants to contact the 080 people here... good luck to the fellow. Na you get money wey you want to dash them. The person collecting money sef from you is battling the same thing he collected money from you for. Very funny.

If you don't have money and you need help, tell your doctor about hpylori. Hopefully, he can help you. I pray so. But I know almost all of them do not know how to treat hpylori in Nigeria. Even the few that know about it are mostly plastic surgeons or doctors who treat cancer, and they know that most people cannot afford the standard treatment...so, they will always give you first aids to treat symptoms...I don't blame them at all.

If you know you can read medical papers, send me a message via NL. I will send you papers you should read that can guide you. And if you want organic food/anti aging diet, I can direct you to modern farmers growing them. You can visit and see if you want to join any of their groups....Arugula, watercress, mulberry, ugu, okra, cauliflower, brocolli, green peas, green beans, fresh organic tomatoes, organic chicken, geese, organic eggs, organic sweet corn, etc. Most of them are just getting started also because of the awareness we have been creating.

5 Likes

Re: Please Guys Ulcer Is Killing Me Slowly by Baggiomarrio: 4:10am On Dec 05, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

I believe I have answered you, but what you want me to do is start telling you what to use. If I do that, I am not different from those above who pit their contacts here.

To break it down: Go and test if you have it with the three methods I am going to list again:

2.hpylori stoop test
3. hyplori breath test.

One of the three above will catch it. I suggest you do the three if you are serious about it.

If you have it, I always believe in using antibiotics first. Go with Triple therapy first. Google it and see the procedure. If you are seeing a doctor, discuss it with the doctor. When doctors see that you know, they always discuss your health very well with you. But when they see that you are ignorant, they just give you whatever. When you have read very well, and your doctor is about writing, take up the challenge and engage him very well. He will start discussing it with you. And then you also tell him what you know....according to research I did online...so so and so... Doctors like people who make research also. Then, they start telling you the options you have.

However, if you choose not to go with antibiotics, it is ok. Go and research herbs that can eradicate hpylori and go to herbs sellers to buy them. That's how to do it. Do not just buy rubbish from these people here.

If you don't discuss it with your doctors, you aren't different from mama Basirat, mama Udoh, mama Sule, mama Uche, and mama Emeka.... the pepper and fish seller who runs to the doctors to just collect medications and swallow.

You must collect your test results. If they will take them and file them, go and photocopy them first before giving them. And if they have filed them, go to the admin and request for your file that you want to do a photocopy. No one can ever say you should not have copies of what you paid for. Never.

Antibiotics are usually two types of combo for triple therapy... I know them but allow your doctor chooses for you.

Then, he must add an antacid like Danacid, Gascol, Genosil, or whatever. (This will reduce the gas in you so that antibiotics can work)

And a proton pump inhibitor...the cheapest is omeprazole. There are others like the ones one guy mentioned...above... they are just for managing gas reflux too. They won't cure you....but they are very necessary.

Use the same knowledge if going herbal...but make sure that the herbs target hpylori. Unfortunately, many herbal sellers will look at you like an idio.t if you tell them hpylori. They will start asking for symptoms...and that symptom is what they will treat like your doctors and the useless Nairaland doctors in this thread. Lol. You may feel relieved just like op who said he feels relieved with herbs....that's just it. Na symptoms dem dey treat while the real thing is getting stronger inside him. E go choke am soon.

E go choke am for sure na. Na wetin Chinese dey call "internal heat" be that. When the war inside your stomach is intense. After many years of management, you go hear colon cancer na....or one day...na heart attack when gas don deal very well with heart and cardio section of the body. You go just hear...I saw him yesterday ooo looking healthy...nothing do am oooo. Lol. Person wey don sick for ma y years, but cos na wetin no dey show for the face....dem say he is healthy. Lol.

The addition that many doctors do not include is the necessity of building the immune system and healing your gut. And what builds and heals your gut is where they miss it.

If you read the screenshots above, hpylori has a defense mechanism that you must break. And it is through the supplements you take that you break it. Also, healing your gut is through supplements. If you don't take care of this defense system, you dey waste your time with herbs and antibiotics...even you will just use supplements in vain. Yes, supplements fight this defense mechanism, but there is a way to go about it. It is technical. If you read research papers very well, you will start seeing the way out. I won't make any recommendations so people won't say I am a thief...cos some things are crazily expensive in Nigeria. And when we say take them, they say we want them to spend too much. So, a no dey talk. Anyone who needs good health should make research. Sheena. I have put everything here.

Another treatment I have recommended is a cell nutritional diet. Gas kills you seriously and affects your cells...so it is paramount to heal it also. There are different therapies for this.

Your vitamins: A, B complex, C, D3, down to micro are so essential after your treatment. If you want to go very deep and you want to heal yourself...be ready to import supplements from the US, UK, or Canada. This way, you are sure of getting extremely good products.

If you refuse to do the following I have listed, you are wasting your time. Hpylori will bounce back if you like to use the whole antibiotics in this world.

There are herbs also one can use. Bug regardless, they substitute only antibiotics...the rest procedure I mentioned above must be followed, sir.

Last but not the list....your diet must change at least for the next 1 year. This is where I have problems with Nigerians because they are too stubborn.

Sir, if you want to heal your gut...you must focus mainly on vegetables. I mean green vegetables...salads....and no useless mayonnaise or salad cream. You will drop much food we eat...

If you follow my advice for 6 months, you will be shocked at how people will start telling you how fresh you are.

Why?
You will pass through many stages which even include detoxification. Why? From what I have shared, it is included....no the need of buying any special useless Chinese tea. Eat good food and most vegetables.

I am not talking about the useless overcooked vegetables you see on Nairaland front page that they have destroyed with overcooking. Some even think eating vegetables is when when you eat those afang stew, or those things that they cook for over 40 mins and they add useless processed oil, and then put rubbish red and chemical processed poultry meat and eggs...and when ponmo is not there...it is not a worth it... grin Sir, those food are delicious like budget, but they are the problems we are facing.

The above is the secret. Those herbalists here will read this and still make things out of this post, and sell to fo.olish people. Yet, they won't get cured.

And if you want to live long, your intestine is the first organ you must take care of because it feeds your body. When your intestine is gone, you are gone. You get old faster when your intestine isn't functioning well. When you hear that someone is younger than his/her age, it means that the organ is functioning better than most people of his age. This is a simple truth. When it starts functioning well, you will reverse old age. Wrinkles will start diminishing, external and internal wounds will heal, and you won't grow grey hair easily...this is the truth.

If I start talking about the way food is poison in Nigeria, you all will open your mouths. I pity you all.

If you have hemorrhoids/piles, you are in deep trouble if you don't know. And half of the people suffering from chronic gastritis have hemorrhoids of different stages.

I know it may be complex, but this is the best way I can explain this thing. I am not the type who will start asking anyone to contact me for solutions I will sell. No way.

If you can read scientific papers, I can direct you to what you should read. And even though there are papers on herbs also...but most are invitro papers based.

Yes, I forgot...probiotics will help you also. As soon as you finish your antibiotic or herbal therapy....bounce into the immune system building-up stage, add cell nutrition to it, and make sure you eat organic food only.

If you do everything here, you will be healed. Nothing says you should not be healed. As long as the patient can still eat and is not unconscious when this is done, there is hope....even for cancer patients.

This is all I will say here...and if anyone still wants to contact the 080 people here... good luck to the fellow. Na you get money wey you want to dash them. The person collecting money sef from you is battling the same thing he collected money from you for. Very funny.

If you don't have money and you need help, tell your doctor about hpylori. Hopefully, he can help you. I pray so. But I know almost all of them do not know how to treat hpylori in Nigeria. Even the few that know about it are mostly plastic surgeons or doctors who treat cancer, and they know that most people cannot afford the standard treatment...so, they will always give you first aids to treat symptoms...I don't blame them at all.

If you know you can read medical papers, send me a message via NL. I will send you papers you should read that can guide you. And if you want organic food/anti aging diet, I can direct you to modern farmers growing them. You can visit and see if you want to join any of their groups....Arugula, watercress, mulberry, ugu, okra, cauliflower, brocolli, green peas, green beans, fresh organic tomatoes, organic chicken, geese, organic eggs, organic sweet corn, etc. Most of them are just getting started also because of the awareness we have been creating.
am literally crying reading this .. I don’t even know if I can survive this any more.. thanks very much sir I really appreciate
Re: Please Guys Ulcer Is Killing Me Slowly by Dabbysax: 7:05pm On Jan 03, 2023
@ Peacejoylove
Thank you sir for taking your time to explain this.
You said if someone has hemorrhoids, such a person is in deep trouble. Please can you explain further.
Also, how do I get access to the medical papers, and the organic farmers you mentioned.
Thanks
Re: Please Guys Ulcer Is Killing Me Slowly by dehyor(m): 8:18am On Dec 01, 2023
Thank you for this comprehensive explanation. It has enlightened me about the disease a lot. You seem to have a lot of experience with this bacteria. Research online shows a lot of herbs and things that can work but are not statistically proven and still require a lot of experimentation. Based on your experience, I would appreciate it if you recommended a combination of supplements, drugs, and herbs that have worked for you.

2.hpylori stoop test
3. hyplori breath test.

Why?

1 Like

Re: Please Guys Ulcer Is Killing Me Slowly by dehyor(m): 8:19am On Dec 01, 2023
Any luck with your symptoms

Baggiomarrio:
am literally crying reading this .. I don’t even know if I can survive this any more.. thanks very much sir I really appreciate

(1) (Reply)

When Is The Ovulatio Period Of A Women Having 21 Days Mense Cycle / Ovadje, Others Discover Cancer Cell Killer Plant / What Does A Dividing Lower Lip Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 160
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.