Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,749 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

Online Betting - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Online Betting (18732 Views)

So None Of You Wants To Teach Me Online Betting Abi / Finally Reaveled The Shocking Truth About Online Betting / How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Online Betting by desertboom(m): 6:30am On Oct 01, 2011
Bet365.com is the best. I can't use Nigeria betting site and I won't use them, bet365 gives you endless opportunities like: odd comparism, withdraw anytime, anyday and everyday, you make money in foreign currency like pound sterling, USD, EURO, Yen and many world currency, they are so effective that you can see their advert almost in every football pitch in europe, easy to access mobile web version, you can bet while match is on. The opportunities are just endless and you must make money unlike the Nigeria site where there are so many limitations like: specific time for withdrawal, you only bet selected games, the odd is very poor, many don't have mobile web etc. Bet365 gives you opportunity to bet any game and event around the world be it horse racing, football, basket call, formula 1, tennis and many more.
Re: Online Betting by mumbasa: 6:56pm On Oct 01, 2011
go to www.prisec.com.ng and download the guide to earn from footbaii betting free of charge
Re: Online Betting by unclenna(m): 1:58pm On Oct 03, 2011
the last match i predicted last week all clicked, but I still  believe for you to be successful in betting you have to understand the technicalities involve in betting. Is just like forex which I have been trading for the past four years.
with this proof:
IF you need proof drop your email let me send you my account statement. But i have not come to discuss forex here.
for you to be a successful bettor you require knowledge and understand the psychology of betting. to acquire this knowledge I have painfully taken my time to develop a thread in this forum which i update everyday where you can get all the necessary knowledge, system and predictions to become a successful bettor. this is the link:business/money/advert/sports betting school: learn all you need to know about betting.
More to that, I release hot picks of selected European league matches. You can also post your own there.
Re: Online Betting by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 03, 2011
@ desertboom and other forumites please which card do u use to deposit money in bet365. I want to open a access bank account and want to use their visa debit card, hope it works. Please i need ur help. Am also in Port Harcourt. If u want add me on 2go with my username paddy4destin or reply here tanx.
Re: Online Betting by jimtosam: 4:32pm On Oct 03, 2011
I will advice you register at bet365.If u deposit 100 dollars, you will be given 100 dollars and if a friend that is using bet365 for a long time refer you, u will get 50dollars, so with your 100dollars you will have 250dollars. But the bonus has condition, You have to recycle your capital i think 3 times before u can withdraw the bonus, if u bet always, especially every weekend, you can achieve this in t 2 months,

Then which strategy can u employ to make money
Do you that they score more in English Championship than Premiership?Though, I think Premiership too has improved on goals this season.Last 2 weekends, goals galore.

Take advantage of this.

On bet365, you can bet on goals,i.e you can bet that the total goals after the match will be more than 1, more than 2, more than 3, etc.You can always go for 'goals more than 2' for any championship match. But If a game turned against you, then use double your stake strategy. Double your stake means, if you use 5 dollars for your first bet and u lost it.The second should be 10dollars, so that u can recover the first loss, going for English Championship, you cant lose 3 times at a row.They always score.There is a formular for double your stake--
odds-1 divide by target.

5, 10, 20

This thing that I shared now worth 5k dollars cos if this is properly employed, you just be laughing to ATM machine every Monday. I said ATM cos I use skye bank card at bet365 and your profit can be withdrawn though ATM. All u need to do is to seat in front of computer Saturday and Sunday.

I have historical data to back this info up. You can also google it yourself. This info is for free , I read a foreign hidden book on this, I can even give it out. Your own profit cannot disturb mine. I don't care if everybody on nairaland understands this strategy intoto.

5 Likes

Re: Online Betting by Nobody: 4:51am On Oct 04, 2011
@ desertboom thanks for ur kind reply. Looking forward to know u more
Re: Online Betting by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 04, 2011
Jim please explain your strategy properly
Re: Online Betting by Maximip(m): 2:20pm On Oct 04, 2011
I use www.soccerfanplay.com naija betting site. It's the best when you get to understand them cos you can
choose to bet on what will not happen

For Instance, if you bet on the match not ending in a draw, you make money if either sides win as long as the match
doesn't end in a draw.

Minimizes the risk by at least 60% and I win virtually all the time without cracking my head too much.
Re: Online Betting by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 04, 2011
^
Wow, God bless you for sharing but what is the odd for the non event I guess its very small?
Re: Online Betting by spicyc: 11:20pm On Oct 04, 2011
Nigeria is 51 years old this month and I couldn’t just hold it than to pour it out.

Introducing “The Independence Jumbo Pack”
You will never find this anywhere
The Secrets I’m About To Reveal In This Jumbo Pack Will Teach You How You Can Dominate Your Life Financial, Physically, Spiritually, Health Wise And Mentally.
Learn Some Easy-To-Implement Tips And Convert Your Online And Offline Business Into A Naira Churning Machine. I am going to give you the “Brains” of some Top Marketers to profit from freely.

Click here to get the free info: http://www.facebook.com/note.php?saved&&note_id=264028126971164
Re: Online Betting by Maximip(m): 12:59am On Oct 05, 2011
blink182:

^
Wow, God bless you for sharing but what is the odd for the non event I guess its very small?

Obviously, the odds are generally lower for those kind of non-event bets. maybe 40 - 50% profit per bet but it's
a more guaranteed win.
Re: Online Betting by Nobody: 1:18am On Oct 05, 2011
Maximip:

Obviously, the odds are generally lower for those kind of non-event bets. maybe 40 - 50% profit per bet but it's
a more guaranteed win.
Maximip:

a more guaranteed win.
40-50% is a very tidy sum from one match but what of the issue of matching your bet by others. The site is more or less a board man only making money from charges. Its a very smart business model they have.
Re: Online Betting by Maximip(m): 3:51am On Oct 05, 2011
blink182:

40-50% is a very tidy sum from one match but what of the issue of matching your bet by others. The site is more or less a board man only making money from charges. Its a very smart business model they have.

Yeah, 40-50% with minimal risk is not bad compared to the usual 200% which could be very risky. Matching use to be a problem like a
year ago but not anymore. They seem to get all bets matched now. Even immediately.
Re: Online Betting by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 08, 2012
why fail in your bettings everyday. Why not vist www.3predict..com ( the first prediction site in naija) to make money non stop. We have usually make 100 percent profit everyday. Rush now and grab the opportunity but pls donate to support the site
Re: Online Betting by ewaoluwami: 12:16pm On Jan 08, 2012
pls am interested in dis betting pls i need someone who can put me through. My email ewaoluwami@gmail.com
Re: Online Betting by BBM: 2:37pm On Jan 08, 2012
Am also interested in sport betting. Mail is franky2system@yahoo.com
Re: Online Betting by jidowu84: 6:23pm On Jan 08, 2012
@kingsonly , where you dey?
Re: Online Betting by TEKUTE: 1:51am On Jan 09, 2012
is there anybody that lives in onitsha that enlighten me more. , my no 08135899846, tekute4all@yahoo.com
Re: Online Betting by bukahands(m): 2:39am On Jan 09, 2012
I am a professional sport investor, I say that because unlike most people I don't gamble I have been analysing games for 3 years, I bet on horse racing, soccer only and I make a guaranteed sum of 300 points yearly that is if you place $10 on all my prediction you will make about $3000 a year.
I have been using ladbrokes, bet365 and williamhill due to their wide market and good odds. For any questions pM me
Re: Online Betting by Nobody: 8:06am On Jan 15, 2012
if u want help geting started add me on 2go paddy4destin
Re: Online Betting by dubezra: 2:30am On Jan 16, 2012
hi guyz i hv a system that work.But b4 u try this system this what u should know(rules):1)u will enjoy this system with big money in ur betting account.(2)do not deviate from d system esp. out of fear(3)keep ur constant stake(c.s) uniform/ur constant additional stake(c.a.s) too.(4)never withdraw up too ur initial i.e 30000.
FINALLY this how it works u may decide that c.s is 2000 and ur c.a.c is always double ur c.s. ok check out how it goes stake ur c.s(2000) in soccer match u are sure will win the odds should always be at this range(1.9,2,2, 5).u can get sure bet frm windrawwin,betexplorer.com,zulubet.com.check out this cinerior:
u stake 2000 n win(2000*2=4000 ur balance=32000)
again stake 2000 say win then blnc=34000
stake 2000 then lose blnc=32000
this time stake 4000 say u win 4000*2 or 2, =8000 blnc=36000
stake 2000 say win blnc=38000
stake 2000 say lose blnc=36000
stake 4000 say u lose blnc=32000
stake 8000 say u win 8000*2=16000 blnc=16000+24000=40000
continue d strategy with ur c.s i.e2000
Guyz this how i trade.i withdraw nothing less than 10000 weekly
and i don't remember when last i fund my bet account.pls if u try this system give me ur experience at dubezraciti@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Online Betting by dotmanone(m): 7:50am On Jan 16, 2012
Betfair is ok, they pay you your money once you make a request, only that sometimes we have problem with their corresponding banks but if you follow up your money would be released. dotuntoyinbo@yahoo.com
Re: Online Betting by Damolux01(m): 9:02am On Jan 16, 2012
dubezra:

hi guyz i hv a system that work.But b4 u try this system this what u should know(rules):1)u will enjoy this system with big money in your betting account.(2)do not deviate from d system esp. out of fear(3)keep your constant stake(c.s) uniform/your constant additional stake(c.a.s) too.(4)never withdraw up too your initial i.e 30000.
FINALLY this how it works u may decide that c.s is 2000 and your c.a.c is always double your c.s. ok check out how it goes stake your c.s(2000) in soccer match u are sure will win the odds should always be at this range(1.9,2,2, 5).u can get sure bet frm windrawwin,betexplorer.com,zulubet.com.check out this cinerior:
u stake 2000 n win(2000*2=4000 your balance=32000)
again stake 2000 say win then blnc=34000
stake 2000 then lose blnc=32000
this time stake 4000 say u win 4000*2 or 2, =8000 blnc=36000
stake 2000 say win blnc=38000
stake 2000 say lose blnc=36000
stake 4000 say u lose blnc=32000
stake 8000 say u win 8000*2=16000 blnc=16000+24000=40000
continue d strategy with your c.s i.e2000
Guyz this how i trade.i withdraw nothing less than 10000 weekly
and i don't remember when last i fund my bet account.pls if u try this system give me your experience at dubezraciti@yahoo.com
pls, A̶̲̥̅̊м very much interested i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ τ̲̅ђis soccer betting buh ℓ do need sm1 like u̶̲̥̅̊ †̥ help M̶̲̅ε get started, u̶̲̥̅̊ cǎ̜̣̍n add M̶̲̅ε up on bbm if u̶̲̥̅̊ use blackberry, †♌nkڪ!!!
Re: Online Betting by zeestone99(m): 9:44am On Jan 18, 2012
hey guyz i learnt withdrawing from bet365 is stresful dat dey require lot of documents lyk int pasport drivers licence etc
Re: Online Betting by jidowu84: 3:25pm On Jan 18, 2012
@zeestone99, nothing like dat . You just need ur secret pin and the details u registered with. Just keep ur registration details safely. That's all.
Re: Online Betting by zeestone99(m): 11:13am On Jan 19, 2012
@jidowu wht type of acct did u use 2 reg n which bnk, i mean is it a domicillary act or wht

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Forex Crisis: FG Plans Clampdown On Binance, other Crypto Firms - Premium Times / Aloy Chife Asks CBN To Abolish Official FOREX Market, Allow Naira Float / Ifiok Nkem Accepted Into The Forbes Business Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.